1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sunny's Wonderful World Feedback [2011]

Feb 1, 2011

1. Sunny's Wonderful World

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

2. * What did you order?
      #51 fur wig with dark red extension.

* When did you order?
      3rd December.

* How was the communication?
      Pretty good.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy!

* How long did it take to ship?
      6 Days. A month+ to arrive.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      NO. The wig had bald spots all over and the fur was VERY THIN.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Absolutely not!

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      I am not.
      The wig was absolutely the lowest-quality wig I have ever seen.

I requested a better quality wig or a refund.
      They offered a brand new wig, but after a week of no pictures, I requested a refund instead.
      Refund was immediate, so it's resolved somewhat happily.

* Would you order from this company again?
      Probably. I love that they have different fur styles/color selections,
      but I may have to think it through before buying anything.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Sure, if the quality is acceptable.

3. I bought a fur wig from boggie0909. It's absolutely lovely and the quality seems great. I would definately buy from her again!
      Thank you so much! :aheartbea

4. What did you order?
      1/3 fur wig, winter jacket, vest, a pair of running shoes.

When did you order?
      February 12, 2011.

How was the communication?
      Wonderful, all my questions were answered through Ebay very promptly and politely.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, through Paypal.

How long did it take to ship?
      It shipped out on March 6, because the colour I wanted for the shoes was not available, so they had to order it from the factory which would take a couple of days, and I was okay with that. I also requested an item to be custom made to fit my doll. I also added another item to my order 4 days after I made my initial order and asked for everything to be shipped together. Received the items on March 29.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, the clothes are very well made. The wig was thin and um, had an uneven shape? The sides went well over the ears, but it was alright, for the price.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes, except for the vest. The pattern was off/not aligned like in the sales photos.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      See below.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      I told them about the pattern problem, and I was told that I could send it back and they would send me a new one that looked like the pictures. I decided to keep it though since I didn't want to wait anymore and I wasn't told if I would be refunded the return shipping. Because of that though, they offered me a free gift with my next purchase, which was nice.

Would you order from this company again?
      Yes.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes.

5. * What did you order? I ordered a 1/6 fur wig in red brown for my PKF
      * When did you order? I ordered March 13th 2011
      * How was the communication? Very easy and friendly. She sent me a message the day I purchased the wig asking me to confirm my order, my address and to specify whether I wanted the wig for a 14cm or 16cm head. She also sent me a message later on to let me know it had shipped and to say she hoped I would like it.
      * How easy was it to pay? I paid via PayPal on Ebay, so very quick and easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? I think it shipped on the 18th or 19th, and it arrived on March 29th
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely. It's a great wig for the price, and the shipping was free
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? It looked slightly redder in the picture, which was actually why I bought it - my doll has green eyes and I thought it would suit her nicely. However, I'm still happy with the colour and I was expecting it to vary somewhat anyway. The style of the wig was pretty much the same as the sales picture.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? As the wigs are quite thin to begin with, and a certain amount of hair does seem to come off, I'd probably be reluctant to buy second-hand wigs from them.

6. * What did you order? 1/3 SD sized Chocolate long fur wig #26

* When did you order? May 9, 2011

* How was the communication? Great as usual! She messaged me telling me that it would take a little bit since she had to make the wig and that she would let me know as soon as possible when she had shipped it. On May 14, she messaged me letting me know that it was shipped the day before and hoped that I would like it. She has always been wonderful with her messages.

* How easy was it to pay? Easy! Paypal on Ebay.

* How long did it take to ship? It was shipped around May 13 and I received it on May 20. So very quickly in my opinion, from production to covering shipping and distance.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Definitely.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? The color is more reddish auburn than brown (than the name implies), but that's why I purchased it. ^^ It's a gorgeous color.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely.

* Would you order from this company again? I've ordered from her a few times before and have gotten the same great service, so definitely.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? If the quality was still good and I really needed the product, then most likely.

7. * What did you order? #47 champagne long fur wig 1/4, #21 brown fur wig 1/4, #10 black long fur wig 1/4, #64 dark orange long fur wig 1/4

* When did you order? May 23 2011

* How was the communication? Fantastic, I got an email to confirm that my order was possible and that it was currently being put together then on the 25th I got an update that my order had been shipped. SUPER FAST!!

* How easy was it to pay? Paypal.Very easy I purchased throught her new website which is really easy to follow and pay through :)

* How long did it take to ship? They arrived fresh today - 04 June 2011 - around 10 days. Very fast in my opinion :)

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Very appropriate :)

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes

* Were you satisfied with the product? Yes very, the fur material is great to work with so after some styling they will be even more perfect

* Would you order from this company again? Yes :)

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Sure if the qaulity was acceptable

8. What did you order?
      1/3 boot shoes (S016)
      1/3 Doll wig (gold long fur #3)
      When did you order?

June 10, 2011

How was the communication?
      Excellent communication ^^

How easy was it to pay?
      Paypal, ver easy

How long did it take to ship?
      I paid for EMS shipping, so it arrived to my house within 5 days :D

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes!

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Looks just as advertised! I'm impressed ^^

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Very satisfied. Added the seller to my favs and will definitely be going back to get more products.

9. * What did you order? 1/3 black boots SUN26, 1/3 black woollen overcoat, JW322_031SM1 black wig

* When did you order? May 24th 2011

* How was the communication? A little slow, but fine otherwise. The order was eligible for free EMS, but the total had to be manually edited before I could send the payment, and it took them 2 or 3 days to get back to me about it. I was a little nervous in case the order was cancelled or the free shipping offer ran out before I could send the payment, but it worked out in the end.

* How easy was it to pay? Once they had edited my order, I paid through PayPal, which was simple.

* How long did it take to ship? It shipped a week after I paid, and took ten days to arrive.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, the quality was great and the prices reasonable.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Definitely! The boots and coat are lovely, and the wig was exactly what I was looking for.

* Would you order from this company again? Yes.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, both clothing or wigs.

10. I have ordered five fur wigs and multiple items of BJD clothing (via ebay; boots, T-shirts and tops, pants, shoes; various sizes) from boggie0909 across a timespan of roughly three years. The quality of her items has remained exceptional over that time period. The latest wig was only ordered recently and so is currently still in the mail, but all received items are of fantastic quality. She notified me when each item was dispatched, and was an absolute pleasure to hear from on every occasion. I highly recommend her services to anyone and everyone looking for high-quality dolly merchandise!