1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Spiritdoll 1/2 girls and boys Discussion

May 26, 2013

1. I have a couple of Blythe wigs for mine.

2. Great, thank you!

3. Yeah, I wasn't so concerned with the measurement, I've never seen a blythe doll in person before and didn't know if their wigs were made the same and/or suitable for the head shape. Was mostly just looking for confirmation that this was an option rather than sizing. Thank you though.

4. I got a couple of 10-11 wigs from monique. Sadly they didn't fit. Monique 11-12 and Leeke 11" wigs fit just fine.

5. Has anyone else been having trouble with spiritdolls website lately? Since the new year, about half the time it redirects me to some completely random stuff. And for the past few days I haven't been able to access it at all-it goes to some chinese tabloid news site...:sigh

6. Yes, I have had the same problem and so have others on the MSD thread. One person has emailed them.

7. The Spiritdoll site is up again!

8. I just checked the site and suddenly my Brume has shipped ! ! :D

9. Yeah! Brume is one of my favorites! Someday I'll get him. I hope you will show him off when he arrives!

10. Yay @Cydril! Congrats on Brume!

11. Hello everyone,
      We're Aquatalis and we are so happy to back to BJDs world after a while.
      We have been collecting dolls for 5 years, mostly fashion dolls but when we know about Spirit Dolce doll line, it blows our mind away! And we decided to get one of them, Nymphaea is the first one that we ordered and can't wait to have her here, may be 2 months later...
      And thank you so much for all information that you guys posted here, they help us a lot to prepare for our girl before she's home.

We love these 2 wigs, Could you please tell us where to get them?
      Thank you

#132 QuanaP, Mar 4, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2018
    12. Of course! The left one is Leeke's LB-021 in goldenrod. The right one is a Blythe wig off of ebay.

13. Thank you so much dear, LB-201 is really beautiful! We just ordered that style but in choco color for our girl :)
      And we just recognized that your new girl is Nymphaea too! wonderful <3
      One more question is about the stand... we noticed that you said custom made, is it your work? We can see how steady they are. so great!

14. Awesome! I have the wig in Choco brown as well!

The stands were not made by me, they were made by FroggyDuds on Etsy.

15. Oh thank you dear <3
      OH gosh, really can't wait to have her in our hands. <3

16. Brume has arrived :D
      I was only able to snap a quick photo before work but here he is! Its hard to be prepared for how large thay are isnt it??

[​IMG]

17. @Cydril he is lovely! Congrats!

18. He is lovely! They are big! I have two girls and they are even a bit shorter!

19. He fits 12month clothes ok. I think we can make some stuff work with only small alterations :)
      [​IMG]