1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

tanned hound

Oct 12, 2005

1. i hope this is alright to post here... but i was just at tensiya.com... and looking thru the pages came across this

http://tensiya.com/2004_en/index.htm?mode=kakera&menu=view

does this mean that tanned hound won't be standard like previously thought? oh, i had so wanted one.... but i can't afford a special doll...

i don't mean to sound whiny... i just had been hoping for this beautiful doll... oh well, maybe some one can help me find out more information.

2. He looks lovely..I wish that tan color was a bit darker though.
      At the bottom of the pictures it says "will be supported in a very very very very small number." So I'm guessing he's going to be limited rather than standard. I'm not sure though

~Meg

3. he will be limmited - but he hasnt been released yet ...beautiful isnt he :grin:

4. Wow.. they're both so lovely ~

I would love to see owner pictures if anyone did get one ~

5. OMG ,I saw the old pictures of the Tanned boy ...I LOVE the top one ..he looks so concerned ..I'm smitten :D

6. Uhoh... smitten is dangerous, hehe

7. Hahaha the first one's face. I KNEW they would be limited.

8. LOL , it is ..but H is the only Hound for me

9. this saddens me...I really hope that they give us advanced warning before he goes on sale...though I probably won't be able to buy one even then :(

10. You just wanna hug him though... what a sweetheart.

11. Nooo, I just sold my Hound, don't make me want another one. xDD

12. What does IM stand for...?

Edit - ah, it says right there. Impressive. Well, yes, he is -although I think I might have said, Expressive.

They're both beautiful. *sigh*

13. Funny, I never considered to get a Hound, but in this tanned version... Hmmm...

14. It looks like the IM (impatient, maybe?) Hound is a slightly different sculpt! His eyes are closed a little more and his eyebrows are drawn together in worry (the face ups different of course, but it looks like it's in the sculpt to). I wonder it he'll be available in normal skin as well?

15. I looked closer, and the IM is for Impressive, and I agree, it looks like a completely different sculpt. It would be nice if it was available as an optional head, wouldn't it, and in the different skintones...?

16. Sheild your eyes Sha! xDDD Resist the pretty.

He's very good looking though. The blue eyes and dark skin reminds me of a boy in my year. *_*

17. I lurve that all these doll makers are doing tans, even if they're limited. It means so many more options!

I've been so tempted with a Hound before, but the tan ones are hard to resist. Well, the one in the top picture looks like his stomach hurts XD (maybe its just me? I'm feeling that way today XD)

18. omg.. Hound IM is so adorable... hahahahahaha!!! *loves him to pieces* XD

19. Or, with the way he's touching his chest, heartburn! xD

20. oh man, I saw him yesterday and wondered why there wasn't a thread for him!

He's so gorgeous, isn't he... doesn't help that the character I want my hound to embody is supposed to be darker skinned. As usual I have to wonder if the colour is part of the resin or just on the surface... without an airbrush, I don't think I could handle the upkeep!

The IM one makes me giggle. He totally looks like he's got a tummy ache X3