1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Tan Delf Chiwoo release!

Jun 29, 2006

1. Wow! I'm not much of a Chiwoo person but this older looking tan version is quite handsome. ^.^

2. D: D: D: D: Mineeeeeee nooo bridgettt??? warghs;ldfjsj *gurgles*

Okay. I decided. That will be Big!Sen. :XXXX

3. Ohmygawd!
      Good thing I don't have any money!!!

Raven

4. Flippin Wow!!!! He's so awsome!!!!! *wants*

5. Oh snap. Even if he looks like an eagle barfed on him he tempts me so. Get him Ryuichi!

6. Holly cow he looks amazing! *___*

7. *cries and hugs self*

8. *___* he is gorgeous~!!!! I love Chiwoo!

9. I normally don't like tan dolls but he's gorgeous! *__*

10. Ohmygod!!He's cute!!Ive never been much for Chiwoo but I like him!Too bad I know he'll be so much darker than that in real life....darn..I wish CP's tans looked exactly like that in reality.

11. I love him ^__^ but I always love Chiwoo, so I'm biased XD He looks more mature than the normal Chiwoo ^_^

12. I wish the eLuts tans were that mocha color IRL. He's so darn pretty.

13. I thought Luts couldn't produce the tans during the summer time? x_x

Either way, if he were that colour in real life, I'd be tempted to snag one. XD I don't normally like Chiwoo, but that pic makes him look very handsome.

14. From what I understand, they said they couldn't because of the weather, since it's monsoon season in Korea.. but the weather hasn't been that bad, IE - no rain yet, so they must be pumping out the dolls while they still can.

15. He's really cute! O_O Can't wait for more pics, hes does seem to look more mature than the normal Chiwoo's.

16. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAY!!!!
      i buy!!! ^_^_^_^_^__^

17. Oh no ... @____________@ I don't normally lust for Luts dolls, but holy cow he's amazing!!

18. Mmmm. I hope lots of people snap him up ^ ^

Hey, was Black Chiwoo actually a different skintone?

19. *shakes fist at CP* Curses.

....aaand he's now priced and in stock. Go get him. XD