1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sunny's World Feedback (2009)

Jan 6, 2009

1. I bought a couple wigs from Boggie0909 the transaction was perfect. The fit of the wigs are just amazing!!! thank you so much!!!!!

2. Received a wig from Boggie just this morning. > w< Absolutely LOVE the quality and color of the wig so much!

Really quick shipment too. :3 Definitely going to buy from again~ Thank you~!

3. * What did you order?
      Wig #29 (long fur coffee brown) in 7-7.5 size
      * When did you order?
      December 25th
      * How was the communication?
      It was good. She let me know how long it would take and updated me when she shipped.
      * How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy.
      * How long did it take to ship?
      5 days from the order date but it was custom made, pretty good!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, very nice.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      No, that's my only problem. The style is the exact same but the color was off. The wig I ordered was a deep chestnut brown but what I recieved was a light brown, actually closer to blonde. I'm a little disappointed because one of the main reasons I ordered from Sunny is because she had the color I was looking for.
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      The quality is great but the color is wrong so not completely.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      I've PM'd her and I will update this when she replies.

4. I purchased 1 wig from boggie last year. It shipped quickly, arrived within the time frame that she had given me, and is excellent in quality. :daisy thanks again, boggie!

5. Forgot I couldn't edit :sweat
      Boggie0909 has issued me a full refund and let me keep the wig. The color difference was probably due to our computers. I'm very thankful for her prompt and polite customer service and I will probably order again in the future.

6. Sorry this is late. :sweat
      I bought three wigs from boggie0909. Payment was easy, package came quickly. Wigs were in perfect condition. Hope to buy from seller again.
      Thanks!

7. I purchased a wig from boggie in December and I absolutely love it! It is my doll's favorite wig. It has great quality, it looked exactly like the sales pictures, and the price was wonderful! Communication was great and the shipping was fairly fast. I plan on ordering more in the near future.

8. I recently bought a fur wig from Boggie and the transaction couldn't have gone better. c: Communication and shipping was great. <3 The wig itself is wonderful, it fits sooo much better than my dolls other wigs. The color is a bit lighter than what I thought it would be but it works. c: Thanks a lot! I'll gladly order from her again!

9. Ordered two Yo-SD wigs from her, got them both before they were quoted and they are perfect! Will do business again.

10. I ordered 2 fur wigs from boggie0909. Communication was great. The wigs were made and shipped very fast and are of excellent quality. I will certainly order more wigs in the (near) future :daisy

11. I purchased 4 wigs from boggie0909 and the experience could not have been better, communication was wonderful as well as the packaging of the items and time it took for the items to be received. I will definitely be buying from boggie0909 in the future, thank you!

12. I've ordered from boggie0909 before, and both times have been very pleasent experiences. She is a great and fast communicator, and really makes fine quality wigs. She ships promptly as well. I will definitely contact her when I need a fur wig. :)

13. I bought 3 wigs from boggie0909 and they are beautiful, a perfect fit and they arrived in good time, as always! <3 thank you, boggie!

14. I bought a wig from boggie0909 and the transaction went smoothly! The quality was great, communication was lovely, and I had an overall pleasant transaction!

15. I purchased 3 fur wigs from boggie0909 (via eBay) and I just wanted to leave feedback here as well.

I couldn't have asked for an easier, more pleasant transaction! I absolutely *LOVE* the wigs, my boys look so handsome in them! Thanks so much, and keep up the fabulous work! :)

~ :aheartbea

16. I purchased a fur wig from boggie0908, and I simply love it! It arrived super quickly, and in wonderful condition. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! Thanks so much!

17. I purchased a black fur wig from boggie0909,and the transaction was super smooth.She was great to talk to,and shipped really fast.I would gladly purchase again from her.Thanks so much!!!!

18. I purchased a coffee color fur wig from boggie0909 in a perfect transaction. She responded to me right away, and was friendly and professional throughout. The wig is great and fits my K well. Shipping was super-fast too! I would absolutely order from boggie0909 again. Thanks a bunch :abow:

19. I bought a wig from boggie0909 and it looks great :daisy. Very easy communication and quick shipping. I would buy from boggie0909 again. Thank you!

20. I ordered 2 custom wigs from boggie0909 and the transaction was perfect!
      the wigs are just as I wanted them ^^ and the comunication was great.
      boggie0909 is a great seller!

Thank you so much ^^