1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

TATA'S PARADISE Feedback (ALL)

Jul 18, 2010

1. * What did you order? 2 wigs, SD girl jeans, and an outfit set
      * When did you order? jan 14 2011
      * How was the communication? good, she was so sweet. I was confused on things, and she helped me out a lot. always quick replies.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy - paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? got it on feb 1
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? especially for the price, the quality is great!!.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes! Even better
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? definitely. I was unsure of their wigs, because I never heard about their quality, but it seems really good!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yup.

2. * What did you order?
      An SD size jacket.

* When did you order?
      12/27/10

* How was the communication?
      Very good :)

* How easy was it to pay?
      Easy with paypal.

* How long did it take to ship?
      Arrived 1/5/11

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, definitely (even with the hefty shipping fee). Though I did get the item on sale, so it was even more worth it to me.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes it did :)

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes! They also sent a gift along with my order, which was very sweet :)

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

* Would you order from this company again?
      Yes, the quality of their items is amazing!

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Definitely :)

3. * What did you order?
      An SD size jacket, pants, sun glasses, socks, ties and other accessories

* When did you order?
      1st week of Feb 2011

Very good

Easy with paypal.

Arrived 7th March 2011

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

N/A

Yes.

Yes.

4. * What did you order?
      Two outfits,a pair of leather boots, underwear,and socks.
      * When did you order?
      February 25, 2011
      Good. I would message Tata and she would reply
      within a day or so.
      Very easy. It will *always* say your payment
      failed, but it's a simple error message.
      Ten business days to ship and four business days
      to arrive as it arrived yesterday.
      Yes, it was worth every penny. :)
      Yes, the boots and underwear look exceptionally well.
      Yes, I was.
      At first set 007 was sold out and Tata said there was no plan of restock. But
      later she consulted Raphael, who makes the set and asked if they could make a couple
      for me. She also made the other pair of pants for me as well.
      Definitely.
      I prefer to buy new:)

5. * What did you order? two school uniforms, and a game console
      * When did you order? 05/23/2011
      * How was the communication? good
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy - paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? three weeks
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? very good quality, so yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely.
      * Would you order from this company again? yes
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? yes

6. * What did you order?
      A pair of pants, a pair of leggings, a necklace and a fur wig.

* When did you order?
      August 22th.

Pretty good. The site sends you automated responses when you place an order, and again when your order is shipped. For actual communication, they replied back to my inquiry within 24-48 hours, and were always helpful.

Very easy, through Paypal in their site. I received the (generic, it seems) error message when I sent the payment, but after reading in their Q&A board that several other people had the same problem, I decided to wait and see if it was solved by the admin. Then, my order status changed in my account page within a few hours, without needing to contact the site.

A few days short of a month. It seems it was delayed longer than usual because I ordered some items that had just been added to the site, and weren't in stock yet.
      After my order was shipped, it arrived in 3 days. It actually arrived one day after I got the shipping notice from Tata, and way before its status changed in the tracking site.

Yes. They're better than I'd expected, in fact. The pants are very nicely made, and the materials are also of good quality. As well as the fur wig.
      I usually try to avoid BJD stores that charge you the Paypal fee; however, Tata's Paradise features such nice clothing and are so helpful and prompt, I didn't mind this time.

They looked better in person, actually.

Yes, indeed.

Yes, I'm planning to.

Yes, as long as the items are in good condition.

7. * What did you order? a laptop, head phones, and clothes in MSD size

* When did you order? Around Sept 22, took 20 days to ship, three days once shipped.

* How was the communication? Kinda bad actually. I never got responses to my posts on the boards until I sent email responses. She also forgot to send me my tracking number. Other than that, she was really sweet.

* How easy was it to pay? By paypal, but there was no confirmation of any kind and it took three days to get a response to her that she had confirmed my payment.

* How long did it take to ship? see above

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I have ordered things from Dollmore for only a dollar or two cheaper and found the quality to be above and beyond them. They were definitely appropriate for the price.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Not on some things. The lap top is a bit bigger than I anticipated, but that's because there are no MSD sizes to compare. The white headphone for MSD are way too large- one ear phone is almost the size of my MSD's faces! I think I was sent SD size by mistake. I am going to contact her to find out what can be done.

* Were you satisfied with the product? For everything except the headphones, yes.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I haven't sent them an email yet.

