1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tanned Bambicrony

Aug 7, 2006

1. they looks soo cute! I asked them if they plan on posting pics of them with face-ups and am waiting to hear back!

2. How cute! Oh, so much temptation!!!

3. i wonder if its surface tan only or not...

4. I wonder of Luts will notice soon...I was planning of getting Vin and Gun at the some time as an order to Luts. I hope they figure it out soon, I like the tanned skin. I also wonder if it's only surface or not.

Kit

5. they said they will have the face-up pics up in a couple of days =)

btw Kit, I ordered my Lotti straight from the company and they are very nice to buy from

6. she is beautiful :aheartbea

7. I've been thinking of her since yesterday and am sitting on my hands not to order a tanned Kumi. Stop me! Tell me there will be other Bambicrony heads I like later and that I shouldn't buy every Bambicrony doll that I like or my house will be full of them!

8. When you get your Gun - I'd love to see photos. (He's the one I'm considering buying and I've yet to see one on the forums.) :)

9. That's not my philosophy! :) Buy every one you like, they can keep the others company! :) :)

10. Biscuitbear, can't help you. I ordered a tan Kumi accidentally, late, a couple of nights ago. I want to find a wig like the one in the picture.

If you need a push....you'll get a free Charity head in white or normal color if you order by August 15th :aangel:

11. Well thanks girls for all your help! Now I've "accidentally" pushed the order button too! The wig of the tanned Kumi is lovely, hope you can find a similar one.

12. Wow!

They're just... winning me over so easily x__x

I've always been in love with Kumi, but now...

biscuitbear, you HAVE to post pictures of your girl once you get her! :D

13. If anyone wants to sell their charity head please let me know
      Im thinking of replacing Frodos head with a Bambi`s:)

14. tinybear, the Charity head I'm getting is normal skin and unpainted. I'll check with you when I get it. You can probably make me a brown, curly wig like the one in the picture, though I know you're busy now.

Hooray, someone is getting a tan Kumi also :) Have you been tempted by the tan Lucy from Notdoll? What a sweet face she has and she'd look lovely in a white batiste dress :cake:

15. yes please ! Sweetie
      and I do have some fur like that ...:)...and more Yummy colours on the way

16. yes please ! Sweetie
      and I do have some fur like that ...:)...and more Yummy colours on the way

17. Can't wait to see pics!!! Yay for those who ordered! She looks sooooo cute!

18. I think I will get them from the BC site. ^_^ I had been looking at Luts to buy Vin and Gun from because I really liked their faceups. But I can always change that. ^_~

Kit