1. Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.
    Dismiss Notice

SWITCH New Limited Head: VIAN Discussion Thread

Nov 2, 2010

1. New Limited Head: VIAN ~SWITCH's 1st Celebration~

Switch will be releasing a new limited head, Vian, in honour of one of their staff member's wedding on 30.10.10. :D

The News Thread is located here.

So, anyone intending on getting Vian? :)

2. I'm hoping to, but I always find their times and website confusing. Are they still selling for the start date on the 6th?

3. In their time, yes - the heads will be released November 6th, 10PM.

4. Thank you rainwaltz for the clarification.

5. No problem! I'm lucky enough to be just an hour behind their time. ^_____^

6. South Korea's timezone is GMT +9, anyway. For those who need help with time conversion, you may like to take a look at The World Clock's webpage.

7. Thanks Bunnisteffi, I will keep an eye on the clock. I'm hoping someone might open a GO for this head, I know you can order two at a time. I'm going to keep my eye on the GO thread :3

8. Blank Vian photos are now up! Seeing them reminds me of a younger Hahwa. :>

9. The Waiting Room for Vian is here! Goodness. I think I've been starting too many threads for this head. >_<

10. Vian is on shipping! *A* Did noboby else on DoA order him?