1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SQ-Labs Ko School Girl (KSG) Discussion

Sep 27, 2012

1. I'm not sure if any US dealers have anyone that can communicate in Korean. I believe that is why the dealer I ordered through was able to come into contact with them.

2. Who did you order through?

3. I ordered through The Little Garden. They are based out of the UK. I believe they even have full dolls and parts in stock on their site.

4. Thanks! Is the shipping too expensive from England?

And oh darn- looks like most of the SQLab bodies are all sold out :(

5. I paid 15 euros for shipping. They just did a pre order so they might get more in stock soon.

6. Hello! Just ordered one of the new 34cm bodies from The Little Garden. Will they be included in this thread?

7. I don't see why not! :) I have a 34cm body that should be here either tomorrow or Tuesday. I will share pictures here as soon as it arrives.

8. Oh, I'm looking forward to your spam!!:love

9. Yahoo it's here! I did a box opening video to show how everything came in the box:

[video=youtube;jNSbaeLzxpA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNSbaeLzxpA[/video]

I am very happy with this body. It's a tiny version of the SD sized body and I love it! I haven't gotten a chance to take nicer pictures of the body but I did take one of a comparison of height next to a Minifee here.

10. OMG so cool! Now I can't wait to get mine home >_<! The Body looks so elegant

:hug: Thank you so much for showing!

11. You're welcome!! I hope to post more of the body like posing once I get the head in.

12. 3 months later and I finally got half of a head!

[​IMG]
      Fairyland/SQ Lab hybrid by SereinBJD, on Flickr

I'm going away for the summer so I'll be ordering a headback when I get back. But the resin match is pretty much perfect!

13. Oh my, it's been a while since I looked at this thread ! I love this more mature tiny body !
      But, are they planning on making more chibi molds ? (I want a Hime head ><)

Also, since the KDG34 body is tinier than a minifee's, I wonder what clothes would fit ?

14. I would LOVE if they made more chibi sculpts as well! On The Little Garden BJD's website it says that it fits both YO-SD shoes and outfits but I haven't tried myself. I'm thinking that nin9style's Bunny Nine clothes may fit but since the bust is large, tops may be a bit snug if they even fit at all.

15. I don't have high hopes of getting an answer, but I asked SQ Lab if they planned on making new chibi heads. I'll let you know if they ever answer !

Yes the bust is pretty large, I'm not sure "normal" yosd clothing would work :O

16. How many of you have both the KSG-L body and other 1/6 mature tinies?
      Which ones do you prefer?

I didn't know about this doll body until today at the Doll exhibition. (Dollvie Hong Kong)
      I think I'm really interested.

I asked today in the Doll exhibition-- They work, just that dresses will look a lot shorter.

17. That's nice to know ! Well if they ever make a Hime Chibi head I'll surely buy this body and I'll compare it to my other mature tinies (well, my Rhubarbes). But that's a lot of ifs XD

18. I think it's bigger than other mature tinies, I suppose?
      The heads seem interchangeable with YoSD sized heads (1/6 scale), whilst other mature tinies have heads PukiPuki sized (1/12 scale).

Anyone know if there are other dolls this size at all?

19. Has anyone tried Bunny Nine clothes on the KDG34 body yet? Just wondering since I'm trying to figure out what I want my new doll to wear. :)

20. Oh I didn't even know there was a thread for these cuties !
      For my part I bought a Chibi Ren in december throught The Little Garden shop ( I'm very satisfied with them ! ), but althought it's a girl body I turned it into a little boy ( with clothes we can't see the difference lol ). So let me introduce you my Chibi Kurokocchi ( also called mini Tetsu ) :

[​IMG]chibi Kurokocchi ! by Lyly Esp, sur Flickr

He's based on the character from the manga / anime " The basketball wich Kuroko plays ".