1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Best of 2010

Dec 30, 2010

1. Was looking for this yearly tradition...
      (Best of 2006, Your Favorites from 2007!, BJD Best/Favorites from 2008!, Best and Most Exciting Things of 2009)

:goldstarWhat is your favorite...:goldstar

• New Company for 2010:
      • New Male Sculpt for 2010:
      • New Female Sculpt for 2010:
      • Limited Edition Fullset for 2010:
      • BJD Outfit for 2010:
      • BJD Shoes for 2010:
      • BJD Accessory for 2010:
      • Doll "innovation" for 2010:
      • Free Event Item in 2010:
      • BJD Event or Contest in 2010:
      • BJD Article, Book, Magazine or other Publication in 2010:

:goldstarIn 2010, how many...:goldstar

• ...doll events did you attend?
      • ...dolls did you buy?
      • ...dolls did you miss out on buying?
      • ...dolls did you sell?
      • ...doll hobbyists did you meet in person for the first time?

:goldstarIn 2010, did you...:goldstar

• ...buy more/fewer dolls than you had planned?
      • ...acquire your dream doll?
      • ...find a new dream doll?
      • ...learn a new skill?
      • ...improve on something you knew how to do already?

2. (Oh no, I’m the first poster in this thread… XB)

What is your favorite...
      •New Male Sculpt for 2010: Most of SoulDoll's male sculpts; I think I liked all of them actually, & Fairyland Chicline Rou.
      •New Female Sculpt for 2010: Iple House E.I.D. Carina & Asa. Fairyland Chicline Ino.
      •Limited Edition Fullset for 2010: Fairyland PukiFee Pongpong Gentle Rabbit. SoulDoll's Kyle & Amon Tarot Card 12 - 'The Hanged Man.'
      •BJD Outfit for 2010: Souldoll's outfits are always breathtaking and very unique.
      •Doll "innovation" for 2010: Chicline's proportions (too bad it seems those will never be equaled or replicated in other sizes).
      •Free Event Item in 2010: SoulDoll's Christmas outfits (which I'll never own), & their new horn-parts.
      •BJD Event or Contest in 2010: DoA's 6th anniversary. I didn't participate in the contests, but did vote when I remembered to.

- Enzyme

3. What is your favorite...

• New Company for 2010:
      • New Male Sculpt for 2010: Tei from Crobidoll
      • New Female Sculpt for 2010: Feeple 65 Chloe
      • Limited Edition Fullset for 2010: Tuff & Sueve from Soom limited Monthly doll. Cute boy and girl!
      • BJD Outfit for 2010: White rabbit from Dollheart.
      • BJD Shoes for 2010: YS000201 from dollheart
      • BJD Accessory for 2010: Fan black from Crobidoll
      • Doll "innovation" for 2010: Ofcause, Feeple 65!
      • Free Event Item in 2010: Crobidoll winter event... I really want it...
      • BJD Event or Contest in 2010: Summer quiz from Crobidoll
      • BJD Article, Book, Magazine or other Publication in 2010: Photo album 'Anther yourself' from Volks

In 2010, how many...
      • ...doll events did you attend? 1
      • ...dolls did you buy? 3 dolls
      • ...dolls did you miss out on buying? Can't count OTL. But around 6-9 dolls.
      • ...dolls did you sell? 0
      • ...doll hobbyists did you meet in person for the first time? 1

In 2010, did you...
      • ...buy more/fewer dolls than you had planned? No, it was much more than I thought!
      • ...acquire your dream doll? Yes! My Honey delf Muffin and Volks MSD F-13.
      • ...find a new dream doll? Yes, many!
      • ...learn a new skill? Yes. Now, I'm learning how to face up on Youtube.
      • ...improve on something you knew how to do already? Yes!

4. :goldstarWhat is your favorite...:goldstar

• New Company for 2010: Withdoll
      • New Male Sculpt for 2010: Soom Epidos.
      • New Female Sculpt for 2010:Soom Mylo (I am soomed >.>)
      • Limited Edition Fullset for 2010: Soom? lol... and Souldoll made some very cute too!
      • BJD Outfit for 2010: Spiritdoll Rouge had a nice outfit, and the new mage-boy from withdoll... and some from Souldoll and Dollzone too =D
      • BJD Shoes for 2010: Dollmore!
      • BJD Accessory for 2010: Als staffs xD Rouge had a very nice. And the Mage-boy from withdoll Oo. *wants them*
      • Doll "innovation" for 2010: Epidos pony-body. I don`t own him but he looks stunning.
      • Free Event Item in 2010: I want the Crobidoll Pillow xD
      • BJD Event or Contest in 2010: I`m lame... I didn`t participate ^^.
      • BJD Article, Book, Magazine or other Publication in 2010: //

• ...doll events did you attend? My boyfriend got a free doll from Impldoll ^^. And I got free eyes from dollmore. fail ^^.
      • ...dolls did you buy? 5 and a head xD
      • ...dolls did you miss out on buying? every little mega-cute teenie gem xD
      • ...dolls did you sell? Traded one with very bad experiences.
      • ...doll hobbyists did you meet in person for the first time? 10-20 Oo.

