1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SWDOLL (Sunny's Wonderful World) 2013

Nov 18, 2013

1. Please copy and paste this template, then give your responses .

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      * Would you order from this company again?

2. * What did you order? A pair of boots, a miniature macbook prop, a pair of jeans, and a wig
      * When did you order? 10/8
      * How was the communication? Pretty good! Not long after I ordered and paid, I was sent an email to confirm my shipping address. Then a few days later, I was informed that the brown boots were out of stock. They gave me the option to wait a couple of weeks for them to get more in, or I could get the black version. I chose the black ones because I didn’t really mind. Might get the brown ones later on for my other boy once he’s done.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy! With paypal. And actually, it was much easier than with most shops; sunny’s redirects you to paypal to automatically pay for your items instead of having to manually send the payment to a given paypal address.
      * How long did it take to ship? I got an email from them on the 21[SUP]st[/SUP], telling me that my package shipped out on the 19[SUP]th[/SUP], so it took 11 days to ship. Received my items in the morning on the 24[SUP]th[/SUP].
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? Nope.
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely~

3. * What did you order? 1st order - clothes and accessories$ 2nd - doll
      * When did you order? 2013 and 2014
      * How was the communication? Excellent
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy
      * How long did it take to ship? Not too long - about 3-4 days for clothes and about 1,5 month to doll
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? Doll has bubble on her face
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? SWDoll connects with Be with you, buth they are refused my claim.
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, of course.

4. * What did you order?
      An army green shirt, army pants and boots

* When did you order?
      August 2014

Communication was very good, but I had also enquired about a Beyours layaway and did not receive a response so I emailed 2 more times until I got a reply

Payment was very easy, all done through paypal

3 weeks roughly.

Nope

N/A

Yes

5. * What did you order? SD-17-sized coat
      * When did you order? 2/4/15
      * How was the communication? Very good. They emailed me just an hour or so after I paid to confirm my mailing address
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy. Linked directly to paypal and then redirected me back to SW site after payment.
      * How long did it take to ship? 12 calendar days. I received an email on 2/17 (that included the tracking code) telling me the package had shipped the day before.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? Nope! The coat is perfect and made far better than I would have hoped for! Very well made!
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, definitely! But only if I really wanted the item.

6. * What did you order?
      SD clothing, fur wigs
      * When did you order?
      Various times 2009-2010
      Fabulous!
      Super easy. They were only on eBay the times I ordered.
      They shipped within a few days.
      Nope! Everything was excellent.
      I had no serious problems, but they did hold one order so that I could add items to it to save them on shipping.
      Yes! I just haven't had time to browse their site when I have dolly money.

7. * What did you order? MSD clothing (hoodie and casual set) and MSD shoes

* When did you order? March 31, 2015

* How was the communication? I didn't hear anything regarding my order after I paid and was in preparation for awhile. Concerned, I emailed them and received a very quick reply.

* How easy was it to pay? Easy to pay, just paid via PayPal.

* How long did it take to ship? They shipped April 17 (see 'problems with your order'). The package arrived very quickly (April 22) but I didn't have time to get it from my PO until now.

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? The shoes I ordered were not in stock and they offered me another pair (same monetary value) if I wanted everything shipped then or I could opt to wait. I was fine with the substitution so they emailed me when the package shipped.

* Would you order from this company again? Yes, but only after I inquire about stock status. They reply very quickly to any questions so it's worth it.

8. * What did you order? SD sized shirt & socks
      * When did you order? August 14th, 2015
      * How was the communication? Good.
      * How easy was it to pay? Pretty easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? Eight business days.
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes.

9. * What did you order? Beyours Amber (1/3 girl)
      * When did you order? 8/9
      * How was the communication? Late reply.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, I order through taobao so I pay in Chinese yuan
      * How long did it take to ship? About 35 days
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? At first, I though Beyours didn't send me my Amber's COA because the white card I received looked nothing like a COA at all, with a picture of Amber and the Beyours logo at the other side.
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? I told SW about the missing COA, they said they would send me another COA but it was still the white card I have already had. My friend helped me contact beyours through weibo (in english), since their email address is not available. It took us many days later to hear beyours reply that they had changed their COA from red to white card, and the white card with picture and logo only I received is actually the real COA.
      * Would you order from this company again? Not sure

#9 Kagemi, Nov 12, 2015
      Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
    10. * What did you order?
      One pair of shoes and one beanie

* When did you order?
      3/15

They respond very quickly, at most in 12 hours

Easy. Used Alipay to pay.

This one was REALLY frustrating because I only put orders for 2 so I can get my stuff quicker. But the shoes' sole were out of stock, apparantly and it took 10 days to ship, which is rather unusual for just a pair of msd shoes.

