1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

[sugarble] Jekyll & Hyde open

May 29, 2010

1. [FONT=타호마]dear everyone of denofangels[/FONT]

[FONT=타호마]This is SUGARBLE [/FONT]
      [FONT=타호마]For more convenient, more proper shopping for customers, SUGARBLE website has changed as a renewal version.[/FONT]
      [FONT=타호마]This redesigned website will help you to enjoy your various shopping more according to customer's liking and wish as well.[/FONT]
      [FONT=타호마]SUGARBLE will always do our best to return every customers' support for us.[/FONT]

[FONT=타호마]The Storyline of Jekyll and Hyde[/FONT]

[FONT=타호마]The laboratory in the smoky scentted air... the pitchblack.[/FONT]
      [FONT=타호마]The pale skinned Patrick, with his lip closed firmly, [/FONT]
      [FONT=타호마]was mixing drugs fiercely.[/FONT]
      [FONT=타호마]Finally, the Anti-Emotion Drug had created...[/FONT]
      [FONT=타호마]Patrick believes. With this drug, people will live only with logical consideration,[/FONT]
      [FONT=타호마]and without wasting any emotional energyto other useless things.[/FONT]
      [FONT=타호마]Slowly he brings the drug to his lips... And as a single drop of it moistens his tongue...[/FONT]
      [FONT=타호마]Bump...Bump...Bump... the heart begins to pump.[/FONT]
      [FONT=타호마]With twisted pain, As he realized that he's truned into lycanthrope and not human anymore,[/FONT]
      [FONT=타호마]he runs into the forest and hide himself... grapping his heart.[/FONT]
      [FONT=타호마]A sweet sense of flowers... the blue sky... beautiful melody of song...[/FONT]
      [FONT=타호마]And the shining, shining beautiful girl.[/FONT]
      [FONT=타호마]The heart pumps. Bump...Bump...Bump...[/FONT]

[FONT=타호마][​IMG][/FONT]
      [FONT=타호마][​IMG][/FONT]
      [FONT=타호마][​IMG][/FONT]
      [FONT=타호마][​IMG][/FONT]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

* The selections of types of body, skin color is available.

Body size

* type: intersex body

* eye diameter : 14mm

* height : 26.5cm

* head grith : 15.3cm

* neck grith : 5cm

* shoulder size : 3.5cm width (back)

* waist size : 10.2cm

* hip size : 10.2cm

* hip to ankle length : 8.2cm (leg length)

* foot size : 3.9cm ( width : 1.8cm)

[FONT=타호마]LINK : http://sugarble.com [/FONT]

[FONT=타호마]As a commermoration of SUGARBLES website renewal, previous "full set" products and rest items also will be changed as a optional choice system.[/FONT]
      [FONT=타호마]please come and try it![/FONT]​

2. [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

* The selections of types of body, skin color is available.

Body size

* type: little girl body

* eye diameter : 14mm

* height : 26.5cm

* head grith : 15.3cm

* neck grith : 5cm

* shoulder size : 3.5cm width (back)

* waist size : 10.2cm

* hip size : 10.2cm

* hip to ankle length : 8.2cm (leg length)

* foot size : 3.9cm ( width : 1.8cm)

[​IMG]

The total weight of single body of doll costs approximately 1kg of EMS cost.

Though you order full optional set, The total weight will be about 1.5kg.

Please refer to EMS cost table for each countries if you want to know how much the EMS fee will be costed.

SUGARBLE also accepts payment plan as a layaway.
      Those who wants to make layway plan to buy products,
      please deposit 20 percent of full payment,
      and afterwards pay at least for 3 month from the monent by installments.
      When your payment is full, you will be able to receive the product.

LINK : http://sugarble.com

3. Are they YOSD sized?

4. Do you have a link to site... I could not find it... Thankx,

- ShadowHawke -

5. Are they limited?

6. Will you be selling the animal parts seperately from the dolls?

7. What resin color is available for Patrick? I would like to see photos of the dolls without face-up. Thanks!

8. Are you going to sell the clothes separately from the dolls? I love the outfits. I'd love to have one if it fits Blue Fairy SF dolls or YoSD dolls.

9. Is layaway possible for these items?

Also, I am in love with Rudy, but would love to see him without faceup - as well as seeing the wolf-parts without faceup.

10. really liked Rudy with special parts , but I would take it as a girl. Has anyone already ordered in this office, how they comply with deadlines?

11. * AzureRedemption : Are they YOSD sized?
      Please refer to each value of size on body size table above.

*themasterjinn : Do you have a link to site... I could not find it... Thankx, - ShadowHawke -
      LINK : http://sugarble.com

*Feylla : Are they limited?
      The following products are not limited goods.

*WolfeClaw : Will you be selling the animal parts seperately from the dolls?
      Sorry. for a moment we are not planning to sell the parts separately.

*Luckyl : What resin color is available for Patrick? I would like to see photos of the dolls without
      face-up. Thanks!
      You can select either normal or pure skin. it is also possible to choose the type of body as you want,
      so please refer to pictures befor you make your choice.
      Unfortunately however, We have not pictured the face of non-makeup photo. We're so sorry about that problem.

*Anon01 : Are you going to sell the clothes separately from the dolls? I love the outfits.
      I'd love to have one if it fits Blue Fairy SF dolls or YoSD dolls.
      We are not planning to sell the parts separately for a moment, and we're afraid there
      is a difficulty of fitting the part to products of Blue Fairy or YoSD dolls.

*Chibihaku : Is layaway possible for these items?
      Also, I am in love with Rudy, but would love to see him without faceup
      - as well as seeing the wolf-parts without faceup.
      The Layaway is available.
      First, click and enter the page of "Patrick" in "Dolls", and make your order with your wishing options,
      using orderform below the information of the product.
      Please make sure to write [Layaway] next to the name of the bank, or the paypal.
      When you recieve and check our reply of total payment, please remit 20percents of it on SUGARBLE's account.
      And you can separately remit the rest of money by 3 months. As your payment's completed, you can recieve
      the product.

* SALLYAI : Good idea~!The ears is so cute~
      Thank you very much.
      We appreciate your love of SUGARBLE's dolls so much.

* Twole : really liked Rudy with special parts , but I would take it as a girl. Has anyone already ordered in this office, how they comply with deadlines?
      The selections of types of body, skin color is available.

12. Does Patrick have an open mouth?

13. I forgot something to ask.^^
      Are the Wolfparts an so on limited? I hope not.

14. Oh, and, does the intersex body have the same posing ability on the thigh like the female body does?

15. *aikohaku : Does Patrick have an open mouth?
      yes, it is. hi is open mouth

*Feylla : I forgot something to ask.^^
      Are the Wolfparts an so on limited? I hope not.
      The following products are not limited goods.
      but, for a moment we are not planning to sell the parts separately.

*aikohaku : Oh, and, does the intersex body have the same posing ability on the thigh like the female body does?
      yes, of course

16. Okay, is there a picture to show Patrick's open mouth? I want to see what it looks like in detail.

17. [​IMG]

Patrick's open mouth detail photo.

18. Are Rudy, patrick and Chloe the same head mold?

19. Apokripha : Are Rudy, patrick and Chloe the same head mold?
      yes, they are same head mold.

20. caffeine : What is the price per doll?
      200USD( The selections of types of body, skin color is available.)

The total weight of single body of doll costs approximately 1kg of EMS cost.
      Though you order full optional set, The total weight will be about 1.5kg.
      Please refer to EMS cost table for each countries if you want to know how much the EMS fee will be costed.