1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

TATA'S PARADISE Feedback (ALL)

Jul 18, 2010

1. * What did you order?
      2 wigs, a headband, 1/3 sweater and 1/3 skinny shorts.

* When did you order?
      February 13th 2015

* How was the communication?

Emailed her Feb 13th and received response email within a day

* How easy was it to pay?
      Easy Peasy! I got the payment error message, but the payment was confirmed by TATA'S.

* How long did it take to ship?
      Feb 13th to March 7th (Also take into to account Lunar New year was happening and I chose e-packet shipping)

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      I love the clothes, but I didn't really like the wigs. They were too messy for me, but for the price I really didn't get upset. I am new to this process so it was more like a learning experience for me.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Loved the clothes, not so much the wigs, but I would definitely shop their clothes and accessories again.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

* Would you order from this company again?
      Absolutely! The clothes fit great on my doll and he looks handsome. I am actually looking for glasses and shoes on the site to buy for him.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Sure, why not!

[​IMG]

2. * What did you order? shirts, belt
      * When did you order? may. 2014
      * How was the communication? Good
      * How easy was it to pay? i used Chinese alipay
      * How long did it take to ship? in one week after my order
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? yes
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? maybe, the products are good, but it lack of personality, i mean there's lots of similar products from other seller
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? maybe not

3. * What did you order? 1 comb, 2 rings, 1 mask, 3 eyebrow sticker sets, 1 pair of glasses
      * When did you order? May 14th
      * How was the communication? N/A
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy - paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? My order shipped on May 21st, and arrived on May 30th
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, the quality is very nice and the prices are great.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? The eyebrow stickers were a little smaller than I expected, but nothing I can't work with.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely, I can't wait to place another order
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes

4. What did you order?
      A pair of gloves and a dagger

When did you order?
      About 2 weeks ago

How was the communication?
      OK

Hiw easy was it to pay?
      It was pretty easy although I had issues trying to check out on my phone then I got a payment error.

How long did it take to ship?
      I got a ship notice the mon after I purchased (I purchased on Sat)

Was the quality appropriate for the price in your opinion?
      Well the dagger was made out of wood and seems pretty flimsy and has a couple of dents the gloves have a giant slit down the center (I assume to make it easy to put them on) unfortunately the slit makes it hard to manage with jointed hands. I'm disappointed however considering the price...meh

Did the item look like the sales picture?
      Somewhat...the dagger pictured was much cleaner and nicer looking and the gloves didn't show the slit.

We're you satisfied with the product?
      Uhm...not to terribly satisfied. I'm trying to make them work (the dagger will) but gloves I'm not so sure will work

If you weren't satisfied how did the company resolve the issue?
      I haven't contacted them...

Would you order from them again?
      Maybe shirts or something but not accessories

Would you buy this companies products second hand?
      Maybe

5. * What did you order? 1 comb, 2 shirts, 1 pair of pants, 1 pair of socks, 1 hat
      * When did you order? June 14th
      * How was the communication? Good; the responses I got were a bit late but that's because they were on holidays at the time; when they got back to me it was very quick and easy. One of the items I wanted was not in stock even though it was listed on the site as being available, so they sent me a different but similar item instead, after confirming through e-mail if the new option was alright.
      * How easy was it to pay? Fairly easy. Payment went through alright through PayPal but I didn't know about the "payment failed" error before ordering and some issues were caused with my PayPal account because of my confusion over the payment. They also told me to put in the zip code as 000000 but I had to actually leave it blank for the order to go, though.
      * How long did it take to ship? Shipped June 24th, arrived July 3rd
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Definitely, the quality of the items is amazing for all of them, exactly what I was hoping for! The price is very reasonable.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Exactly like the sales picture.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very; I don't have my doll yet so how well they fit will be the true test here, but I am still very satisfied.
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? As long as they're in good shape, for sure.​

6. * What did you order? Cardigan, shirt, pants.

* When did you order? 8/10/2015
      * How was the communication? Crap. They only answered once.
      * How easy was it to pay? Yes, used my debit card.
      * How long did it take to ship? Forever..like almost 4 weeks.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I don't know, I don't have my items yet.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? I hope so.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? I hope so.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Just the fact that they took a million years to ship my item and didn't respond to my emails. They didn't solve anything because they didn't respond.
      * Would you order from this company again? Probably......not. Maybe.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? No.

7. * What did you order?

2 pairs of pants for each order.

* When did you order?

December 4 and December 24 2015

It's been okay except that you won't actually get a reply to what you ask if you have a problem with your orders.

Easy, but there is a failed payment message every time.

About a week

The quality is great but the size is a nightmare!

Yes

Not at all. The first order for pants that should fit 70cm dolls (I did check the size before ordering) ended up not fitting because the pants are tiny. The second order for the same pants ended up with pants that are huge because the store decided to make adjustments to the size because I had bene in contact about the previous order...

I have now thrown away 120$ on pants that despite the claim on the site absolutely does not fit. So no, I am not happy.

The problem was not solved. I got no solution to how to fix the issue with them sending pants that clearly doesn't fit a 70cm doll despite the site claiming they would fit. We'll just have to see about the second order...

EDIT: I have now gotten a reply and this store has the worst customer service ever. I am disgusted by how the problem with my orders has been handled. They will not even reply about the complaint and they REFUSE to do anything to solve the problem. They shipped the wrong size items to me and they refuse to do anything about it. I do NOT recommend buying from this company.

No, this is the last time since I have wasted 120$ + 40$ shipping for two orders only to be stuck with pants that aren't the size I ordered.

