1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Starpunzel's Feedback

Dec 3, 2007

1. Starpunzel bought an Elf Kiera from me and was a pleasure to deal with. Everything went smoothly and I'd glady do business with her again.

Thanks so much!

2. Starpunzel bought an Elf Pepe from me and was wonderful to deal with! She was sweet, communicative, and lovely to talk to~ She paid quickly and answered questions such as ones about which shipping preference she had quickly and kindly ^_^ She was truly a pleasure to deal with and I would not hesitate to do business with her in the future :D It was truly one of the best transactions I have had on this forum :aheartbea

3. Starpunzel surprised me by leaving me feedback for a buy she did at a meet up. Well turn about is fair play. Starpunzel bought a doll happily from me at a meet up in WI. She wrote the check legibly and ripped it from her checkbook with no damage to check and she even was able to let it go without hesitation. Truly an easy and non dramatic transaction. :lol:
      Happy the Dollzone Bunny got a good home and I even saw it's intro pic story, very cute.

4. another great transaction w/ starpunzel - enjoy your new fella!

5. Bought my little girls some dresses from Starpunzel - fantastic quality, shipped quickly, packed well. An altogether pleasant experience!

6. I bought an amazing hand knitted sweater from Starpunzel for one of my Blythes. Super nice person to deal with. Thank you!

7. I recently sold a Pipos Robin Sugar fullset to Starpunzel and through the whole process she was very sweet. Great communication, fast payment, and she even let me know when the little fox arrived to her. :) I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again. <3

8. Starpunzel sold me some adorable Yo size Spring dresses. A pleasure to work with from start to finish. Thanks so much :)

9. i bought my limho boy from her, great seller, i'm so happy with him!

10. I bought a Dollzone Megi fullset from starpunzel. He arrived yesterday and I adore him! Starpunzel was great to work with -- awesome communication and fast shipping.

11. Starpunzel is the perfect person to enjoy in a transaction! She purchased an MSD from me. Paid instantly and notified me when the doll arrived. Great gal with great communication! Thanks!

12. Starpunzel recently participated in a LUTS Group Order I organized for my local area. She was the first one paid and the first one to pickup. Would definately love to have her participate in future Group Orders !!!

13. Starpunzel purchased a wig from me and was very pleasant to deal with^^ She paid quickly and let me know when the wig arrived to her.I wouldn't hesitate to do business with again~Thank you!