1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tan Delf Chiwoo release!

Jun 29, 2006

1. Wow! I'm not much of a Chiwoo person but this older looking tan version is quite handsome. ^.^

2. D: D: D: D: Mineeeeeee nooo bridgettt??? warghs;ldfjsj *gurgles*

Okay. I decided. That will be Big!Sen. :XXXX

3. Ohmygawd!
      Good thing I don't have any money!!!

Raven

4. Flippin Wow!!!! He's so awsome!!!!! *wants*

5. Oh snap. Even if he looks like an eagle barfed on him he tempts me so. Get him Ryuichi!

6. Holly cow he looks amazing! *___*

7. *cries and hugs self*

8. *___* he is gorgeous~!!!! I love Chiwoo!

9. I normally don't like tan dolls but he's gorgeous! *__*

10. Ohmygod!!He's cute!!Ive never been much for Chiwoo but I like him!Too bad I know he'll be so much darker than that in real life....darn..I wish CP's tans looked exactly like that in reality.

11. I love him ^__^ but I always love Chiwoo, so I'm biased XD He looks more mature than the normal Chiwoo ^_^

12. I wish the eLuts tans were that mocha color IRL. He's so darn pretty.

13. I thought Luts couldn't produce the tans during the summer time? x_x

Either way, if he were that colour in real life, I'd be tempted to snag one. XD I don't normally like Chiwoo, but that pic makes him look very handsome.

14. From what I understand, they said they couldn't because of the weather, since it's monsoon season in Korea.. but the weather hasn't been that bad, IE - no rain yet, so they must be pumping out the dolls while they still can.

15. He's really cute! O_O Can't wait for more pics, hes does seem to look more mature than the normal Chiwoo's.

16. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAY!!!!
      i buy!!! ^_^_^_^_^__^

17. Oh no ... @____________@ I don't normally lust for Luts dolls, but holy cow he's amazing!!

18. Mmmm. I hope lots of people snap him up ^ ^

Hey, was Black Chiwoo actually a different skintone?

19. *shakes fist at CP* Curses.

....aaand he's now priced and in stock. Go get him. XD