1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Doll The 4th Pre-order N40 Series Narin & Narae

Jan 16, 2017

1. [​IMG]
      Hello, dearest our friends who loves Bimong Doll

Happy New Year! We hope everything well.
      It has been about 3 months after the 1st pre-order.

We are very appreciated that your greatest support during the last year, so we could create more creative products in the nice work environment.
      But we are deeply sorry for that we could not deliver the products in time that we made promise with you.
      It is just because of our passion to make the best quality of product which could bring you the best experience of Bimong Doll. We hope you to understand our eager to make a perfect doll for you.
      And we will try to share every photos and videos of steps of production.

From the sketching to the beautiful doll is taking about 2 ~ 6 months.
      But our new model came out less than 3 months, because of we have already studied and produced the Triple Joint Structure.
      Therefore, you will be able to check working joint parts of Narae 40 (2nd pre-order) in a half month.

In this 4th pre-order, you are able to order individually of the face, hand, feet, and breast parts which we have made a gift pack with 2nd pre-order.
      And when you order the body, you will get N40 size couple kiss heads as a gift (which is same as 3rd pre-order).

For the new Narin body will have the same (or even better) joints structure.
      We will reconstruct and modify the Ver.2 body for the new Narin, so he will have slim muscles look and feel. And he will be able to pose variously due to the new joints structure.
      We think the production will take about maximum 2 months.

Please remind that above when you order the New Narin 46cm. And if you have any idea during the production, you can always send an Instagram message at any time.
      With your idea, the new Narin could be more meaningful doll for you and us.

We are also planning to share the custom production of the 16 inches Fashion doll - ShahTi and YSD 27 cm size ? Chuu.

*Note: The order amount increased by every month, and our manufacturing and shipping schedule is very tight for the previous pre-order. So we decided to receive only certain amount of order for this month. This decision is to build a strong trust between you and art-bimong doll.
      So the pre-order period is 10 days, but it could be ending sooner than that.

*Layaway: Separate payment system is same as previous,
      $150 at the purchase, and we allow you to send us with 2 installments which you can make a half and another balance to complete the payment.
      You will receive your product after the payment completed.

Thanks for reading this long message. And we promise to bring a perfect artwork for you.
      We wish you and your family will have wealth and peace in this year of 2017.

All the best,
      Bimong

Instagram bimong11
      http://www.art-bimong.com

2. Dear @bimong

Can you release again your beautiful Neferti head on new Narae60 body please?

3. Yes. I will prepare Neferti's head for the Narae60 body next month's pre-order.
      Thank you to remember Neferti.^^

4. What do those lovely kiss heads look like together? I am trying to visualize it.

5. I see that you can purchase hands and feet separately - do they all also come with the body or do you need to purchase things like the en pointe feet separately if you want them for the new body preorder?

Thank you!

6. Are the tongues in the kiss heads removable? If not, can we see how theyou pair up together?

7. I linked their photos from art-bimong.com.
      Thanks for your interest^^
      [​IMG] [​IMG]

The default parts are normal hand 1 and normal feet. Chest parts are made so that you can choose from the basic order menu.
      Thanks very much for your question~

They have four detachable tongue parts.
      I show new photo information in the Instagram every day.
      You can have a quick conversation there anytime.
      Thank you^^

#7 bimong, Jan 17, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2017
    8. Will N410 Sleeping be available again?

9. Yes. now You can order N410 head in art-bimong.com
      Thank you~~

10. Even after this preorder?

11. Is it possible to pick a different gift head instead of the tongue one?

I assume no, but I had to ask. :)

12. What wonderful poseability on the N40 Series. I would like to hear more about the 16 inches Fashion doll - ShahTi.

13. Odd Months (1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11) pre-order for 40series Narin & Narae
      Even Months (2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12) pre-order for 60series Narin & Narae
      Thank you~

If you order more than one, it is possible to choose one gift head.^^
      Thank you!

16 inches Fashion doll - ShahTi is now changing all joint parts.
      The process of making can be seen through the Instagram from February.
      And You can order in March preorders.
      I will show you the beautiful Shahti.^^

With many thanks
      Bimong

#13 bimong, Jan 18, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2017
    14. Hi, is it possible to buy the other hand or foot poses? I'm interested in ordering one with the ballerina feet!

15. The normal hands 1 and normal feet are default parts,
      Ballerina feet can be ordered separately.
      Thanks for your interest.^^
      Bimong