1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sugarble feedback (2010)

Nov 16, 2010

1. SUGARBLE - http://sugarble.com/egmain.htm

* What did you order?
      Sugarble Rudy with wig, face up and Patrick special parts.

* When did you order?
      September 6, 2010

* How was the communication?
      Very easy! I had already send them a few emails asking questions about my order (whether it was possible to get special parts from another one of their dolls with my Rudy). They were quick to answer and their English was very good.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, they have paypal.

* How long did it take to ship?
      They shipped my doll September 29th, one day before they said they were to ship it.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      The doll was worth every cent to me, both considering the great quality of the doll and face up and considering the extras that came with. (I ordered the Jekyll special parts and got a pair of angel wings with it.)

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      The doll was identical to the pictures, both the quality of the face up and their sculpt was just as the pictures of their doll.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes, Very!

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      ---

* Would you order from this company again?
      Yes, definitively! If they give out a new doll I want, I won't hesitate a moment to buy it.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes, the quality is very good and I didn't notice any particular weaknesses in the sculpt that might be prone to breaking, so it shouldn't be any trouble to buy second hand.

2. * What did you order?
      Sugarble Hellena, with faceup and unblushed fantasy parts

* When did you order?
      February 4th, 2010

Great! I sent an email with my order, and they responded very quickly and politely. They double checked my order, verified the details, gave me the correct total and told me where to send payment via paypal.

My doll was scheduled to ship on the 21st, they shipped her out on the 15th, and she arrived on the 18th!!:aeyepop:

Very good quality, the resin appears even, and there doesn't seem to be any marbling even though she's got gray resin. Plus, they included all kinds of extras for me! Very worth the price.

Yes, the faceup and parts look just like the pictures.

Yes, Very!

---

Yes.

Yes, I would.

3. :aheartbea Positive :aheartbea

* What did you order?
      Sugarble 70cm Genie.

* When did you order?

June 6th ordered through website. Paid in full June 8th 2011

Exceptional. Seriously. They always responded within 2 days. Perfect English. Even emails me out my tracking number after posting it on the website.

They said my doll would ship July 8th. I got my tracking number June 1st. And he was home by July 6th, He would have come on the 4th but you know, no mail on the 4th of July. My very Independent boy :) Honestly, this is the fastest I have ever received a doll, EVER!

YES! The resin is high quality, nice and thick and heavy. Very durable ( I've dropped the hands a few times) More than fair considering other companies prices.

YES, it's even better. In some of the pictures the body looks like it has long arms or short legs. In actuality he is VERY proportionate. His face blank looks exactly like the black face posted on Sugarble.

Yes, Very!

---

Yes.

Yes, I would.

4. * What did you order?
      Sugarble Adela with fullset outfit

* When did you order?
      December 25th, 2012

Wonderful! They promptly answered all of my questions and I was notified when she was shipped.

Very easy through PayPal.

Only one month; she shipped January 24th, 2013.

Yes for the most part, but the limited outfit was incredibly expensive and actually cost more than the doll itself. However, Sugarble was very generous and gave me an estimated $106 in free gifts! One of the gifts was her default wig, so I basically got upgraded to a fullset for free:D

Beside the fact that I purchased her in Normal Skin rather than the Pure Bright shown in the photos, both the face up and the outfit looked exactly like the promos.

Absolutely!

I would.

This I'm hesitant about because each doll is really personalized for its first owner.

5. * What did you order?
      Sugarble Juniper with faceup, Blushed deer parts, and a wig

* When did you order?
      April 4th, 2013

No communication necessary :) But they sent the shipping email as soon as she was shipped!

Very easy through PayPal.

About a month and a half

Oh, absolutely. Her faceup and parts blushing were FANTASTIC and I am so so happy with her.

Heh, I think my girl looks better <.<

Absolutely!

I plan to!

I wouldn't need to, I would love to just order directly from them :)

6. * What did you order?
      Naga tail in bright white, unisex torso in WS and Adian head with face-up

* When did you order?
      Placed the order December 29th, 2013 during their create your own doll event

Very little required but the one question I asked was promptly replied to.

Very easy (credit card through paypal)

Ordered on Dec. 29th, shipping notice was sent to me Jan. 21st and he arrived at my house Jan. 24th.

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      Nope. Everything arrived perfectly fine. There was actually an extra grasping hand I wasn't expecting included and some little snacks/sweets tucked in the box, too.

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      Not applicable

Absolutely. The doll is lovely, the service was excellent and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

7. * What did you order?

A purple tail, grey intersex body with Patrick head and face-up and an emerald tailed, white intersex body with Rudy head and face-up

* When did you order?

6th March 2014

Excellent they answered several questions I had within 24 hrs

Simple using paypal

Shipped with EMS on 11th April 2014 (less than 5 weeks from order)

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order?

No everything was perfect. They also included extra grasping hand for each doll as well as line. s hooks, instructions, free tail brushing on one and cute little birth certificates.

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?

Not applicable

Yes definitely!