1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SSIN Dolls

Jun 13, 2005

1. I was just trying to order something from SSIN, they have a huge Paypal logo on their home page and their shopping info says they take various forms of payment. Anyway i just got an email back from them saying i can't pay via these methods. I am not prepared to pay for a wire transfer ($60) on a $20 items so can anyone tell me what went wrong and can i just tell them to cancel the order due to the incorrect and misleading information?
      Fiona

2. I would cancel my order :barf
      why on earth have they got the Logo on the site if they wont use it!

personally I wont use any site that wont accept PayPal or Credit cards , its too expensive to wire money from the UK or even have money transfered to you
      You could ask them .. or if you are desperate for the goods try useing Sienna , I bought my tiny Ssin through her and she was great

3. Thanks Carrie, well its all a bit weird anyway so i think i will probably just cancel the order as i think there's a bit of a communication loop, the email said:

Please know that our thughts are with you at this time of disress, and if we can
      help in any way, please let us know. I hope it's not too much of a cliche to say
      every has a silvr lining.

SSINDOLL

I actually thought that was quite funny but i haven't got a clue what it means, they have some nice clothes but its just easier to order from Cheerydoll as i vastly prefer Paypal (or to pay via creditcard) from a safety point of view anyway-
      Love your little SSIN girl so i may try Sienna in the future anyway.

Thanks again, Fiona

4. Please know that our thughts are with you at this time of disress, and if we can
      help in any way, please let us know. I hope it's not too much of a cliche to say
      every has a silvr lining.

SSINDOLL

I actually thought that was quite funny but i haven't got a clue what it means,

LOL looks like Babel transation again

5. Sounds like they've been reading Hallmark cards *grins*

Cypher

6. Perhaps you need to use a diffrent cash source (some times it makes a diffrence if your paypal is check or credit card)

7. could be, i never got so far as to be asked how my payment was funded though :o)

Not a problem, there's a lot of great dolls and outfits out there

Fiona