1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Takuya_angel feedback thread!

Sep 3, 2009

1. Hey everyone!

If you have done business with me, please post feedback here

Thank you somuch :)

2. Great buyer, very good communication, paid quickly and let me know when the doll arrived ^^

Thanks again!

3. Bought wings off me, she asked me to hold for a week or so and she indeed paid when promised. Great buyer, thank you!

4. takuya_angel joined my littlefee ante elf split.
      she was wonderful to communicate with and is very patient and paid quickly.
      thank you!

5. Just finished a very pleasant transaction with takuya_angel.
      Thank you very much!!

6. I took part in Takuya_angel's Fairyland split for the Sleeping Breakaway event head.
      She was very nice to contact with, the head arrived fast and in perfect condition!
      I highly recoment her! :)

7. I have joined a group order that Takuya_angel organized (on another forum) and everything went super well and I got my items really quick and everything. Her communication is great too! I highly recommend dealing with her : D

8. POSITIVE
      Takuya angel bought a doll from. me. Communication was friendly and payment really quick. She let me know as soon as the doll arrived. Thanks for a pleasant transaction. :)

9. Sold me the most gorgeous Bambicrony Tan Emily doll! Fast shipping, good communication, doll exactly as described! I highly recommend her for trades, etc. Thanks so so much for everything!

10. Takuya_angel recently purchased my Amber's Fauna arm parts. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with, great communication throughout and paid quickly. Highly recommended; thank you so much!

11. I bought an Alice Cherry Blossom from takuya_angel and she's a wonderful seller. ^w^ The piggy arrived really fast and safely to it's new home, that pig is so adorable. I got two extra outfits too and they're gorgeous also. :3

Thank you so much! :aheartbea

12. Takuya_angel bought a doll from me. Emilie was super sweet the whole way through, and showed so much enthusiasm for the doll I was selling:fangirl: After placing interest she payed almost right away, and kept me updated when the doll arrived. She was really nice when communicating too, her messages were always super nice and fun to receive. She excused her poor english, but it was in fact very good!

:aheartbeaThank you so much for a fantastic transaction!:aheartbea

13. I bought a body from Takuya_angel and the transaction went really well. She was great all the way through and easy to buy from. She even let me put the item on hold until I got the money through to buy it, and when something on my end changed, allowed me to swap the order into a split as it was originally with a head too but another buyer had already showed interest luckily. The body was also very well wrapped and arrived safely, a lot faster than expected ^_^

Thanks again!

14. I bought a Roron Prim faceplate from Takuya_angel.
      She was honest, easy to communicate with and she packed the item very very well.
      No trouble or hassle with this seller.
      I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.
      Thank you!
      <3

15. Takuya_angel bought a couple of little faceplates from me. What a pleasure, she paid quickly and her emails were really friendly. I would certainly deal with again.
      Thanks.

16. Takuya_angel bought a RealPuki from me and is such a pleasure to deal with. Always friendly communication. Straight up with what her payments needed to be and stuck with it the whole way. Thanks heaps for a super transaction.

17. I've bought Unoa 2.0 from Emilie, and I'm absolutely happy with her! The communication is great, Emilie's replies are fast and friendly. The doll was packed amazingly, all wrapped and boxed, thank you very much for such a careful and safe packing and shipping! Besides, Emilie put a bunch of clothes and other pretty thing for the doll, so, Dear, thank you very much for such a perfect transaction!

18. Feedback ++++ for Takuya , I bought some parts from AL.
      All was great, communication, payment.
      Very kind, ^__________^

19. Purchased a Glow in the Dark head as a gift and Takuya was an excellent seller. She was very quick to ship and had excellent communication.

20. takuya_angel sold me a Volks YoSD Tanpopo, and everything was perfect, Tanpopo was packed in her original pouch and box, with her certificate and she gave me one gift *O* . We had an excellent contact, become friends and did a perfect and fast transaction. I could not be happier^^ I highly recommend her!

Thank you very much for this perfect transaction y dear! <3<3<3