1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sunny's World Feedback (2010)

Jan 5, 2010

1. I bought yet another wig from boggie0909. Super great wigs at a great price! Fast shipping and wonderful communication!!

2. Bought a wig from boggie. She was super friendly+patient with me [i got alot of qns, lols] fast shipping+the wig was lovely! Thanks again! :]

3. Sunny's World

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

PLEASE STICK TO THE FACTS!

4. * What did you order?
      gray-b long fur wig #19
      * When did you order?
      31st of December 2009
      Good, they message to confirm shipping address and order after purchase and then message again when they have shipped it out.
      Paypal, simple.
      Around 4 days to ship and 10 days to arrive after shipping.
      Just about.
      The sales pictures are quite a lot lighter than the actual wig itself.
      Somewhat satified.
      N/A
      Yes.
      Possibly, depending upon the item.

5. * What did you order? Woolen long coat, a pair of shoes, and the jeans set.
      * When did you order? Before Christmas
      * How was the communication? Fine.
      * How easy was it to pay? Super easy, thanks to Ebay pay-pal. ^^
      * How long did it take to ship? A couple of weeks? ^^;;
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I suppose so.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Better, really.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, very much. Though, in the jeans set it says is comes with a shirt, as well as the jean jacket. I never got the shirt. -3-
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I forgot to bring it up, so... >w<
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, defiantly.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? It depends. ^.~

6. *What did you order? Long Wool Coat 1/4 size, Boy's grey sweater 1/4, Red sneaks, and Sun20 leather boots.
      * When did you order? Dec 12th?
      * How was the communication? Amazing! Prompt and kept me right up to date ^^
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? Items took 12 days to make and about 15 to ship? It arrived Jan 12th. (Could be due to holidays ^^)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Definately.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Exactly.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes and no.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I must have misread the description for the Sun20 leather boots, because I thought they would fit DZ MSD feet. They didn't, so I contacted the seller and they agreed to a refund which I recieved as soon as the boots arrived back to Sun :)
      * Would you order from this company again? Definately.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes.

7. * What did you order?
      1/3 Boot shoes

* When did you order?
      07 January 2010

Great, fast replies(:

Very easy, by paypal

It arrived around 2 weeks later

Definitely 8D

Yeah

Yes, very satisfied

-NIL-

Yeah! 8D

If it is in good conditions, then yes(:

8. I ordered eyes from boggie on ebay, and because the factory made me wait so long, she gifted me with a free wig. :3
      She is very friendly and great to communicate with. The eyes are lovely, and so is the wig of course. It's my thrid one-- boogie has the best fur wigs with great quality and "pose" like a dream, great for spiky haired boys. I had to leave feedback here since ebay wouldn't let me leave feedback there.
      Starrcat528

9. I have bought a few items of clothing for my SD dolls and some lovely boots for my DZ Floy. Will buy from Chen ling again without a doubt....lovely quality clothes and shoes! Thanks!!

10. Bought a fur wig in ltf/yo size..took a while to get it shipped out but it arrived quickly and it's great quality. My lil guy loves it! Thanks so much. :)

11. I ordered another SD wig from boggie0909 and I just now received it! The quality is absolutely fabulous and it fits snugly on my doll. The wig arrived in about two weeks, which is pretty good~

boggie0909 was very prompt and made purchasing quick and easy as always. She has great communication because she replied to PMs/emails as quickly as she could and answered all my questions. Thank you Chenling, I will definitely order again if I need another wig or item from you! ^^

12. Positive feedback for boggie0909! I ordered some clothes and shoes and the quality is amazing and everything looks perfect. Thank you for a great transaction! I'll definitely buy again.

13. * What did you order? Ruffle bottom hooded open cardigan/tube top set in custom MSD size & red color

* When did you order? The last week of May

* How was the communication? No problems

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy (I bought from her eBay store & used PayPal)

* How long did it take to ship? Custom-sewn & shipped out within a few days of payment; it arrived in just under three weeks

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes

* Were you satisfied with the product? Yep! Great quality, cute jacket in a nice red color just as I'd hoped, fits my girl well. The interior serging was done in white thread instead of red (same thing with a red shirt my sister had ordered in the past), but not a big deal as it's mostly not visible when worn.

