1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Supia Limiteds Discussion

Jun 10, 2007

1. Katrina,

Do you know how long Rosy will be available? I want her so much, but need sometime to save up since layaway isn't available on her.

Thanks,
      Yia

2. There wouldn't happen to be a chance for an ELF roda in the future, would there be? :eusa_pray

3. Ohh, I'm glad I found this! I was watching another topic for updates about the Supia ordering, and just found this today.

I hope I can make it in time for this order :sweat . I might end up having to wait until the next order time though.

4. They are on their way? Cool. I did my best to put Rosy to the back of mind so time would go by faster and it has. Unfortunately, I haven't even started on her outfit.

5. Arcane Muse I can't wait to see your girl! I am going to be in this order period, I'm buying my Rosy this we?ekend! Which skintone did you end up with, the BW right

6. Is anyone getting a tan Rosy? I think she is so gorgeous.

7. I am gettin a Tan Rosy and I cannot wait! She is the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen (is it obvious I am excited?). I am getting her blank and I intend to paint her myself. I want to name her Valencia (after the song by the Decemberists).
      Are you getting one fitz? Or thinking about it?

8. Yeah, I got the BW. I was so torn between the BW and the Tan. My Rosy is coming blank, too. I can't wait to get started on her faceup. I haven't even thought of name for mine.

9. I just hope mine doesn't re-name her self as soon as she jumps out of the box!
      It was a tough choice between the skintones. I went through the same thing with my Narae. They all look so lucious, I could take one of each!

10. Just ordered my tan Rosy, so excited, thank you Dollfair for bringing us these wonderful dolls!

11. Congratulations, Stella! Now the unbearable wait.

12. Yes I think I am definitely going to have to get one. I keep flipping between tan and pinky white- I think though it will eventually be which I get first. Unless I magically get a bucket of money:sweat

13. Fitz I have been looking for that same damn bucket! I am just so thrilled to have gotten to get my Rosy. I also vacillated between white and tan, they are both so lovely. I kept looking at the tan girl and imagining her to be a Thai girl, the women in Thailand are so incredible, and she reminded me of them. She looks Asian, but darker to me. That being said the whiter tones are just breathtaking . The one Lilykoi painted was just lucious.

14. Congrats Stella! Can't wait to see your beautiful Rosy. I don't think anyone has one on here yet in tan?

15. I think a few were ordered in the first order period, so they should be showing up soon. I don't expect to see my baby before late November I would think.

16. I'm waiting for Rosy, too, but I ordered her in normal beige. Considered tan, but finally decided on beige. I already have tan Yisol who is a beautiful deep tan. And I want to order another Narae in tan. Of course, I *want* to order every one of these dolls I see!

17. I'm really looking forward to seeing some owner pics of the tan Rosy...I've settled on getting a Hye, but if I like what I see, my mind might be swayed again!

18. I was lucky enough to visit Dollfair in Ohio this weekend, and I saw Roda and Rosy in person, and they are breathtaking! I was especially fond of the sleepy Roda head which was stunning. These girls are truly magnificent.

19. Stella Maris - you didn't happen to take any pictures of them, by chance? I'm scrounging around for every possible Rosy picture out there; there really aren't too many.

Hopefully I will get my Augustine sometime next year, but who knows j_j

20. I just found this thread. Is Supia Rosy still available to order? I checked the Dollfair site and nothing was mentioned about this doll. I would like to order more French resin dolls. Any suggestions? Thank you!