1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Supia Limiteds Discussion

Jun 10, 2007

1. Just thought I'd let everyone know, my Rosy Valencia is wearing a Tinybear MSD sized wig, and it looks amazing. The size is perfect. I will post photos as soon as I give her a faceup, she is quite vain.

2. I have posted photos of my Rosy HERE !!! :D

I just love her ! She's gorgeous and very expressive. I was very impressed by the quality of this doll (the sculpting, the resin ..., everything !)
      She's wearing 14mm eyes on these photos. I found that 16mm eyes were slightly too big for her ...

3. So there won't be another ordering period until January? My mom wanted to get me a Roda for Christmas/my birthday.

4. What wig size is best for Rosy?

MSD - i.e. 7-8 - is used.... What about 8-9 wigs?

5. Waiting for pictures! I just love Rosy, can't wait to see yours.

6. Quiet Queen- Rosy and Roda both can wear a size 8 wig perfectly I really need to get more JPop wigs, they really seem to hold with the elastic so no velcro for that brand which is nice.

7. If you are using 7-8 wigs without elastic, how is the fit? Perfect? Acceptable? Poor?

Inquiring minds want to know....

8. You could PM me, as I did get a few extras.

9. Her default wig has velcro in it and it is a size 8 which came with her and fits wonderful, her JPop wig is perfect size 8 and fits like a glove. The other wigs I have here are 9-10 and are way too big on her, so she has a small head so MSD wigs should fit her as well.

10. I'm planning for my Rosy, and can only draw on the wig experience I have with my Soah. On her 7-8 wigs are on the verge of being small, and 8-9 wigs are a tad roomy. Her straight 8" wigs is perfect.

I wonder if it might be the same thing with Rosy, or if she has a slightly smaller or slightly bigger head.

The only Asian wig brand that makes straight 8" wigs is Elfdoll, and they certainly don't offer a wide selection.

That makes my choices rather frustrating -
      1. Find an Elfdoll wig I don't feel too dissatisfied with,
      2. Buy a 7-8 wig and live with having to really pull it on,
      3. Buy a 8-9 wig and live with it being unrealistically floppy.

But perfection is for the gods, after all... :doh

11. The 8-9 wigs I have put on Rosy are fitting OK, I just put a little rubber band on for security. The 7-8s are indeed too small.

12. Thank you, that is very useful to know, Stella Maris! Now I can hunt for the right wig in ernest. :)

13. Stella, she's a gem! :D

Does anyone have both Rosy and Roda? I'll love to see more owner photos. *_*

14. Thank you I think she is really incredible. I have been to the Dollfair store and seen the Rodas and Rosys there. I have to say Dreaming Roda is breathtaking.

15. I love my Roda she is very angelic looking and her skin tone is very lovely even if she is starting to age some, too bad they did not offer the urethane choice when I got her.

Stella your Tan Rosy is very lovely and I love the way her makeup looks, better than I could have done.

16. I know that Rosy/Roda fits Dollmore stuff, but does she fit Iplehouse pants?

Anyone got any word on their orders? I'm getting really excited >w<

17. It just occured to me, Cancan also sells size 8 wigs. I was going to order one for my Sooah there.
      That said you can still get away with the 8-9

18. Cancan is not one of the Asian wig companies. I vastly prefer both Asian companies' styles and quality. ;)

I have an DoD 8-9 size wig for my Soah, and it is possible but not as ideal as the snugger Elfdoll wigs.