No. Their quality is not the highest, though.

They send a lot of smily face icons when I push them to hurry. But I kinda felt bad because I was nagging...

Yes! I hope they don't blacklist me for harassing them to ship dast though :p They're pretty funny and cool to work with.

11. * What did you order? Shirt, pants, jacket, and a pair of glasses
      * When did you order? May 4, 2017
      * How was the communication? N/A
      * How easy was it to pay? Simple. Confirmed my order and was brought to the Paypal site to actually pay.
      * How long did it take to ship? May 13, 2017; arrived on the 22.
      * Would you order from this company again? This is my second time buying from them, and once again, the quality is lovely, so YES~

12. * What did you order?
      Short black fur wig

* When did you order?
      I made my order on September 14, 2017.

Confirmation of payment was not immediate but it was sent shortly after I made the order. I promptly received an e-mail for the shipment of my wig.

I used PayPal so it was very easy.

It shipped on October 4, 2017 and arrived on October 6, 2017. I used EMS because it wasn't that much of a price difference.

No.

N/A

Yes, I like the quality and the price.

13. * What did you order?
      Long wine red fur wig, short white fur wig

* When did you order?
      I ordered the wigs on October 6, 2017.

Everything was the same as before. The communication is good.

I paid with PayPal, so it was not difficult.

The wigs shipped on October 13, 2017 and arrived on October 30, 2017.

No.

N/A

Yes.

14. * What did you order?
      Several SD outfits and shirts

* When did you order?
      Beginning of December

Not too great. After not seeing anything going forward with my order for a couple weeks, I emailed SWDoll a couple times trying to confirm the order. They finally got back to me after a month to tell me some items I ordered were sold out. I was kind of surprised at the lack of response since I've ordered from there before and they were really communicative in the past. Maybe because it was the start of the holiday season when I ordered?

Fine with Paypal - but I think the website had some issue processing it at first.

2 months

Nope

SWdoll refunded me for the sold out items in my order

Ehhh I'm not sure - granted I did get my order in the end, but the lack of communication made me nervous. Having experienced all that, if I do order from them again, at least I'll know what to expect.

15. * What did you order?
      Red tracksuit, leopard print pajamas, black rectangular glasses, wire hangers, mini Bible, mini playing cards.

* When did you order?
      January 29th.

Not great at all. First, about a month beforehand I noticed their registration/account/order status pages were broken and emailed them about it. Never heard a reply and it wasn't fixed. I went ahead and ordered anyway without an account. Although the website is integrated with PayPal, the website returned some error afterward, although the payment did go through. Without an account on the website though I couldn't confirm whether the order was marked as paid or not though. No email came from them after completing the order, so about a week and a half later I emailed them just to check that they got the payment okay, but didn't get a reply. Another week and a half later I tried again and they said everything was fine and they were working on the order, but I'm not sure if they had been working on it the whole time or just confirmed the payment and started when they got my email. Again, without an account I couldn't check the order or shipping status, so I don't know how long the order prep vs the shipping actually took.

It was just a straightforward PayPal payment, so that was pretty easy.

I received it slightly under two months after ordering, but as noted above, I'm not sure when they actually started processing the order or when it shipped.

Nope. But many of the playing cards were printed pretty heavily off-center, if you want to call that "broken".

No problems with the order, insofar as the contents or receiving it.

Yeah, it was a bit of a hassle, but I think the products were great for the price. And I see they've fixed the registration/account page now too.

16. make sure you create a profile so you may check on the status of your order without waiting for emails back and forth

* What did you order? dress, two pairs of shoes, coffee mug, 2 pairs of socks,a lollipop

* When did you order? 3/25.2019

* How was the communication? good

* How easy was it to pay? i used paypal, it immediately said it didnt go through, and my profile on the SWDOLL website also said my order payment didnt go through, but the website needs to be updated my them before it's accurate.
      paypal sent me a note saying i'd made a payment, since i'd read that might happen on here, i didnt worry about it. i forwarded my paypal email to them and said i'd like to add more to the order, a few hours later I added up the price of the two items i wanted to add, and i direct paypaled them, again emailing them that i had done that and what i wanted to add. 24 hours later, i received an email from them saying they did get the original paymant and the 2nd payment and my add on request and they would add that to the order.
      after that i kept logging in to check the status of my order.

* How long did it take to ship? about 17 days, around 4/07/19 the website said it was getting the order ready, it said it shipped about 4 days later and I had it by 4/17, I also had to sign for it, so there was no chance of losing it.

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order? no, great stuff!

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? not applicable
      * Would you order from this company again? sure

#16 Delray, Apr 19, 2019
      Last edited: Apr 20, 2019