1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

SSWLust Now for 43cm Girls

Mar 17, 2007

1. Just a heads up ~ SSWLust has released new additions to it's 43cm separates line. Pieces to fit Narae, Unoa, MNF & Limhwa are available now, on softlyshewalks.net

[​IMG]

Click the image to take a look :)

As a special November Event, SSW is offering 10% off ALL items, for 5 days only. The sale is in effect from now until November 25th

And, as usual, shipping is FREE on all orders over $50.

Thanks for looking ~ I hope you enjoy your visit!
      ~Amy​
      [/SIZE]

2. At what time will the lust line be available?

3. I tried to go look at the items available and was told that I need a username and password. Are we supposed to register and sign in to view them? And if so where/how does one register?

4. Lust is available now at softlyshewalks.net!

5. I hope its okay to ask questions in a news thread - I didnt see anything on your site about this - does the free shipping include International orders?
      As the standard International shipping is $10 i wont complain paying that much but a bit of money saved is always good - means i can buy more. :D

6. Hi Endorwitch~

This shipping special applies to International orders as well as domestic :)
      Hope that helps!

~Amy

7. I am curious, would the dresses and outfits fit for a VOLKS Dollfie Dream which has a body shape similar to an Obitsu?

8. Bumping for updates ~ 60cm Boy's Line Debuts April 20th!

9. Updates~ The boys line is now open and available for order!

10. Bumping for new designs!

11. Bumping for LUST updates :)

12. LUST for 43cm girls!