1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

"Spinel Dress" at Luts

Sep 2, 2005

1. I think it is the most expensive outfit that Luts has offered up to date... $390.00 *_*
      It is so pretty though. Maybe somebody here will buy one and we can see on it person? :oops:

[​IMG]

2. pretty dress, but i think the price is just a tad bit steep. :o

3. This dress looks like the kind of dresses I used to draw when I was a child. Much like a cake. Cinderella like.

A bit too decorated for my taste now.

4. Gorgeous dress, but I agree that the price is a bit steep. Cheerydoll has some dresses similar in detail for about half the price.

5. that looks liek actual silk. O.o wonder if they used hoops to make it thatpuffy , or jsut lots of petticoats...

6. wow $390!!! dress is very gorgeous tho. Too bad my money tree only sprouts leaves instead of real money :grin:

7. Agreed.

I could buy a doll with $390. *_*
      I could order a dress for myself with $390. Lots of dresses.

8. I think that the bows down the front are a bit to large, you can't see the shape of the doll. however the rest I like.

9. That's lovely!
      I agree with fitz, though: her the bows are a tad on the large side.

10. how pretty, gorgeous and amazing!

11. ROFL :lol: it's true!

12. I sort of like the large, all encompasing bows. It's much close to the style the dress is trying to capture. It's such a beautiful gown. I believe with clothes, it is the same as with dolls, if you truly love it, the cost shouldn't matter.

13. I love the delicate rose color and the texture, but aiiiee. That's more than I'll be spending (hopefully!) on my first doll. XD
      Still, 100% silk... I guess it would be worth it for someone(/doll) who wants real luxury!

14. All I have to say is ... thank gawd none of my girls would wear that *_*

15. It's a limited dress...no wonder..the materials used for this..

She's wearing their new wig..the "stylable" one. O__O

16. I am waiting for the white one... :oops:

I think this dress would be perfect for the people who have more of a "collector"'s side to them--to display their doll in the gorgeous dress like that. (The bows are a tad too big though). I know I will be playing with my dolls plenty, so this dress is not for me (apart from the cost).
      :daisy

17. Now that is a beautiful dress.. I agree though the big bows on the front of the dress would have to go. The ones on the back are ok. After looking at the pictures on the site, I'm not to crazy about the material (stripes), solid pink would be better. I'd love a dress like that for "Soo" when I can order her up.

18. *whistles* Someone's wallet would be a bit sore after this buy...

But it's nice. In a princess-y sort of way.

19. BEAUTIFULL dress!!! Soony looks gorgeous in it. However, there are too many bows though.