1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SWITCH Discussion ~ Part IX

Apr 27, 2021

1. Going around the widest part of his head he's 21.5cm. In comparison Huisa (not the direction version) is 22cm and Waseon is 21.5cm as well. However, Waseon's head feels bigger then Milhwa's because Waseon has a longer face.

Of course none of them compare to my Volks dolls with their giant chrome-domes. lol

All of the heads work well on the body, with Waseon looking the best at least to me, but I ordered him a DF-A 68cm body. I plan on getting Huisa a 62/63cm body since while his head fits on the 65cm I feel his features lean towards looking younger then both Milhwa and Waseon, and I want him to be shorter than both.

2. @Cloudedmind are you also getting the DFA 68 in white resin? looking forward to seeing the hybrid!

3. Has anyone else entered the raffle for the Online Concerto? I put in for Yido! I love his make-up!! I guess we're only allowed to enter once for one item, though? Wonder how many boys they've got for everybody!! It doesn't say if they're all one-offs or not.

4. @keara Yes, I also got the body resin matched for rosy white. It'll be interesting to see what difference if any there is between DF-A's and DF-H's resin matching.

5. @DayofDiana - I entered for blank Yido. I really want him in mocha brown. I hope they arent one offs.

6. Oh man, Yido looks great in Mocha Brown. Mocha Brown in general is a great colour! Very expensive though... Anyway, good luck to everyone who's entered the raffle!! I'm glad that there is no one I want in Mocha Brown this time:chomp:

7. Nice!! I never realized how much I liked Yido, but he's a real cutie, isn't he!! Mocha brown suits him!! Fingers crossed that they have multiple copies to sell to everyone who wants him!! :XD:

8. hello, i hope u can help me. is the ringdoll normal skin body a good match with switch powder beige? same question with the telesthia body.

9. hi!:D
      Anyone know if Switch stopped selling the humming dolly 70 body in mocha brown?
      I was so happy to see the mocha brown option is back, but I’m not the biggest fan of the 70 attractive body...:sweat

10. it's probably been asked already, but is anyone familiar with bodies which resin matches for milktea rose?
      Hoping to get an affordable alternative similar to the 65 attractive boy body or 2nd hand but still don't have access to the marketplace since i'm too shy for forum activity OTL

and also whether people have any comparison photos of 6, 7, 8, 9mm iris sizes for 14mm or 16mm eyes with heads such as Gyoha or Ajeong since the promo pictures never mention the eye sizes ;;

11. @Mizuzu - i found Switch is going to sell att65, hd70 & att70 in mocha brown skin at their showroom event
      they probably will sell these model on web store every year.
      you may ask Switch for detail in 1:1 care

@OneiricBlue - seldom heard on possible hybrid for milktea skin unless having a special resin order
      Switch website mention suitable eyes sizes but no information for iris size
      generally i will say larger iris can give a soft impression for your doll

12. Some Chinese companies offer resin matching services. I know that Popodoll and DF-H are very popular hybrid options for Switch heads. I’m also going to hybrid my Milktea Soseo with a 70 Popodoll body because Switch’s milktea resin batch may be a bit different this year from what it was in 2019 but Popodoll offer 2019 and 2020 milktea rose as different options. They probably have a reference for both at hand. If you’re looking for a resin match for Gyoha or Ajeong, you may need to provide the company with some kind of reference material for them to do the matching because I’m not sure if they have a 2021 resin references available yet. But obviously I haven’t tried matching older Switch milktea with a newer one nor have I tried a resin matching service from Popodoll yet. I’m not sure if it’ll turn out 100% accurate.
      Here’s a photo of Damhyeon in Milktea Rose on a Popodoll 70 body, and I hope that the owner doesn’t mind me sharing it. :sweatIt really helped me decide on my Soseo’s body. It looks like a pretty good match!

13. is DFH normal yellow body a good match for switch head powder beige?

14. Just got my Shiho in the mail a few days ago and gave him a face-up. Not as in love with him anymore sigh:huh?:
      [​IMG]

#35 Majorshay, May 3, 2021
      Last edited: May 3, 2021
    15. aww, is it because he didn't fit your vision? i think he looks really cute with that faceup!

16. Aww thank you for your kind words! I recently bought him a loongsoul body and the proportions look odd to me. The head is slightly bigger than the body.

17. Thank you! His name is Angel so I had to make the face-up look angelic and cute rofl.

18. ohh i see! are you considering a bigger body for him? which loongsoul body did you get?