1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tenshi No Sumika opens Nov 19th in LA

Oct 4, 2005

1. Volks has an ad in the latest issue of FDQ. It has the opening date but no location. We are getting close :)

2. Oooh! Thanks for the update, Mia! *will be sure to try to keep that day cleared* :D

3. I read that in the Haute Doll Magazine i got in the mail today. i wish i could go down for the opening but i probably wont be going to LA until next spring :(

4. :o Alright! Finally an actual date to look forward to! Wish I lived in L.A., it would be so exciting to visit the store...

5. *whine loudly* WHEN~~~~~~~~ will we know what the LA Opening doll is~~~~~? :cry:

6. That is my birthday... I wish I lived someplace near CA so I could go and visit (that would be a pretty neat b-day present ^^)

7. Will they have online shopping also? :lol:

8. Pooh, I won't be able to go then :cry: I'm busy that weekend. whhyyyyy

9. I cant wait ! I hope to be able to go !

10. :o is that a weekend?! i hope the date stays. i need to get working harder to get more money. i'm in shock that its gonna happen

11. Nov 19th is a Sat : )

12. This is so exciting! I'm glad that it's mid-Nov -- gives me a little time to save after Yaoicon. I hope that Aimee will still plan for a hotel block and meet-up! If so, let me know if there is anything I can do to help. :grin:

13. even more awesome ^.^ i wont have to ditch school and work.

14. Question I am very new to the dollfie stores is it anything like tenshi no sato but a american verson if so the would save me a hell of a lot of money for plane tickekts :oops:

15. This is just a Sumika. I'm assuming you wanted to go to Tenshi no Sato to do FCS?
      FCS will be offered at this store but only regular FCS. Sunlight skin, and a few heads are still Sato only.

16. I like the full choice system but does have the gardens caffee a place where we can have "cermonys" ect. that is what I was wondering

17. No I don't think it'll have anything like that.

18. Okay, how ironic is it that the LA opening is on the day after I land in JAPAN?

Everyone, have fun and spend lots of money in my name! And photos, photos! I'm counting on you! :grin:

~Kalmia

19. Um, from what I have read in articles and from people who have been to the Volks stores in Korea and Japan, the stores do have an area for the "Omukae Ceremony", so if this store is to be the same as the others, then there should also be "Omukae Ceremony" available. Nothing has been released by Volks as to if there will be a garden area or dining/coffee area, so best to wait and see what Volks says.

Kalmia, that is ironic! Are you getting to go to Sato? Japan or LA, gee for me, going to Japan would be the exciting trip!

20. Do most Sumikas sell the 1/6 and garage kits too, or just BJDs?