1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tenshi no Sumika LA limited edition dolls

Oct 29, 2005

1. http://www.volks.co.jp/en/event/volksusa/opening_fair.html

It's a little hard to tell from the postage stamp-sized pics that's currently up, but it looks like Volks has answered the prayers of millions of desperate BJD fans by re-releasing Anais! :D

...and Madoka. ;)

Any idea who Mai is based on? She looks like an SD Four Sisters head, but that doesn't seem quite right.

2. Aieeeeee! A Madoka?!

3. OHHHHHHHHHHHH! :o

OMG OMG OMG!!!!

Tae looks a lot like Liz from that picture... I can't see the Anais girl, is it Mai? And Shizu is definitely Madoka.......

I'm so getting Tae!!!!! :D

4. I'm thinking Tae is an Anais. Maybe my vision has been colored from staring at Kesari my Anais girl for at least an hour daily! :oops: I don't get any Elvis vibes from that wee picture that I get whenever I see a Liz pic. :daisy

5. Mai kinda looks like a Kun at that angle. =o_O=;;

6. *sobs*

Why do I live half the world away?

Shizu.... <3 <3 <3

7. yeah, I agree, it looks like traditional japanese editions of Anais, Liz and Madoka!

OMG! I'm shaking! I always wanted a traditional Madoka and the Liz and Anais are breathtaking! I honestly dont know which one I like best! and to think I was all like "I can't see how I would have to have the limited, I have enough dolls!" LOL volks is so tempting all the time! AGH!. O_O

8. Anais? Madoka?? Lucas Sweet Dream??? SCHOOL HEADS?!!

*dies*

I must rob a bank and go to California like, now. @_@;;

9. Ooh, lucky! <3

10. If anyone is willing to pick me up one of the limited site opening dolls please get it touch. I have wanted Madoka for a LONG time. Willing to pay you in full and a commission.

11. Liz looks really great. wondering just about their outfits :)

12. So does the 'Chorological Selection' mean that those dolls (Lucas Sweet Dream, Enn, Kohya etc) are going to be re-released at LA as LEs too? @_@ Man... I want to jump on a plane to LA~!

13. You know, I'm a little sad, because I'm basically a mini collector and I'll be at the opening. I was hoping for a mini LE. Feh. They're all very pretty, but nothing I'd sacrifice the chance at an FCS to have. And no boys. Also a little disappoining.

Help me out here, because I'm trying to figure out the rest of that page. They've listed a number of LEs from other events and it looked to me like those will be for sale at this opening as well. Did anyone else get that impression? I hope it's true because there are several on the list I'd like to have, including one I'd probably break my 'no-big-dolls' rule to own.

Ohhh, I am in so much trouble.

14. liz.... *swims in lust*

15. It does seem like they will have a few (probably not many of each...?) older dolls for sale.

16. *Squeals like a fangirl* SSQQQQQUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! :D

YES!!! YESYESYES!!!!! :D

Ahem... :oops:

I'm so happy!! The dolls are beautiful, the place looks beautiful, FCS right away!!! I feel so warm and fuzzy inside.... :chibi

Volks loves us... and I love them.... :love

17. Liz? Madoka?? SWEET DREAMS LUCAS?!

OMGGGGGG NOOOOOO :crushed

And I remember saying so blithely just weeks ago, "heehee! it's a good thing they've not put out any limiteds I need lately!" They just HAD to drag out some old stock of SD Lucas, didn't they? DIDN'T THEY OMG

The irony is that I'll be in Japan when Volks is opening in the U.S. :| Maybe I'll take a chunk out of my spending money and haunt the website. My odds might be slightly better if everyone else is there in person, and I'm one of the few on the site... :lol:

I so cannot believe this. This has to be a dream. What.

The opening sounds like it's going to be amazing... everyone, please have fun for me, okay?

~Kalmia