1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SQ-Labs Ko School Girl (KSG) Discussion

Sep 27, 2012

1. How utterly adorable! My goodness!

2. Does anyone know if the bodies fit into Blythe clothes?

Very curious about this! :)

3. I'm sorry ZombieBunny27 I don't have any answer to give you...

I just wanted to share a cute chibi Kurokocchi spam :

[​IMG]kigurumi by Lyly Esp, sur Flickr

4. What cuties you all have!! :D

I had a KSG-L Body and bought a Blythe sized dress from Etsy, it fit well, but when I bought a Blythe stock outfit it was a bit big...

5. Thank you so much!

#265 ZombieBunny27, Apr 16, 2016
      Last edited: Apr 17, 2016
    6. As a dealer for SQ Lab in the USA, I have only recently been able to get into contact with SQ Lab and get orders.

7. Hello all, here I am ressurecting this old thread~ Any SQ-Lab lovers still around? :sweat

My friend gifted me a Chibi Moe head for Christmas and I ordered the KSG-L body to go with it.
      We live in Japan so we ordered through their Yahoo! auctions site. I've heard people are having success with that, and we did receive confirmation of our order and everything, so hopefully it will go smoothly.

It's been a while, but does anyone know if their international communication has improved? It's such a shame that they have been neglecting so many customers lately.

8. I also ordered an SQLabs chibi last year, through Y!J (well, through a dealer here in DoA), My Tsubaki now named Random arrived very quickly and I would definitely order another once they release more heads. I got the KSG-L body and I love the size! Although nothing I have at home fits it :XD: The body is sooo slim, most YoSD clothes look baggy on her. Luckily I have Soom Teenies at home and they are on the slimmer end of YoSD as well (although still bulkier than SQL) so I have at least something to not fall off her.

From this thread I noticed that Blythe and Barbie stuff might work, I have to test that myself.

I haven't gotten many photos of Random yet, since the days were so dark by the time she arrived, but I'll try to do an update as soon as I get a better pic.

[​IMG][/url

9. @Shara Your Tsubaki is sooo cute! :D Thanks for sharing her!
      Now I really want a chibi Tsubaki as well, fufufu.:whee: Maybe sometime in the future.

I ended up ordering their Hime head as well, which I will probably put on an MDD body and make into another little boy.

And wow! I knew the KSG bodies were small, but I didn't know they were that tiny! I think I'll be able to find some Blythe stuff pretty cheap around here, so I'll experiment with that and post the results.

#269 TKCatsby, Jan 4, 2017
      Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
    10. Hello! I have a question, I have a KSG-L body and I was wondering what kind of foot it has. Any YOSD shoe can go well?

11. So far all YOSD shoes I've tried fit well. I believe her feet are a bit on the small side though so I can't vouch for sandals and open-toe styles, I haven't got any of them to try.

12. Thank you!

13. Hello all, it's been a while~ :kitty2

I was finally able to get my Chibi Moe put together with faceup (by the lovely Marika Darling) and clothes and everything, so I wanted fo share some pictures of him~

His name is Noel, since he was my Christmas gift.

[​IMG]

I also had a question; does anyone have recommendations for where to find animetic eyes for these tinies? And what size? I have him wearing parabox eyes right now, but I'm not a huge fan of them. Thank you in advance~ :kitty2

14. May I ask what size eyes/wig your chibi moe wears? It's such a cute sculpt but I cant seem to find info on what size clothing/wigs/eyes it takes (I must be looking in the wrong places T__T; )

15. Here is my girl. I really like this body.
      [​IMG][/URL]

#275 Captin Janeway, Aug 13, 2018
      Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
    16. Hi!!!! I am (im)patiently waiting for a resell chibi tsubaki head with the SKG-L body. Is it really true that the LTF normal skin does not match SQ-Lab normal? So much disappointment if so because I wanted to put my LTF Ante head on it. She's older and even more yellowed than pink. Well, it so, my second option was to gift her to my daughter for Christmas (if I don't fall in love with her when she arrives in a few days :love).

//waves at @Captin Janeway :lol:

17. Hi there :)
      I'm looking for some info on current SQ Lab dealers. Old dealer links don't work anymore... Any official dealers still sell them? Or is the only way to be sure i'm buying original doll is going through Yahoo Japan auction proxy?
      SQ Lab Chibi Moe is on my 'to buy' list for 2019 xD

18. @Yumeiro Yesss this site is great! :dance
      Thank you so much~!

19. [​IMG]

Just wanna share! I have a Dollmore Shabee head and SQ lab-31cm body hybrid, the head neck hole is a little too big and too deep, but I just put paper towel (should be something else better tho..lol I havn't get the time to fill epoxy in there) in the neck hole and it actually fits really well, I love the proportion!