1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tenshi no Sato FCS will be getting new parts

May 11, 2005

1. There isn't a whole lot of information on this yet, but the Tenshi no Sato news page mentions that they'll be adding new parts to the Sato-only Full Choice System around the time of the Dolpa After Events. Exciting news... I wonder if they're adding more hand parts, or if they'll be incorporating Liz's special SD sitting body into the full-choice menu?

2. OMG!!!! Yaaaay! They've been teasing us with a FCS update for a while now, this is fantastic news.

I hope they'll have both the seated MSD and SD legs available :: fingers crossed ::

I won't even hope for heads, lol, I'll be happy just with those cool legs!

3. I hope they only add parts to the Tenshi no Sato stuff.. ;.; There's a head I want to get through FCS but it's going to take me a long time in order to build the money for it. ;.;

Does anyone know if Liz can stand on her own with those legs?

4. yes, she can stand on her own ^_^,... Kaede and Yuni had the same style legs and they can stand on their own.

I'm so excited about this too!! when they said they'd make new fcs,... they could have meant years from now, so to hear that they are doing it ACTUALLY soon! :D

5. Thats great news!
      I hope they will make those sitting legs for boys too ...
      and maybe even making tan skin throughout(?) so I can customize my dream tan F20 <3

6. Ooohhh!!! that is SO exciting - I really hope it's the sitting legs. I'm ordering my F14 girl at the end of the month so I'll be ordering from Sato.

I hate waiting!!!
      Lyssa

7. Damn!!! ;.; I was hoping to be the first here to order an F-14. ;.; Oh well..

8. So sorry :( I've been "cutting out the extras" to get her since the head was first released and I'm only a couple hundred short now. Sorry to spoil it for you. Does no one else have the F14? I had noticed no pics... but didn't realize no one seems to have her?!

I am going to wait till then end of the month though to see what the additions to the parts list is.

Lyssa

9. I have to wait until December until I can afford anything, and by then she'll probably be gone anyways. ;.;

10. I am soo gonna get a FCS if they add Liz's sitting body on there! Beats trying to snag it on Y!J auctions.

Hey Shana-chan and Lyssa, I'm really looking forward to seeing your F-14s!!

11. I'm going to sit here and cross my fingers that they're making an SDC FCS.

12. Hehe. ^.^ At least with Lyssa getting her first, I'll know if she's as cute as I think she is. ^_^

13. That's great. I've also been pining for an F14. Doesn't seem like anyone on DOA has one yet.

14. Wheee! That's really cool! I'm going to Tenshi no Sato again the first week of June - I hope they have it by then so I can see it. :grin:

15. Since everyone is talking about these in here... pardon my ignorance, but what is the difference between "normal" legs and "sitting" legs? Does that mean a doll with regular legs can't sit? o.O???

16. hmmm i wonder if they will add yori, link's and the other standards heads

17. Ooh, a beauty white Yori would be really lovely....

18. I'd also love to see longlegged girls.