EDIT: I will NEVER order from this store again. A store that won't solve problems they cause are unacceptable and I will never waste money on their items again!

No, I'm done with this company.

#67 JAS101, Jan 11, 2016
      Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
    8. * What did you order?
      A couple shirts/accessories and a doll stand

* When did you order? March 2016

Fine. I received an email notification when my order was shipped

Easy. Although I have to say their site is janky and from the sound of it you should expect to get a "payment failed" when completing your transaction (this happened to me too)

From my shipping notification to receiving the item...I'd say~3 weeks (with the cheapest shipping option)

Sure..I was drawn to TaTa's initially because they seemed to have stuff for cheap.

Everything except the dollstand. I didn't realize what would hold the doll in place would be zipties

I was happy with everything except the stand. It's just a preference thing and I'll probably sell the stand anyway

I haven't contacted them

Sure. The prices are great. Tata's is like the H&M of BJD clothes to me. My biggest gripe however is that the site itself a mess, but again, their prices make up for it @_@

Sure

9. * What did you order?
      2 wigs. Wig nets. Eye putty. Face mask.

* When did you order? April 10th 2016

Very good. I received an email after payment confirmation and another notification when my order was shipped.

Easy. You should receive a "payment failed" message after payment. Later, you will receive another email by Tata Prince confirming your payment. It has been like this since the company started. I was one of their first customers. They never fixed this.....but.....well....that's how they work. :)

Items shipped within 4-5 working days and arrived 2-3 weeks later.

Yes, my dolls love the wigs.

Package came with useful freebies. I want to thank them for this gesture. I lost the email with feedback link that they sent and have to log into DOA to give this feedback. I have not logged into the DOA for more than a year, so I must really want to say "thank you" to be doing this.

Yes. Even better. The wigs are easy to style.

Of course I am happy with the wigs.

Not Applicable.

Yes

Yes.

10. * What did you order?
      A shirt and some accessories.

* When did you order?
      February 23rd, 2017.

So-so. I encountered a large number of problems regarding the shipping of my order, which you can read about below. Communication through email was prompt at first, but the shop quickly became very delayed in their responses.

Easy, and prior to purchasing I read up a bit on this forum and learned that the "payment failed" message wasn't uncommon. A day or so later the status of my order changed to "payment received".

This is a very complicated question. With anything coming from overseas I choose EMS shipping because it's a. quicker and b. offers tracking options. The order was said to have been posted on the 24th and registered as passing through a sorting facility in Shanghai on the 25th. After that, the tracker ceased to update. I waited a couple of weeks, because I know at worst, items shipped via EMS can take 16 some-odd days to arrive at the address of the recipient. Around that two week mark I contacted TATA asking where my order was, and they said they would send an inquiry to China Post regarding the package's whereabouts (at the same time I visited my local USPS office and was advised to open a dispute if TATA didn't get back to me-- this was on 3/16). I was told that China Post can take about two weeks to respond to any questions regarding missing packages, and at the time of this post it's been about three. TATA most recently (3/31) told me that if they still don't get a reply, they'll refund me my payment but then asked that I return that refund to them once I get my order (??? admittedly the English used to phrase this statement left its meaning kind of unclear and I sent a message back asking to clarify). I've now asked for a complete refund as my patience has been mostly exhausted at this point :(

N/A

N/A

N/A

Still awaiting further communication.

I really don't know. I want to believe that this was just a mix-up, since these things do happen and sometimes they aren't anybody's fault, but at the same time I'm not going to deny that I'm really sore over this.

Most likely.

11. * What did you order? SD Cigarette, 2x SD size Condom (prop), SD13 Leather Jacket, SD13 Leather Trousers, SD13 size magazine, SD13 Boxer Shorts, SD Whisky Glass, Fake Ice Cubes, Eyelashes, String Lights, 2x Lollipop, 2x Punk Metal Bracelets, 2x SD size Metal Bowls, Iple EID size White T-Shirt, SD13 White Print T-Shirt, SD13 Fake Fur Jacket.

* When did you order? 20-05-2017

* How was the communication? Brilliant as always, quick and friendly.

* How easy was it to pay? Very. I payed immediately through paypal at the end of the order input. It stated that there was a payment error, but that's just a problem with the site to be resolved, the payment itself went through fine.

* How long did it take to ship? 2 and a half weeks to be sent out from order. 1 week and 1 day from shipping date to receiving it.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely! Everything is perfectly made and top quality. It's exactly what I expected and more.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Exactly. Everything was exactly as I saw it on site. It's all perfect.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Soooo satisfied. One item however was out of stock. It was just a small item, 1 of the lollipops I ordered. Tata's sent a super sweet handwritten note to inform me that they had exchanged it for another item and hoped that was ok. And for me it was. They checked the things I had ordered and exchanged it for something that fit what I'd already ordered. They also sent a whole bunch of free gifts which was unecessary but wonderful to receive. 2x SD size Macaron's, 4x Lollipop, Magic Eraser, Rubber Kips, SD size Cocktail Glass, 2x SD size Condom (prop), BJD Ring, SD size Surgical Mask.

* Would you order from this company again? Definitely. This was my second order from them, first big one and the service and items were above and beyond what I wanted.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Absolutely. The quality of the items they sell is amazing so second hand should be no problem.

12. * What did you order?
      Black and silver wig

* When did you order?
      I made my order on October 28, 2017.

I did not receive a confirmation of my order but I did receive an e-mail when the wig was shipped.

I paid with PayPal.

My order shipped on October 31, 2017 and arrived on November 24, 2017.

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      No.

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      N/A

If I am interested in anything else they have!