1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

tan Delf lishe's face sculpt is different

Jan 31, 2006

1. Just throwing that out there. I didn't completely read through the million page tan lishe waiting or news threads, so maybe someone has said this already, and if this info is superfluous it can be deleted. I got a chance to compare my new tan Lishe (^.^)'s blank face to a BW blank Lishe, and tan Lishe's face is smaller, the eyes are closer together and the face shape is a little narrower. The head may be smaller overall too, but it's hard to tell since the headcap line is different. I like it; it makes her look even more ethnically ambiguous.

2. really? that is sooo neat! Oh could you post a picture?

3. Oh, pics would be fantastic!!

4. That's really cool! I THOUGHT she looked even more amazing than usual...!

5. OMG does she have the same headcap mechanism as the cutie delfs?

6. Ooo you got your tan Lishe already. I'd love to see some pics :-)

Lobelia

7. wow that's cool that all the tan dolls will be slightly different. Makes them more unique instead of having the same mold with a different color of skin.

8. Hmm, that's interesting! I know there was a thread a while back saying that most (all?) El heads were actually a little different--like Elf El didn't have just elf ears sculpted onto a regular El head, his whole head was a little smaller or something, I think the dreaming head was slightly different too, etc, etc.

But I'm surprised they did that with Tan Lishe too!

9. B'oh! Well, my girl is at someone else's house at present while I'm doing her faceup, but I will try to get some pics sometime soon. (I posted pics in my blog, but not of her face ^^)
      I'm not sure if her head mechanism is like cutie delfs, but it's the same as tanning El, all twisty and convenient!
      My review of her quirks is here: http://tsuminaki.livejournal.com/29945.html

10. well i saw her pictures and she definitely has the same headcap mechanism as the cutie delfs ^_^ sweet now I really want one ^_^

11. :-? Okay someone please tell me.......since I have a Lishe from 2004 and got the neck piece from Luts...do I put the S Hook back into the resin hole or do I just tape the headcap shut with tape? It was a pain in the ass putting the neck piece in place and all. I really wish I could send my Lishe to Luts and get a new one.....or do the new ones require a neck piece too?

12. by "new one," if you mean a doll with new head mechanism, don't worry that you're missing out; they haven't changed all the big girls yet, only tan lishe has that. I think that's part of why she costs so much. On my other girls, although they have neck pieces, I still have the headcap on the normal way, with the S-hook. I don't know if it was meant to be that way, but I only have the neck piece in there to help keep the elastic in the head after I open it. In that sense the neck piece is still quite helpful, and it would be more annoying to have to keep the head taped shut.

13. Heh heh. You're right. I went to the Luts site, and compared the heads. They are very different. X3