1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Stargirl's feedback thread

Nov 7, 2011

1. If you have transacted with me then please leave feedback about your experience here
      ^_^
      This thread is for feedback from buyers and sellers who I have sold to and bought from, I hope that's okay <33
      Constructive criticism from people I have bought from and sold to is also welcome~~
      Sweetest wishes, Stargirl xoX

2. I sold a head to Stargirl and it was a pleasant transaction. Friendly communication, quick payment, and was always very prompt with her replies.
      I look forward to doing business with her again, ;)
      Thank you so much. :D

:daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~

3. Stargirl purchased a Lati Yellow body from me, it was a great transaction with friendly communication and super fast payment, i would highly recommend a transaction with Stargirl to anyone and hope to trade again in the future :)

4. Stargirl is a wonderful customer. She is polite, friendly made prompt payment and constantly kept in touch via PMs. She provided me with plenty of reference and was very understanding to a delay caused by a sad bereavement in my family.

I would highly recommend her to any one and is a very valued customer <3

Thankyou so much it was lovely working with your girl.

5. Stargirl bought a little Lati Yellow Suji from me, and I'm really happy with everything. She replied quickly and nicely to messages, kept me posted about the payment schedule and let me know when the box arrived. She's really nice to deal with and I'd recommend her to everybody! :aheartbea

6. Stargirl bought a Curly Tots wig from me and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with – friendly and quick communication, paid fast and kindly let me know once the wig had arrived. Couldn’t ask for a better buyer and I would happily deal with her again. Thank you so much! :aheartbea

7. stargirl bought some eyes from me.
      All went smooth and perfect! ^^

8. stargirl bought by LRRH Bayer Tan, she was such a sweet heart during the whole process. definitely recommend her ^__^

9. Stargirl is SUCH a sweetheart! She bought a piece of doll clothing from me. Welcome back ANY time!! <3