1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Spiritdoll discussion thread

Nov 10, 2012

1. @RedYume Yes legenddoll :)

Erica is very nice and she has excellent communication and accepts requests if you ask for it

Plus she speaks the language and has perfect english language so there is no language barrier or trouble for your order if anything comes wrong, she fixes before sending out

You are in good hands with Erica

#301 GreenTeaSlug, Jun 13, 2018
      Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    2. So much this ^^^ I’ve ordered 5 or 6 dolls and tons of clothing from Legenddoll and I love Erica. Her responses are always super quick and there is never a language barrier. One of the best in the hobby, for sure.

3. Thanks guys!! Next Dolce is going through her. I feel like I'm better hands already, lol!!

4. Oooh who are you getting?

5. I have a Spiritdoll Brume, Michelia, and a Campsis that need bodies. I like the big guys. :D

6. @RedYume I did a few layaways with Spiritdoll in the past and I had no issues with any of them, but I must confess I would feel a bit uneasy to do a new one after reading your recent experiences. I personally suggest Jeeryama as dealer. Christina in really nice, very easy to work with and also offers free shipping for almost every country in the world, which is super convenient).

7. @EchoUndine - Jeeryama? That sounds so familiar. Is she also the official Dollmore dealer on eBay?
      I knew going in that Spirit Doll was known for hit or miss communication, but most of the reviews were also positive in their experience. Mostly, "Didn't get a response unless it was urgent/super important. But my order arrived safely and in a timely manner." Which was why I didn't check up on my own order in a more pushy way. I assumed... Communication sucks, but they're good at what they do. Patience will be rewarded.
      Next time, I'll absolutely go through a dealer.

8. Just wanted to give another update. July came and went, we are speeding through August and no ship notice or arrival. I emailed Spirit Doll and was given a apology and a promise that shipment would happen within the week.

A week has come and gone... Closing in on two- no notice, no emails, no updates, and no changes to my order on the website.

It isn't a matter of having to wait. I get having to wait... But waiting, then checking in to find they magically didn't think I paid (hence the delay), having to prove I paid (unprofessional doesn't even begin to describe it), and then waiting nearly two more months, checking again.... Being told a week, then.... More radio silence after a week passes.

The whole situation has rather killed by excitement about getting a doll ice wanted for a really, really long time. :(

Rant and update over.

9. Sorry you are having to go through that ! life is stressful enough with out things like this.

10. Hopefully all the problems will fade away when the doll arrives.

11. funny how that is actually true most of the time!

12. All the problems RedYume has had are making me think twice, but...

Does anyone know if Proud heads fit on Elegance bodies? I'm having an awful time searching, both on DoA and elsewhere, which makes me think it isn't as common as, say, Iplehouse EID heads on SID bodies.

13. I think they do. I have an elegance girl and her head is pretty big.

14. I asked Spiritdoll, and for the record, their official answer is "the Proud heads are too big for the Elegance body.^^;"

They have the same neck size, so my guess is that they mean scale-wise.

15. Their new 65 body looks amazing! Planning to get one because I love his body shape:love

16. @AChung I totally agree with you! I'm planning to get a Grace body for one of my incoming head. :)

17. So has
      Did your order ever pan out? Did your items eventually arrive?

I'm curious since Spiritdoll often does bonuses or sales for the holiday season, and I am wondering if ordering is still something that is alright to do. Considering going through taobaoring after reading all of the comments in the thread.

18. I'm interested in the answer, too. From teasers on SNS, it looks like there's going to be an SD-size bunny head for (part of?) this year's winter event. I've pretty much talked myself into ordering my Olea, and I was waiting to see what the event specifics will be.

But I'm still a bit worried about when/if she would arrive, considering...

19. I found the bunny head on Facebook. It's tempting!

20. SpiritDoll Olea
      Hello to all!
      Recently acquired a head ...
      I Praise! :3nodding:

[​IMG]DSC00417 by Katushka Nitok, on Flickr