* Would you order from this company again? Yeah, I think so. They have really neat little props (really bummed the pink laptop wasn't available when I ordered!) like cellphones and things, which I hope they restock. The clothes were a risk- I wasn't sure what was going to fit my mnf and most things fit great. What didn't fit my boy fit my girls.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yup

8. * What did you order?
      - Black Shirt ,white short pants, Skull Boots XD
      * When did you order?
      - 2011-07-10
      * How was the communication? Great
      - I don't ask anything.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy
      - paypal.
      - I can't remember but arrived about 5 days later.
      - Yes
      - Just Same ! So Cute XD
      - Yes
      - N/A
      - Maybe
      - Yes XD

9. COMPANY NAME
      * What did you order?
      * When did you order?

PLEASE STICK TO THE FACTS!

I could not find this anywhere. Only a thread that was from 2010. Which is rather old.​

10. My own:
      COMPANY NAME: Tata
      * What did you order? A vest and a sort of collar necklace.
      * When did you order? Month ago.
      * How was the communication? Poorly.
      * How easy was it to pay? Hard. It kept saying the payment failed, meanwhile they did recieve it.
      * How long did it take to ship? Two weeks.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Also poorly. The collar necklace was only made out of a top collar from a dress shirt. And the actual necklace was hanging from safety pins.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? no.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I contacted the seller, I'm awaiting a reply ever since.
      * Would you order from this company again? I might. If I really want something, beside it I will refrain from doing so due to more previous flaws of the company in the past.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes

My own story:
      Me and my friend have ordered from this store few more times before. The first time went flawless, although the payment was as noted not recieved. Even when Tata confirmed they did. This is rather annoying and causes confusement for new buyers. Even so the stuff arrived not too long after with no problems at all.

Second time we bought there, there was extremely bad connection. The stuff we bought was in stock when we got it, but then they told us (AFTER A LOT OF EMAILS AND NO RESPOND) the items were out of stock. So we had to wait longer.
      When we finally got it. The laptop I ordered was damaged, the Ipad, was also damaged and had stains on it. Not only that but the laptop screen cant even stand upright on it's own.
      Very dissapointed.

Third time. I bought on my own. I got a small order, a small hoodie/vest kinda thing. And the collar necklace. Again the payment was said it didn't go through. But it did. They send me my items after a long while (though I dont mind this, as long as I get it and keep me updated) but once it arrived. It wasn't even the items I ordered. Instead of the vest I got a lowsy tank top. And I double checked everything and they did in fact send me the wrong item. And the collar necklace... Was rather poorly done. It's a simple top collar from a dress shirt. And the necklace part underneath is just secured with some safety pins....... And it was all combined into a knot. It took me 14 minutes to fix said necklace part.

Overall. I can only be negative about this store. Not only do they dissapoint me in many ways. They also hardly restock their items, which is a shame too. I get some things are just sold out. But the things that are not take ages to resupply.. I think 70% of their store are all items that are SOLD OUT/out of stock. I find this very annoying.
      Not to mention that I found joining tata or placing an order was another annoying process as well.

Please let me know what ya'll think or had similar problems.​

11. COMPANY NAME Tata Paradise on Taobao
      * What did you order? MSD-sized white formal shirt
      * When did you order? In January
      * How was the communication? I went through a local dealer. It went smoothly and I was updated on payment and shipping.
      * How easy was it to pay? Payments went through successfully on my first attempt. Then again having a local dealer might have helped.
      * How long did it take to ship? About 2 weeks
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes. The stitching is intact, the shirt looks complete and presentable.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes. However the shirt was creased upon arrival due to folding and I had to iron it out.
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, I've ordered another batch of items recently.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes I have done so before.

12. COMPANY NAME: Tata's Paradise
      * What did you order? 3 pairs of shoes, socks and lashes
      * When did you order? Mar 13th
      * How was the communication? N/A
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal, super easy
      * How long did it take to ship? Shipped on Mar 25th, arrived five days after that.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes! The most realistic shoes I've ever had!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? 100%
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? They sent me 2 itens whit wrong colors, but I don't intend to return it, I like it anyway.
      * Would you order from this company again? Sure, but next time I will ask for the correct colors.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes.

13. What did you order?
      Multiple tops, and a pair of pants
      When did you order?
      13 March 12
      How was the communication?
      Good. They responded within a day or two with a question I had before ordering.
      How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy via paypal.
      How long did it take to ship?
      Shipped on the 24th, and received on the 29th.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, definitely.​
      Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      For the most part, yes. The pants didn't look exactly like how I'd expected, but the quality is still amazing, and I'm still very happy.
      Were you satisfied with the product?
      Ecstatic! ​
      Would you order from this company again?
      Oh yes, I plan to. ​
      Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      I generally prefer new items, but yes I would.

