1. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Preorder Tamikan Space preorder till January, 7, 2019

Dec 12, 2018

1. [​IMG]

Hello, People of Earth!
      We are happy to anounce a winter holiday event: every one who will order a Humanoid girl (be it Gal or Aua) up to 7th of January will also get a present of their choice: a personal visor gadget or a newly born TinyTardie!

[​IMG]

This time dolls available for preorder are:
      - Ife
      - Kaan
      - Cybe (only 10 numbers cause the limit is close)
      - Aua alien
      - Tardigrade

We'll gradually release outfits for the new location on our site and in our Instagram.
      Several OOAK fullsets are also available, for example, Ife on the photo above, or this Naora (I'm remaking her mold now so it's the last with the exactly same face). The fullset page of our site is now under construction so the news are mostly on the our project hub site or in Instagram.

[​IMG]

We are also releasing a new Pet Tardigrade —Stormy—transparent darker aquamarine and re-releasing the opaque yellow HereComesTheSun for this preorder.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you for watching!

A closer look on our dolls you can have on Tamikan Space site, in Instagram, or Flickr.

Do not hesitate to write to nothingsapiens@gmail.com if you have any questions!

2. Will TinyTardie be for sale separately in th future? It's just so cute!

3. I hope they will. They're SO CUTE!
      (And yeah. I'd love to have a few of them to go with Squiggles. ^_^)

4. Thank you!
      We just haven't finished adding all stuff to site. And these little creatures are offtopic here so I haven't mentioned them alone.
      You can order tiny tardies now, they are $40 (+$5 international shipping). Please write to nothingsapiens@gmail.com for invoice:3nodding:

5. Spiffy! ^_^