1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sales Promotion [SUGARBLE] Sugarsleek models goodbye sale

Feb 24, 2016

1. [​IMG]

Good day everyone, this is SUGARBLE.
      The event "Good bye Sale" is over from the day March 15th.
      We sincerely thank you for your love and interest for us, a
      nd promise we'll do our best to produce the most beautiful dolls for customers.

Plus, the items in the categories of wigs, outfits,
      and shoes included on the event will be still on sale till they are all out of stock, so please keep your eyes on them.

It is just the beginning of the spring getting warmer,
      and we hope the atmosphere of spring goes within your days in happiness. Thank you.

Products for sale and details

Outfits : 50%
      Wigs : 50%
      Shoes : 50%

LINK : http://sugarbledoll.com/index.php

#1 blood518, Feb 24, 2016
      Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
    2. Does the outfits discount include fullset outfits bought with dolls?

3. What about parts? like upper bodies, bodies? The full dolls seem to be discounted as well as the tails but if you want to order one of the tails with the upper body, the upper body is not discounted? Or if you want to order Mirror the tail is not discounted? Thanks.

#3 Kitty Blue, Feb 24, 2016
      Last edited: Feb 24, 2016
    4. I've been meaning to order a naga tailed Eileen for a while, would really like to know the answer to this before I order one. Is it still an extra $90 to add the human upper body to the tail?

5. Will the extra parts be discontinued as well? I've been meaning to buy a pair of angelic wings so if they're going to be discontinued I'd like to know so I can grab them before that happens!

6. Hi. This is SUGARBLE.
      Thank you for your interest for our event"Goodbye Sale"
      fullset outfits are not included in the discount.
      Have a nice day, thank you.

7. Hi. This is SUGARBLE.
      The answer is, the discount incudes only the default models, not any options has added, not only naga tails but also the other optional parts. i.e. fullset outfits are not for discounted items.
      And, special parts is only a naga tail off items.
      =======================

Sugarsleek models : 40%(Not discount fullset options)
      Outfits : 50%(Only in category discounts)
      naga tail parts30%(Not discount upper body)
      =======================
      And, Mirror the tail is discounted.
      please understand our current policy.
      We hope we've given you satisfying answers, and please let us know if you still have anything you want to know.
      Thank you.

8. Hi. This is SUGARBLE.
      The answer is, the discount incudes only the default models, not any options has added, not only naga tails but also the other optional parts. i.e. fullset outfits are not for discounted items.
      And, special parts is only a naga tail off items.
      =======================

Sugarsleek models : 40%(Not discount fullset options)
      Outfits : 50%(Only in category discounts)
      naga tail parts30%(Not discount upper body)
      =======================
      please understand our current policy.
      We hope we've given you satisfying answers, and please let us know if you still have anything you want to know.
      Thank you.

9. .

Hi. This is SUGARBLE.
      special parts are not discounted items.
      But since the period is partly sold off limits. The angel wings are available.
      We are now planning to produce other sugarsleek models. Please be look forward to it.
      Again, thank you for your deep love for us and naga, and hope your best fortune always.

10. I'm interested in picking up one of these dolls before they're gone, but the only way would be by layaway. If I put one on layaway would I still be able to get her?

11. Hi. This is SUGARBLE.
      Yes, of course,It is possible. You can Layaway payment.

Please let us know if you want layway by writing message on "Request of customer".
      Those who wants to make layway plan to buy products,
      please deposit 26cm(40USD),70cm(100USD)payment, (within 7 days from your order)
      and afterwards pay at least for 3 month from the monent by installments.
      When your payment is full, you will be able to receive the product.

We hope we have given you enough answers!
      Have a nice day!

12. I would like to get one of your Sugarsleek R models! Are stella and jennet the same doll? I see Jennet has elf like ears but I can't see Jennets.

13. This is not Sugarble, but the pattern I've noticed is that heads with the same number (No.R__) are the same sculpt, and they all do seem to have little imp ears. I think the name just refers to the fullset outfit and faceup.

14. I kinda thought it was something like that! Thanks a ton kittzel =)

15. Hi. This is SUGARBLE.
      First, we are sorry for our late reply.
      stella and jennet is same head. And Jennet has elf ears.
      We hope we have given you enough answers!
      Have a nice day!

16. It's so sad to see Sugarsleek go. The sale is amazing though! I just ordered a basic Stella and it came out to 177 USD. I'm very excited to get her because she will be my first doll. Thank you for the wonderful sale!

17. Hi, Sugarble! Your sale is great!

In fact, so many of us were excited to buy your dolls on sale that we decided to order together, so that we could enjoy the free shipping advertised on your website:

"Shipping Costs
      We offer free ground shipping with courier company for orders over $500 that are shipped within the USA.

Some items will require additional shipping rates due to their price. These additional rates will be reflected in the item description and will be added to the final cost of your order."

Several of us got together and submitted an order in excess of $2,800; however, we got an email from your company asking for $240 to ship our order to the USA, saying that you could not honor the free shipping offer.

We were hoping that this is a misunderstanding, but whether it was or was not has not been made clear to us yet.

18. Hi, this is SUGARBLE.

First,we are sorry for our late reply.

We apologize for letting you down terribly as you were deeply loved and interested in our event.

The whole problem occured due to the misunderstanding between customers and us.

Normally, we request to the translator of ours to translate and reply to customers back,

yet recently we were dealing more customers than ordinary seasons due to the event now,

so for some customers those give questions frequently been asked, we were giving back simple answers to them

without the help of the traslator.

While then, there were many customers buying many dolls together in a single order,

and we clumsily guessed you were the same customers as those having problem that the shipping fee was not included

because of the overweight of the package, and didn't pay attention to your inquiry.

And that misunderstanding led us to reply back that we might be able to adjust the limitation of the shipping weight

and that was all.

For the free shipping fee policy over 500 dollar, we were unfamiliar with that

until we realized it was the sample text image while our official website was under construction, and that had been

displayed by mistake till then. On the top of the screen says it is a "sample", and not actually real policy of ours.

It is our fault that we didn't check and fix the webpage and made you misunderstood about our shipping policy.

It will be deleted, and we shall fix it right away.

We are so sorry for bothering you so much for our terrible mistakes

and if you want, we shall help you to cancel the order and to refund the down payment.

We promise the same mistake would not be occured and pay our all attention.

Again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, and wil be waiting for your reply.

19. Hi. This is SUGARBLE.
      First, we are sorry for our late reply.
      Thank you for your order.
      Again, we are so thank you for your deep love for our models,
      and looking forward to your love and interest for our new models coming up later.
      We hope you have lucky and joyful days ever.
      Thank you.

20. Hello, Sugarble! Thank you for your reply and for working with us to fix this misunderstanding. We will talk amongst ourselves to see who would like to back out, but many of us still do want to order your dolls. They are so cute :)

We were be in touch with you soon to edit the order.

Thank you again. <3

Tags: