1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Spiritdoll discussion thread

Nov 10, 2012

1. Their bodies are like amazing, I am in love with them. I got a spirit doll Jade and now I want like two more dolls from them, must keep saving :P
      But really, their bodies pose very well

2. I bought and paid for an Elegance boy body in white skin last Friday evening and still haven't had a confirmation from them. I emailed first, then when that got no answer, I asked in the guestbook. I hope they reply soon! I did see it's Golden Week in China right now, so maybe that's why it's slow going. ^^;;

3. Hello! Anyone order Atropa? We think about buying her, but we want see some home photos :)

4. Sorry Miss Carrot, I can't help you. I only have a Freesia head.

And my Freesia head has claimed a different body. Big Joren (aka Heart) now lives on an Asleep Eidolon boy body, which I've modded to be gender-neutral. Well...it's about as anatomically correct "down there" as the girl body, so I'm satisfied. It's the only mod I've ever done that's come off well.:doh

She's much happier now, because she can cross dress more successfully. She's very boyish, and she likes confusing people with her androgyny. She always pretends to be a bishie...*_* It also makes her look younger, which I like. I just took her picture. She was very willing to show off, especially now that she no longer has penis-stubble between her legs. It took me a long time to finish sanding her down...and I think she's a little resentful. :sweat

[​IMG]
      new Heart by Redfaery1987, on Flickr

5. Redfaery very interesting character:) More pics please?

6. Thank you^^ I see she has very interesting make up :love

7. Thank you Miss Carrot!

8. It's my Acer. He is a sudden person in my bjd family, and I still not deсide who is he.

[​IMG]
      Evan by *Aloe*, on Flickr

9. Awesome photos Laelen! :) Thanks for those!

I was wondering if anyone has a resin match photo of Switch NS on a normal Elegance body? I thought I'd had seen one here on the forum but can't find it now :sweat I'm wanting to get the Elegance boy joint torso body for my Uhui so any photos of resin or the body would be wonderful.

10. Hi everyone! I was hoping you could help me? I am the proud owner of a SpiritDoll Elegance boy body, and I am having a really hard time finding shoes that fit him. I have tried several times now and they all end up looking like clownshoes on him. Waaaay too big. Does anyone of you have any recommendation on a company and/or line of shoes that fit them well? My boy loves shoes, so I feel like such a jerk having to keep him barefoot (even though I think the SpiritDoll Elegance boy feet look soooo cute!) ^^

Grateful for any tips or hints you can give me! :)

11. Happy to help :)

I believe it is indeed a match, but only for OLDER switch NS, the kind that matches VOLKS. The new NS for switch is possibly too pink. I believe you may find more in here:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...tions/page5&highlight=switch+spiritdoll+match

12. Thanks Laelen! That's the thread I was looking for! I knew it was here somewhere, thanks bunches. ;) I was hoping it would be a match with my Uhui:R but I wish I could see a elegance body in person to see how it looked.

13. LOL...I feel an odd one out here. Am I the only one whose hybrid has a Spiritdoll HEAD? Heart/Grown Joren is a Freesia, but she's never had a Spiritdoll body. I bought her to make her an SD Boy, but then one day I stuck brown eyes in her head and a blonde wig on her, and she became Heart, the grownup version of my LittleFee Dark Elf Soo Joren. She used my Asleep Eidolon Kina's body for a little while, which dispossessed her girlfriend's head. Then one day I stuck her head on my Asleep Eidolon Sachiel's body so I could take pictures of her with Puss (her girlfriend, the Kina) and I realized that body worked a lot better for her. Not only was the neck circumference a better fit, but the boyish body was a much better fit with my idea for her character. I've sanded the penis off completely, so now she's gender-neutral. It's the only mod I've done that's ever been a total success. *_* So I'm not going to push it and try to alter her further. I'm happy how she is!

Heart's character is a lesbian, and like me, she's very androgynous (and also like me, she will smack you if you call her androgyny "mannish";)) Unlike me, she actively cross-dresses (I pretty much stick to shapeless T-shirts and Bermuda shorts or blue jeans or even sweatpants if I can get away with it *_* Not "feminine," but I would argue not masculine either.) She is often mistaken for a young man - something I haven't had to deal with since I hit puberty. I call her my bishie girl, because she's such an elegant thing. She's a curious mix of delicate femininity, refined masculinity, and delicious androgyny, and I just love her.

I took this picture of her in a more feminine mood, and used Flickr's built in color filter to mess with the overall effect of the photo. She has a different wig now, and it's making her feel more ladylike than usual. She's just awesome!

[​IMG]
      Pin up by Redfaery1987, on Flickr

14. Well, I suppose that there is always the option of asking Spiritdoll if they'll do resin-matching for a fee or something >__< but I'd personally be a bit wary of sending parts anywhere, reputable company or not. On the offchance that my old sd17 body is close to the spirit's NS, the newest head I have is Ryun, and he is a pretty close match. Artificial lighting tends to exaggerate any resin mismatches, but daylight fixes it all [in photography]. I'm pretty particular about having my resin match, myself.

You might have more luck asking in the SWITCH thread if anyone has put their head on an elegance body (if you haven't already), as I know it's a decently popular solution for the smaller Switch heads!

15. I just ordered a spiritdoll lycoris tan head :) i didnt think I would get her until next year but I sold a very, VERY, unwanted ipad and figured why not :p

I'm honestly very scared :( the ordering process was so weird and i heard that they aren't the best at returning emails, thats how i sent them the transaction and the order number because I forgot to include it with the paypal payment ;^;. Should I just leave them a message in the guestbook?

16. ^^ I'd probably just pester them with emails instead of writing to their guestbook; it's rather outdated. I don't think anyone who has ordered recently has had trouble with their email system, but keep in mind that they do require at least 72 hours not 48, on business days, to reply. It's somewhere on their website.

17. If you're worried about communication, I don't think there's any harm in doing both, moonbabe. I ordered from Spiritdoll during the period when their service was horrible, so I can't speak to how things are now.

I'm also looking for clothing recommendations for Heart. She's on an Asleep Eidolon 60cm body, so she needs SD13 size. I'm not too worried about exact measurements. I'm just looking for things that will be in her style. She's very androgynous; her style could best be described as an effeminate bishie. Some of HZ's clothes are in the style I'm looking at.

[​IMG]
      pigtails by Redfaery1987, on Flickr

18. Thankyou Laelen and Redfaery!, and by the way Heart looks nice in that brown wig

They did message me back in about 2 1/2 days and the order has changed from pending to processing so im not so worried anymore just in a panic to start looking for eyes and hair.