1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Spiritdoll 1/4 Smart Mini discussion Part 2

Nov 15, 2014

1. If this true? I ordered and tried on a lot of slim minifee clothing, but they could barely get past my girls hips. Should i aim for regular minifee clothing (the 1/4 smart girl body)?

Your girl is so goregous, she makes me want to dye mine tan ♡u♡

#541 WitchWishes, May 3, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2018
    2. Minifee shirts fit fine. But for pants they do have wide hips and you should aim for pants made for DC kid

3. What wig size should they wear?

4. I find 6-7 fits my girl well. Their heads are quite small

5. Thank you!

6. does anyone have a comparison of spiritdoll resin vs dollzone?

7. So I've just received my Spiritdoll Smart girl body but there was no card of authentication in the box? I ordered her directly from her website which is why I'm a bit confused :sweat Don't they include a card of authentication with their bodies?

EDIT: Does someone have photos of their girl face up option? :whee:

#547 Ayanami, Aug 10, 2018
      Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    8. They don’t come with COAs! They have this little cross pendant in one of their thigh joints ensure they’re legit. I never owned a spiritdoll Head, only their bodies so I can’t provide pictures x.x

9. @ashvianey Ah, that's good to know - thank you!

10. Mine actually came with a COA as well, but maybe that's changed now! It wasn't specific to the doll I got though, and had no date in it. I don't own her anymore to share!

Edit: I got the card both when I purchased a full doll and when I purchased just a body

11. I only have the one full doll, but mine also came with a COA:

[​IMG]

12. Does anyone know if NS still matches Volks somewhat? I had plans to put my Volks Schulze head on the jointed 1/4 body but haven't gotten round to purchasing as funds were tight at the time. I'd like to get him completed soon.

13. My poor snowdrop is in a box right now waiting to be sent to a face up artist.

The best part about the doll was when i had to unstring it to seal the body and found the cross on the inside of the hip. I just think that is awesome.

I am thinking about ordering another snowdrop. Maybe get the Male version, Pyrus, for the body. I just really like the sculpt.

14. Not sure if someone asked this already, but does anyone knows what spiritdoll's tan looks like compared to fairyland's?

15. Omg!!! I think my order finally went through for my snowdrop!!!!! I'm so excited guys!!! (Btw I'm new lol :p)

16. @Arctic_Fox2004 how exciting! Snowdrop is so pretty and versatile, you'll love her! :) Here's mine to celebrate your order:

[​IMG]

17. She's so prettyyy!!!!! Thanks so much! ^_^

18. totally in love with my snowdrop:whee: question though, has anyone else had trouble getting their spiritdoll bodies to balance on their own? she always seems to fall forward- not sure if her legs are just strung too loose or if it's the actual ankle joint being TOO flexible.

19. I finally got her guuyysss@!!!! XD I'm so happy. I'm gonna work on her faceup and make her more clothes! ^_^ excited to be part of the snowdrop fam! Btw, her name is Sonja. (Here are the links)

20200624_185529

20200624_160321