1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SWITCH Discussion ~ Part IX

Apr 27, 2021

1. Still waiting for mine to budge from Chicago, I think they were likely on the same plane with yours. Today makes 9 days, but they'll make progress as soon as they can. Everything is so slow. I...wonder if Switch offers a DHL upgrade, I'd be tempted to see if my Concerto boy can be shipped that way.

2. I was going through Switch's weibo and it seems like they are going to release Yido Inferno in Powder Beige. Does anyone know anything about it?

3. Man... I'm soooo tempted to get myself a Yido. But I wanted him in Rosy White. :atremblin

4. That definitely makes sense, it’s been days since I’ve gotten letter mail too. Hopefully they get more support soon!

I’d totally go with DHL if you can. I wish I’d asked about it myself, but it is what it is!

5. We have update! It has officially arrived at USPS regional facility in Chicago. Expected delivery by tomorrow, but I am skeptical unless it moves out of Chicago today. Sending hope that yours also got processed! :eusa_pray

6. It did!! :D Fingers crossed for tomorrow!!

7. i got my Gyoha notice too :celebrate
      safe and swift travels to all these beautiful switch boys :eusa_pray

8. I am also debating on snagging the new Ryuzo head! On a side note, I know they said they would keep the 10% coupon up until the release of the 64 body which is delayed... does anyone happen to know when that will be? I'm trying to snag that coupon too, but holding off until the very last moment ^^;;

9. Actually, I was thinking of getting the coupon too. Has anyone gotten it yet? Do you get the points right away or is there processing time?

10. I believe if you buy it before a certain time of day in KR time, you'll get it right away, but if you get it after that time, it'll process the next day! I think it's in the notes of the coupon!

11. Oh, I must have missed that piece of info. :sweat Thank you. I will get it when Ryuzo is finally released. Yay for almost free pair of Breathless!

12. I was wondering if anyone happens to own both Ryuzo and Ryuzo: Persona that can send some photos of the sculpts? I've seen some good deals for Ryuzo: Persona lately, but now that Ryuzo is out, I really want to know how different they are.

13. i saw some photos from owners, they are pretty similar as eyes of ryuzo is small

i think overlaying the official photos can tell there is a minor change on eyes only
      switch already remove blank head photos of ryuzo persona but makeup one is still availble
      http://from-switch.com/webftp/hummingdolly/202101RYUZOpersonaMAKEUP/ryuzo_persona_m_09.jpg
      http://from-switch.com/webftp/hummingdolly/202107RYUZOrw/ryuzo_rw_11.jpg

14. Man, I shouldn't have waited so long to buy the coupon today. :doh Guess I will have to wait until tomorrow for Switch to give me the points. My Gyoha is going to be home some time tomorrow or the day after. :D

15. Bought my coupon in advance for the monthly release. My Milktea Yozo is finally getting a body! :D

I've been eying the Breathless hands and as beautiful as they are... I know I'm too lazy to ever change out my boys hands lol.

16. Oh my! My Soseo envies your Yozo xD He hasn't had a body since 2019 lol.

17. My Gyoha has finally arrived! Can't wait for the next month to spend all of my money on my lovely Switch boys. :D I also hope there will be re-releases of wigs in Moonlight and some other colours...

18. i have both Ryuzo and Ryuzo P and the only difference is that Ryuzo P has more sleepy eyes whereas regular Ryuzo has open eyes ^^ Hope that helps.

19. hmm is there still no news of the HD girl body? I am waiting patiently :lol: