1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Taroufish's Feedback

Sep 20, 2009

1. This is my feedback thread. Please leave feedback. Thank you! >w<

2. taroufish bought a sofa set from me and she was very lovely to deal with in every way.
      Communication was great, payment was fast. Thank you very much. :XD:

3. Purchased a yummy SD17 Dollmore waistcoat and apron.
      Communication was fantastic, smooth transaction and fast postage...would happly purchase from Tarou again

4. Taroufish purchased a wig from me. There were a few speed bumps with paypal that I wish she did let me know earlier, but she was very overall very understand when I asked her about it. We were able to work things out and all went well in the end.
      Thank you very much again!

5. Taroufish traded her JDF Boy body + cash for my Souldoll Chiron. Communication was excellent, she paid promptly and was super patient when I got sick and had a shipping delay for the doll. All in all, a great buyer, I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Thank you so much ^_^

6. taroufish commissioned an Altier outfit (from the game Assassin's Creed) from me. It was a thoroughly enjoyable project and she was very pleasant and patient to deal with! Paid quickly and overall a great experience :)

7. Taroufish commissioned two faceups from me, and the whole transaction was perfect! Communication was swift and clear, and payment was prompt. Would love to work with her again~

8. Tarou bought an abadon head from me. Communication was great and she was in every moment clear and nice to deal with. Payment was really fast, I recomend her to everybody ^^.

Thank you for the purchase :3

9. Taroufish contacted me to do a commission. He/she had commissioned me before and was satisfied with my work and so was a returning customer.

I completed the costume, but she expressed some dissatisfaction with the design details due to miscommunication between us. I remade two of the pieces, at no charge to her, sent her photos and she approved them.

When she received the costume one robe was too small. I offered to remake it for her, again at no cost her her. However I had used all of the fabric and asked for a minimal amount of money to purchase more fabric.

She then stated she did not want another robe and asked for a partial refund, which I sent to her.

The commission was completed to her satisfaction.

10. Taroufish bought some props from me. Fast payment, smooth transaction. Highly recommended. Would like to trade with her/him again.

11. I bought an Abadon head from Taroufish. I had a delay or two with payment, but she was very patient with me. She was prompt in letting me know when payments went through and shipment was fast. I would definitely buy from her again.

12. Taroufish purchased a Unoa Lusis bundle from me. This has easily been one of the smoothest transactions I've been in yet, payment was fast and communication was prompt and friendly, we finished discussing and payment within one afternoon! I wouldn't hesitate to sell to taroufish again, thanks and I hope you enjoy Lusis! :)

13. I purchased 2 manga books and commissioned 1 more from Taroufish's shop, AkibaBJD. She made and sent out my order super fast (less than a week between order and arrival).
      The books are very well-made and are super detailed down to the plastic that covers new books here in Japanese bookstores, they are a good size for SD10.
      The packaging was fantastic! She packaged the books in a doll-sized envelope (complete with address and with tiny stamps) inside of the human-sized one addressed to me and included a tiny Animate point card as a freebie too!

Taroufish really went above and beyond and I couldn't be happier with my order!
      She is a lovely person to do business with and I will definitely be ordering more books from her in the future!
      Highly recommended!

14. I bought a custom manga from Taroufish's shop, AkibaBJD. They were very easy to work with and the manga is beautiful! I can't wait to take it out for a photoshoot! They even included a tiny Animate point card--which was a wonderful surprise!
      I would definitely buy from them in the future.

15. I bought a Dollmore outfit and some eyes from taroufish. Communication was great, the package was shipped quickly and I had the tracking number ASAP. When I received the package, everything was well packed and perfect. I enjoyed doing business with taroufish and would definitely do it again.