1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Super Senior Delf Cane and Flood discussion

May 27, 2008

1. dreampathfinder: Companies generally don't mind enquiries for specific dolls. It is how they find out what the public wants.

I do NOT think you are rude to ask questions or disagree with something someone says here. Opinions are allowed!

2. I think you misunderstood. I did not ask Luts for a new doll or to change their dolls; I was asking them for another skin color for their existing dolls and I wanted to know if they plan to sell their SSDF bodies separately.

I dont know how much you know, but I know this: Luts offers real skin in two colors, white and normal. So far, SSDF has been offered in real skin normal only. Since both skin colors are offer to their SDF and Kid delf, I wanted to know if they plan to do the same for SSDF. Also, SDF and kid delf bodies are sold separately too, but not SSDF. I wanted to know if they intend to do the same, so I asked.

Luts is a company and I'm a customer and if there is enough demands for SSDF white skin and SSDF body, then Luts will consider their decisions. I own a SSDF Cane and the body is great and I was hoping that I could get a white skin SSDF body for one of my floating heads. That is why I asked them.

I didn't think it'd hurt to ask for white skin (since they offered it with their other dolls) and if they plan to sell SSDF bodies separately (because they did it to their other dolls) because if they do listen, then I'll be buying from them; supporting their company once again.

I dont think it was rude of me to ask nor do I think it's rude of me to suggest any one to ask because then I'm pretty sure you'll be doing a favor to those who do want white skin SSDF and SSDF bodies. However, just dont pester them too much about it. :sweat

3. Aquarius85: I have in fact asked for a larger Delf female body. A Super senior delf female. They were quite polite about it when they said not at this time etc.... And I do make an inquiry now and again about WS for SSD. I would love one!!!! Absolutely love one! That Sabik head would fit perfectly!!!! As it is I'm delaying blushing my CW Sabik on the off chance it (SSD body) will be offered one of these days in WS. I really don't want to have to buy another Sabik in NS just for the head! As it is I will have to sell Mecha angel body (with or without head) simply because it's extranious. Don't need it, don't want it.

Sometimes I think it's all a matter of opinion. Saw a couple threads were things were getting rather heated. Hope it doesn't happen here!

4. yeah, I hope that it does not happen either. But I think the differences in opinion - whether to ask or not to ask - is because of culture and/or the individual's upbringing. I'm American and my country is materialistic and individualistic; so I didn't think it hurt to ask because I was voicing what I'd like. But I guess if I lived in another culture that's different than mine (which would not be materialistic and individualistic), then I probably wouldn't have asked :sweat

5. I probably wouldn't have asked either. But being a materialistic individual I did and will probably continue to do so. But I do see where it's uncomfortable for others. Which is why I will not make more enquiries then maybe once every couple months...different culture.....besides, they might think it's lots of people who want one!:lol:

6. Hm, so, I looked around to see if this question is answered, and it is... kind of.

My Flood is on his way, and he's going to have no clothes when he gets here. That's not necessarily bad for a few days, but. XD; Are there any ready-to-buy clothes that will fit the SSDF body from other companies, or will I have to shell out for the Baron Set? I won't mind sewing for him, but I don't always have time during the semester, and I'm not that good at it. :sweat

Someone mentioned they got the body into a pair of 'Hound-sized jeans' but didn't specify where they got them.

Any help would be great. Thanks!

7. As far as I've gone, all the SD17 size upper garment, like coats, shirts I bought all fit SSDF quite nicely.
      For the pants, the hound sized pants I've got are very tight to put on, especially around the waist and hip, but eventually they will work on SSDF body..however the skinny jeans I've got really limit the posibility because they are too tight on him...
      These sizes are all I've tried so far...maybe the Mecha angle outfits from Soom may work, but I don't have them myself...

8. Mecha Angel work just fine. Sleeves are a touch long but work. Pants also work. Again a bit long but easy enough to fix.

9. Adriel, there are two new outfits from Sadol for SSDF on Luts site. :)

10. Soom never would've occurred to me (I don't know why when they have huge dolls), but it looks like they have some nice stuff in that size. Thank you for the advice! I was hoping for Volks stuff because they're in the US (shipping, ugh), but oh well. I'll try an SD17 coat maybe...

And I will go check Luts. Thank you~ :aheartbea

11. I like C more than F ^ ^

12. My Flood is finally done

He is Black Jack. I really love the expression on Flood's face

[​IMG]

13. Ah! anavel, you made Flood into a wonderful Black Jack! He looks so solemn and mysterious :)

Very nice job on customizing him! Love the two tone skin.

14. Thank you.

Bread17 did the custom face up on him for me. She is very talented :aheartbea

I am very happy with her work and am very grateful for what she has done.

15. Oooooh, he looks gorgeous. o.o

16. I would like a SSDF body in NS. My man head (Luts 08 man head) needs one really bad. Poor guy. He's been body-less all his life.

17. I have a quick question on the SSD bodies if anyone can answer. xD I want to know how thick the neck is, or at least, if it's thicker than the SD body. I need a body for an Elysium head I have, and the colour match is perfect, but the neck on the SD body is a bit small.

18. Do you mean whether the diameter is bigger?

19. Yes, sorry. xD I forgot that bit.

20. I don't know what SD body you are measuring against, but the circumference of the SSDF neck is 10.1 cm. Hopefully that info is helpful?