1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Super transaction with Susieq!

Feb 6, 2006

1. It's a little late for me to be posting this. (Didn't notice the board before. :sweat ) But hey, better late than never, right? :smile:

I got Turee, my MSD Ken, from her for a happy price. Doll came just as she said he would, and very nicely packed.

Thanks susieq! >^-^<
    2. susieq bought the limited Elf Ducan white wig from me. Super transaction, fast payment & great communication!
      Enjoy the wig! :D
    3. I just got my Lady Sylvie from Miss Susieq and it was a superb experience!! She let me do layaway and she shipped my girl super fast and wrapped her so nicely!! So much love for her and would recommend her in a heart beat!
    4. I bought a Fullset SDC Arashi from susieq and she shipped quickly and was always friendly and responsive!

He was also exactly as described!!! Thanks so much! I love him!
    5. This is actually my second transaction with susieq and she is a complete pleasure to both buy or sell from. Back before people had individual feedback threads I bought a LE Toyha 2 from susieq for an extremely reasonable price. She was friendly and shipped him quickly. I just recently sold to her a FCS head and she paid quickly, responded to PMs and emails and was a just as much of joy as a buyer as she had been as a seller. :daisy
    6. Great seller , Thx Susieq!! Fast and secure shippment : )
    7. Just got my DOT boy body from Susie. He arrived quickly and packed very securely. Thanks :)
    8. Bought a SD10 girl body from Susieq, the transaction went quite smoothly and quick! Thanks!
    9. Bought and a doll from Susieq, the whole transaction was great, and I got the doll quickly after completed payment. Thank you for everything! ^-^
    10. Susieq bought a doll from me and it was a great transaction. Communication excellent, payment sent when she said she would. Absolutely would sell to again.
    11. I just received a head I brought from susieq. <3 It arrived quickly, was well packaged, and she let me know what was happening every step of the way. :] I'd definitely buy from her again. Thanks muchly. <3
    12. I bought/adopted Suigintou from Susieq, she arrived quickly and was well-packed.
      I'm still waiting for the doll paperwork that was promised to be sent later. Overall a positive experience. Recommended. Thank you.
    13. Addition: I've got the promised doll paperwork. Nice to do business with Susieq!