* Would you order from this company again? Definately!

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes

14. * What did you order? 1/3 Wig (gold brown long fur #49)
      * When did you order? 06/25/10
      * How was the communication? Very good!
      * How easy was it to pay? Simple, used paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? 2 days, received the wig on july 12th
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yes! Sunny's wigs are the best!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yep, very lovely
      * Were you satisfied with the product? very!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely! This was my third order from Sunny's.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? yes

15. I ordered a few wigs from boggie0909, smooth transaction and they arrived quickly..
      Thank you for the amazing wigs!

16. I bought in boggie0909's shop 3 times (and I am going to do it again). I am very happy with clothes and wigs. All items have a great quality. You can see a grey shirt from in my avatar pic.

Especially I want to point out that some og these clothes are custom made (some of my 1/3 dolls don't have standard size).

Thanks again for the wonderful items and your effort! :aheartbea

17. All fur wigs, chlothing and shoes (exept the white) shown in the pic are from boggie0909. I think there is nothing more to say ^^

[​IMG]

18. * What did you order? 1/4 #58 rose-carmine fur doll wig
      * When did you order? November 5, 2010
      * How was the communication? Good, forgot to mention that I wanted the 1/4 instead of the 1/3, but I just sent them a message on ebay and they got right back to me with the change.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy, paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? Ordered on the 5th, received on the 17th
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Very! Not expensive at all and the quality is great.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Right out of the package? No, but that's because it's squished. With some love it'll be looking good soon.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, very
      * Would you order from this company again? Already planning on it
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Donno, but the price is good enough that I'd probably just buy it new.

* What did you order? 1/4 doll wool wig (ww20-brown)
      * When did you order? Dec. 29th, 2010
      * How was the communication? Good, very quick
      * How easy was it to pay? very easy, paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? Shipped on Jan. 6th, 2011, got it on Jan. 14th, 2011
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Very, it was cheap, shipping free and as always, wig was awesome
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yep
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very, and it's super soft! ^^
      * Would you order from this company again? Plan to get most my wigs from them
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? N/A

19. * What did you order?
      Super Dollfie(SD/Luts)Outfit-necktie ( 7 colors )
      Super Dollfie(SD/Luts)Outfit--1/3 1/4 70cm Normal Shirt
      BJD (SD/Luts)Outfit-1/3 1/4 70cm Nightshirt Set for Boy
      Super Dollfie(SD/Luts)Outfit -- Plaided Vest
      Super Dollfie(SD/Luts) 1/3 1/4 Black Stocking
      Super Dollfie(SD/Luts)Outfit--Old-fashion Jeans for Boy
      Super Dollfie(Luts)Outfit -- Cotton Shorts
      Super Dollfie Outfit-1/3 1/4 70cm Wool Outer Coat

* When did you order?
      October 16, 2010

Very good. She answered a number of questions I left on eBay regarding her items.

Very easy, through Paypal.

Shipped October 26, 2010, arrived November 10, 2010

Yes, Sunny's items are all very reasonable, especially compared to doll company clothes, and because she doesn't charge for shipping.

Yes, they were all exactly as described.

Yes! I love all of the clothes I bought, and they make an adorable set (underwear, socks, jeans, shirt, tie, vest, coat, and pajamas) for my Milo. Even the pants fit, which is difficult on Crobidoll R-line boys, who have large butts. The only complaint I have is that the sleeves on the shirt are a bit short, but they can be easily rolled up.

No problems.

Yes, definitely!

I'd prefer to buy directly from Sunny's World, as she makes all of her clothes to order, based on the measurements of your doll.

20. * What did you order?
      I ordered 2 Fur wigs, Medium length in Champagne and Coffee and a white shirt
      * When did you order?
      I ordered in September
      Good~ It was a GO, so she kept the GO leader informed throughout.
      Very easy
      About a month or so, but this was a rather large GO.
      Oh yes! The fur wigs were awesome, and the tiny shirt with real buttons is <3
      The champagne wig was a little off, lighter, but the other fir wig was ok, and the shirt was ok.
      Yes ^^
      NA
      Yes.
      I would rather buy direct, given that the prices are reasonable for the quality.