14. COMPANY NAME: Tata's Paradise
      * What did you order? YoSD clothes and pants
      * When did you order? Mar 15th
      * How was the communication? None.
      * How easy was it to pay? Yes. Easy to pay.
      * How long did it take to ship? 1 week
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes
      yes
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Not applicable
      * Would you order from this company again? yes
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? yes

15. COMPANY NAME: TATA's Paradise
      * What did you order? SD & SD17 clothes.
      * When did you order? 22nd March, 2012.
      * How was the communication? Very good!! I moved and needed to change my shipping address. They communicated very nicely and fast and solved my problem right away.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, with paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? around 2 weeks. They said I'd receive a shipping notice, but I never got one. I received my order as a surprise XD
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? A lot!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? --
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, of course!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes ^w^

16. * What did you order?
      YO-SD sized shorts, shirt and sweater

* When did you order?
      17-04-2012

N/A. There was no need for me to contact the company, and they did not contact me.

Payment went through on first attempt, no issues at all.

No idea. I got the items in hand April 25th (8 days later), but it still says "unshipped" on their webpage :P

Absolutely! Clothes are cheap, but very well made for the price.

Almost identical.

Yes, I am very satisfied!

Yes, absolutely!

Yes :)

17. * What did you order? Yosd shirts, pants, & underwear; MSD Jacket & stockings, YoSD glasses and 3 6-7inch silicone wigcaps

* When did you order? 21st of April

Pretty good, got replies to my comments with 48 hours, their English is basic, but clear~ it's best to keep messages short and simple!

Paypal, (it popped up 'Payment Failed' after I paid, but I received an email with confirmation of my order on the 23rd of April)

I received my items on the 4th of May, so 2 weeks total (and today 5th of May I got an "Order Shipped" email lol!)

Yes, the clothing is very well made, the fabric is soft, the seams are finished and they are very reasonably priced! They also sent a free gift necklace~<3

Yes, everything matches the sales pictures. The jacket is a bit roomy on my MNF, but they didn't have pictures of MSDs modelling it.

For the clothing yes, but I only received 1 silicone wigcap instead of 3... I guess my dollies will have to make do with velcro for a bit longer! xD

I sent TATA a message on their QnA, and they sent me a refund for the missing wigcaps.

Perhaps, the clothing is great, so it depends if they have what I want in stock.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Certainly, if they were in good condition.

18. * What did you order? SD fur wig, shoes, glasses, jewelry & underwear.

* When did you order? 23rd of April, 2012

Just okay. Satisfactory.

Paypal, it said Payment Failed but I got email confirmation that my payment went through.

Three weeks. Should have been two weeks but the package was seized by customs even if I paid extra for shipping in DHL.

Yes, I love them. The fur wig is so soft and the other stuff, simply perfect.

Yes.

Yes. They even sent me gifts! An SD goggles and an extra necklace.

n/a

More likely. Sooner if they fix their payment failed thingy.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? No... Well, just because I don't buy second hands in general.

19. COMPANY NAME Tata's Paradise
      * What did you order? MSD, SD13 Clothes and one wig.
      * When did you order? May 9th 2012
      * How was the communication? Bad, I doubt they even read the order postscript.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? I don't know when they shipped my items since they never noticed me about it. But I received my items May 21st.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? The clothes looked way better than the sales pictures. The wig wasn't very nice though.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Overall, yes.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? -
      * Would you order from this company again? yes.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? If the items still are in good condition, yes.

Although the items were really nice, this company disappoints me. The shipping price is overall too high compared to other doll companies. I chosed EMS to get a tracking number and I payed extra for this. I was never noticed when the company shipped my items and the status of my order never changed. May 28th (today), I was given a tracking number for the items I received 1 week ago. Very bad service in my opinion.

20. What did you order?
      70cm Yukata, 70cm lab coat, tie, socks
      When did you order?
      5/21
      How was the communication?
      N/A
      How easy was it to pay?
      Eh. The usual "payment failed message" And awhile to acknowledge the payment was received, even after the money had left my paypal balance.
      How long did it take to ship?
      Shipped on the 8th, arrived today. (June 9th)
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, although the shipping was more than I would have liked to pay, the clothes themselves are worth the price. My only complaint is a lose button on the lab coat, but that can be fixed.
      Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes, and better with the Yukata, as the stock picture wasn not that great.
      Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes
      Would you order from this company again?
      Probably only in a group order, given the shipping cost. But at least with the EMS you DO get what you pay for, it arrived in a day.
      Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      DEFINITELY