1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SWITCH Discussion ~ Part IX

Apr 27, 2021

1. I still have orders from their old website (including Sohwa with faceup) and I got an email about shipping (not Sohwa, but about some wigs I ordered), so don't worry! Switch will inform you.
      I also realised they are giving longer production periods for faceup heads. Has anyone else noticed?

2. Thanks, everyone! I'm not worried yet but definitely noticed the production is a bit longer than before. I hope we all get shipping notifications soon :)

3. My Huisa head is back from getting a faceup, and it was an interesting experience. His head along with two other of my Switch heads got stuck in Russia for a bit. But, thankfully they made it home safely, and the artist who worked on them for me was such a delight.

Anyway here's Starling (Huisa) and Raven (Milhwa). The other two will have to wait for their debuts since their eyes haven't arrived yet.
      [​IMG]Starling & Raven by Cloudedmind, on Flickr

4. My Sohwa head has been shipped yesterday! :celebrate

Cloudedmind, I love your Starling and Raven! Absolutely gorgeous! And I also love how you chose the colours for your picture!

5. #445 Cloudedmind, Apr 5, 2022
      Last edited: Apr 5, 2022
    6. Thank you for your insights!! It poses so nicely, I think I actually prefer the DFH body over the HD60 now... especially since the ankles/wrists seem much more delicate.

7. @moshimellow I've never handled the HD60, but the DF-H 62 has definitely become one of my favorite bodies.

And more Starling spam.
      [​IMG]Starling by Cloudedmind, on Flickr

8. The promo-photos for Doha and Ryuzo are just :...( So pretty! Switch know what to do to take all of my money. I don't mind. I'm now debating if I should commit to Doha & Ryuzo RW + MR twins.

9. Joining this thread because I finally have a Switch doll in the works! I just purchased a Milk Tea Rose Waseon head with the default makeup. Personally I've never loved a default faceup so much, so I was really holding out on finding it. I'm super pumped ! Next is just finding a suitable body -- I'm still considering if I want the HD 65 body or another company body.

10. Still waiting on a MR Sohwa with the Nuit faceup, and I jumped on getting the MB Yiho head since I've already got a recent MB body. Just love all of my Switch boys.

11. Hi! Has anyone has tried Crobidoll's wig on Switch head? I was wondering if their 8in wig would fir my Seolrok :3

[​IMG]

12. @Kyrill The size 8 should fit him. I've tried that size on my Switch heads and it works well.

13. i'm enjoying looking at everyone's gorgeous dolls, and such nice photos
      <3 chef's kiss <3

14. @Kyrill It's fits tight on my Ryuzo.The code of this wig is CRWML-122, but I'm not quite sure, since I bought it many years ago.
      [​IMG]

15. Oh thank you! That's good to know!

Yes I'm interested in getting CRWML-122 but in Milky Blond. A friend of mine has one but in 9-10in and it was a rather loose on Seolrok so I'm thinking of getting 8in instead~ Your boy looks so dapper ♥

[​IMG]

16. Did anyone have issues with your Peony Blonde wigs? I got a M size and....the wefts are so thin. I want to see if I'm crazy though.

Best,

17. @Kyrill Thanks! Boys are always looks well in suits. ^^
      CRWML-122 is fit on my Waseon, and I notice the head size of WASEON & SEOLROK:Hiver are both 8.5 inch, this size should be okay for Seolrok. I believe your boy will be pretty nice with the Milky Blond wig.:love

18. They do!
      OMG! thank you so much for the info! It really helps and I will buy the wig with a peace of mind hehehehe

19. I hope they will release a mocha body soon ):
      Really love their stuff

20. Hello. Relatively new here and to purchasing Switch, so thought I was OK time wise for the new Doha head, especially as I'd kept an eye on the sales of the previous Yiho heads and they did not sell out on the first day. Ahhhhhgggg! Missed him...... he and his eyebrows .... gone in about one and a half hours. Doha must have been very popular? Or Nuit very sought after? Or was the sale very very limited? I was going to get a body at the same time to head share with an incoming Ajeong Closer but will now wait till the head arrives after checking all is OK.