1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tender Creation Young dolls

Apr 3, 2022

1. I don't see a thread for these yet!

Anyone have a Tender Creation young doll? I would love to see your photos!

I have a blank Hope coming and trying to figure out what she can wear.
      Her measurements are most similar to Littlefee, but her chest is a bit bigger, her feet are more narrow, she is a little taller and her hips are a tiny bit smaller. I would imagine YOSD size things will work best, although they may be a bit big/loose on her.

I am so excited to get this girl! I had two of the MSD sized girls, and they were amazing, but I prefer the smaller sized dolls. I never thought I would find one of these second hand. I wish she had an artist faceup :( I have contacted a face up artist that has done a few dolls for me in the past and hoping she has availability.
      I think she will fit in with my current crew size wise. They can all share wigs, which is a huge plus!

Here is a photo of the girl I am waiting on, I can't wait to see her come to life!

[​IMG]

2. Here is her measurement photo from Tender Creation website. The only measurement not listed is the feet.
      Feet measurement is 3.5cm x 1.27cm

[​IMG]

#2 jenlovesdolls, Apr 3, 2022
      Last edited: Apr 7, 2022
    3. I got my girl today <3 I love her. I am still in shock she arrived within TWO days from France!!! Go UPS!!
      She poses like a dream and can do poses that my other girls can't do.
      She can wear the same size shoes (her feet are a tiny bit longer on the big toe, but the shoes fit. My other dolls have 3.3cm feet so she is just a smidge over that) and can wear stretchy Barbie things with limitations.
      I will be sending her face plate off to the artist tomorrow, and can't wait to see her finished <3

Pics under the spoiler (she is nude and blank)

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Comparison pics with some of my other girls:

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Feet comparison with my Momonita:

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

#3 jenlovesdolls, Apr 7, 2022
      Last edited: Jun 17, 2022
    4. Oh, she is beautiful!!

It's fascinating to watch Anna Dobryakova's style keep evolving -- I have one of the 31cm girls from the days before the Tender Creation line, and I just love her.

5. Oh wow! Yes, her dolls are extremely nice, and I see she has had several different styles over the years <3

6. My girl has arrived back from the face up artist. The only complaint I have is that the lashes cover her eyes rather than curl up. I may remove them, but overall I am very happy with how she came out. I named her Marlowe.
      Pics in spoiler:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. She is gorgeous! I pre-ordered Mouse way back in 2021 and just as she was almost ready to be shipped, Russia invaded Ukraine. I didn't think I would see her for a very long time since Anna wasn't going to ship until the air routes were open again. But she arrived a week ago and she's wonderful. Her joints and her posing are amazing. I have quite a few dolls and out of all of them, she poses the best. I'd love to have one of her MSDs. Truly amazed at how nice the jointing and posing is on these girls.

#7 VickieAngela, Aug 8, 2022
      Last edited: Aug 20, 2022
    8. Congrats, I am glad you got your girl!
      I had two of the MSD's and I prefer this size, but the MSD's pose just as nice as these do!

9. Hi jenlovesdolls,
      Thank you for starting this thread. The TC Young collection are so adorable and beautifully capture the innocence of childhood. They are one of my grails; I also love the 30 cm size of these dolls too. It's sad that due to the Russian Invasion and then sanctions place on Russia, these are no longer available to purchase directly from the artist for those of us outside of Russia.