1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tender Creation

Aug 6, 2021

1. I do not see a feedback thread yet for Tender Creation so I am adding one.

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      * Would you order from this company again?

2. * What did you order?
      Flame fullset, but also added on full body blushing and extra eyes (the artist stated it would take a month for the eyes and they would be shipped separately and about another week or so for the full body blushing).
      In a separate order the next day I ordered a wig, 2 pairs of feet with full blushing and a pair of shoes, which the artist stated would take about a month to make.

* When did you order?
      February 12, 2021

Sometimes a bit spotty. For example, I emailed to confirm if payment had been received on her end for the second order and got no response. I emailed again 3 days later and still got no response. I emailed again 7 days later and she did respond to that saying she thought she had confirmed it, but that yes, she did receive it.
      There was also some miscommunication because when the doll was shipped she sent photos and I noticed the COA had a skin tone on it that I didn't think was accurate so I asked about it and she said the pictures just make her look darker. I had to explain it wasn't the photos it was the COA. She realized that she didn't put the correct skin tone on the COA and said she would send a corrected COA with my second order.
      Then when she emailed to ask how I wanted the second order shipped she listed out the items and the eyes were not listed. I asked about the eyes and she said I didn't order any. I had to send a copy of our conversation and her email with the price break down when I paid for the eyes to show that I did order eyes.
      The last issue was the COA. When I got the second package the COA was not in it. I was in the middle of a move to another state so I asked if she could send it to my sons address and she said that was fine and asked for the address information. When she shipped the COA she sent a photo of the claims slip and it was the old address. I emailed and let her know that she sent it to the wrong address and attached the emails showing the agreement as well as my email with the new address and her saying it was fine but got no response.
      I did get an email when the COA was delivered to the old address asking if I received it, but I had not, and responded that once I had it I would let her know, which I did when I received it but got no response.

Once I got all the information added to my bank it was pretty easy. I had never done an internation wire before, and adding all the details and making sure I had everything correct and filled out right was about the only difficulty, but overall pretty easy.

The doll was ready to go, but because I added the full body blushing it added on another few weeks. Then I was told there was a holiday so she wasn't able to ship the doll until after that. The doll was shipped on March 10, 2021 and I received it May 18, 2021.
      The second order took much longer than the original 30 days I was told it would be to make the items. I got an email on May 27th that the shoes, extra wig, and both pairs of feet were ready to ship. I asked about the eyes that I ordered with the doll and the artist stated I didn't order any eyes. I took screenshots of the emails showing that I did order them and that further delayed the second order by another week and a half. So the second order took 3 and a half months to ship and I received it on June 24, 2021.

The COA was missing from the second order as explained above, but I now have the corrected COA which says the original COA is deactivated, so there is no confusion when/if I sell her.
      I just discovered today when I went to change the feet on the doll, that there are no magnets in either pair of the extra feet. I don't know if this is common or not, I emailed the artist, but have not heard back yet. I will update when/if she responds. The artist responded saying she does not put the magnets in the parts because of polarity and that she includes them in a bag. I still have all the packaging and there were no magnets included. I told her this and have gotten no response, so I will have to figure out what size to get and try and find some on my own.

I was discouraged when the eyes were forgotten and had to hunt through the emails and show proof that I bought them. Then I was discouraged again when I saw the second order didn't have the COA in it. The artist stated that she had things going on, and I understand that but with what I spent on the doll and second order I would have hoped record keeping would have been a bit better, but I gave the benefit of the doubt. Now that I see the magnets are not in the feet, I am feeling like everything was rushed.
      The forgetting the eyes, no magnets (and me confirming there was no bag of magnets included and now getting no response again), forgetting the COA, and forgetting to ship to the address and having to wait for my daughter to send the COA, I feel frustrated and annoyed about the whole thing.

I would be hesitant, but cannot say never again.

#2 jenlovesdolls, Aug 6, 2021
      Last edited: Apr 2, 2022
    3. * What did you order?
      Tender Creation Sidney

* When did you order?
      January 2019

Not great when I messaged the responses were quite unfriendly, and in one instance quite sarcastic. When I asked about my doll I was told that "custom makeup takes time because not everyone just wants a copy" because I had asked for the faceup on my doll to be like the promo pictures but with freckles.

Easy, payments were through paypal but the artist asked for them to all be sent friends & family and also specified that we not write in the comments that it was for a doll purchase so it was a bit fishy. I only went through with the purchase because I was assured that the artist was not problematic, but was terrified the whole time that if I annoyed her I wouldn't get my doll or my money back after the tone of one of her messages.

About 9 months, I believe mine was one of the last dolls to arrive from that preorder.

No everything was all there.

I didn't bother raising anything with her because I felt like she wouldn't care and I just wanted her to ship my doll.

Absolutely not. Her dolls are nice but her business practices left buyers with no safety net. Also she charged $200USD for a faceup which looked rushed and was not worth such a high price. I got the impression she was sick of me asking about my doll, but I only contacted her every couple of months after I started to see other dolls from that preorder arriving with owners, and I think she should understand if you have set things up so that buyers have no protection, of course they might be nervous.

4. * What did you order?
      Angel Full Set Doll
      * When did you order?
      August 2021
      Anna @ Tender Creation was quick to respond to my emails regarding payment and shipping details. She was able to assist me when I had issues sending the payment the first time around. She sent pictures of Angel all ready for her travels along with the tracking information within a few days of payment.
      Making payment was a bit time intensive for me since Paypal is not an option. I had to make a bank transfer to pay for the doll. The swift code was invalid the first time we attempted to make payment, but this was rectified by Anna very quickly. I was delighted that she was able to provide me the correct swift code so quickly so I could rest assured my dolly was fully paid for.
      Only a few days! I was delighted that Angel shipped so quickly.
      No, Angel was packaged very well. I was impressed by the quality and sturdiness of her box. Angel arrived in very good condition as did her outfit and accessories.
      No problems with the little Angel. :celebrateShe is a wonderful gift for my sister!
      Yes, I would definitely purchase another fullset doll by Anna @ Tender Creation. I was impressed by the beauty of Angel and her precious accessories.