• ...buy more/fewer dolls than you had planned? Yes xD I just wanted to buy 2 or 3
      • ...acquire your dream doll? YES!!!! Got DR Antonio and UD Jace *loves them to death*
      • ...find a new dream doll? They are still my dream dolls.
      • ...learn a new skill? I have learned how it works to be kind to others xD and how the austrian post works (they are stupid)
      • ...improve on something you knew how to do already? throwing things around....maybe drawing

5. :goldstarIn 2010, how many...:goldstar

• ...doll events did you attend? I attended a couple small meets and one convention.
      • ...dolls did you buy? Bought my one and only! (and received an event head with him)
      • ...dolls did you miss out on buying? *shrug* Didn't really 'miss out' per se. Saved for the one, bought the one.
      • ...dolls did you sell? Zip, zero, nada.
      • ...doll hobbyists did you meet in person for the first time? Quite a few, thanks to the aforementioned convention (and meets)

• ...buy more/fewer dolls than you had planned? Bought the exact number of dolls I had planned.
      • ...acquire your dream doll? Yes!
      • ...find a new dream doll? In that I have plans for who I'm buying next, I guess so.
      • ...learn a new skill? ... Maybe?
      • ...improve on something you knew how to do already? Fo' sho'. I'm better at sewing than I was at the start of the year.
      =^__^=
      Anneko

6. :goldstarWhat is your favorite...:goldstar

• New Male Sculpt for 2010: Iplehouse Bichun
      • New Female Sculpt for 2010: Bimong Neferti. No words about the ethical side. :-/
      • Limited Edition Fullset for 2010: Feeple65 Chloe Elf Moon Light ^^
      • BJD Outfit for 2010: Atelier Soda Couture No.10
      • Doll "innovation" for 2010: New fairyland joints and ChicLine dolls
      • BJD Event or Contest in 2010: Dollshe Pure body event

7. :goldstarWhat is your favorite...:goldstar

• New Company for 2010: -
      • New Male Sculpt for 2010: MNF Kyle
      • New Female Sculpt for 2010: MNF Chloe (yep, I'm a FL addict)
      • Limited Edition Fullset for 2010: -
      • BJD Outfit for 2010: Souldoll. Pick any :lol:
      • BJD Shoes for 2010: I doubt they're from 2010 but I love my Releaserain sneakers to bits this year
      • BJD Accessory for 2010: Animal hats by LaLaTroop
      • Doll "innovation" for 2010: Even though I'm not into SDs, definitely Feeple joints
      • Free Event Item in 2010: -
      • BJD Event or Contest in 2010: DoA anniversary!
      • BJD Article, Book, Magazine or other Publication in 2010: BJD Magazine

• ...doll events did you attend? Zero, nobody to have an event with here
      • ...dolls did you buy? 3
      • ...dolls did you miss out on buying? None
      • ...dolls did you sell? Two faceplates, no full dolls
      • ...doll hobbyists did you meet in person for the first time? None, again too far from anyone else to meet

• ...buy more/fewer dolls than you had planned? Actually fewer, my plans at the end of 2009 were much more overflowing
      • ...acquire your dream doll? One of them yes
      • ...find a new dream doll? Yes
      • ...learn a new skill? None that are doll related
      • ...improve on something you knew how to do already? Yup, crochet and knitting improved for sure

• New Male Sculpt for 2010: Iplehouse EID Bichun
      [​IMG]

• New Female Sculpt for 2010: Iplehouse EID Carina
      [​IMG]

• Limited Edition Fullset for 2010: SOOM MD Nephelin Sacred Vow
      [​IMG]

8. :goldstarWhat is your favorite...:goldstar

• New Company for 2010: OR-Doll
      • New Male Sculpt for 2010: -
      • New Female Sculpt for 2010: Soom MD Nephelin
      • Limited Edition Fullset for 2010: Soom MD Nephelin
      • BJD Outfit for 2010: Musedoll and the new SODA dress (I think it's new)
      • BJD Shoes for 2010: Nothing new here, but Leekeworld models have been my favourite throughout the year
      • BJD Accessory for 2010: horns?

• ...doll events did you attend? None. We don't have any =/
      • ...dolls did you buy? 5. Two of them are floating heads.
      • ...dolls did you miss out on buying? None actually, and happy about it (:
      • ...dolls did you sell? One floating head and parts from a Soom MD
      • ...doll hobbyists did you meet in person for the first time? Two ^____^ And it was a great experience.

• ...buy more/fewer dolls than you had planned? More. Soom and their limiteds...
      • ...acquire your dream doll? Yes. Two, actually.
      • ...find a new dream doll? I don't think so. But I understood what size and face types I prefer, which makes choices easier.
      • ...learn a new skill? I don't think so.
      • ...improve on something you knew how to do already? Worked on my face-up techniques a lot :)

• New Male Sculpt for 2010: Soom Hyperon
      • New Female Sculpt for 2010: Souldoll Shiva
      • Limited Edition Fullset for 2010: Soom Shoshon
      • BJD Outfit for 2010: Dollmore's High Priestess
      • BJD Shoes for 2010: http://souldoll.com/shop/step1.php?number=1908 These. They bring me joy with their quirkiness.
      • BJD Accessory for 2010: Peapod Doll's mermaid tail
      • Doll "innovation" for 2010: Fairyland's ChicLine -- that much versatility at that size and proportion is an interesting bridge to me between fashion dolls and BJDs in a way that works better than anything I've seen before.
      • Free Event Item in 2010: I'm liking the Feeple65 carved arm. It may not be the most innovative thing in the history of ever, but it's perfect for something I have wanted for a while.
      • BJD Event or Contest in 2010: The ones here in the anniversary contest. There's something for everyone there and it's fun.
      • BJD Article, Book, Magazine or other Publication in 2010: Actually, I think we lost a big one with Haute Doll. I'm not as familiar with any others (no offense intended to those involved in the production of them).

• ...doll events did you attend? 5-10 (I lost count, alas.)
      • ...dolls did you buy? ...I lost count here, too. *cough*
      • ...dolls did you miss out on buying? About 10.
      • ...dolls did you sell? None.
      • ...doll hobbyists did you meet in person for the first time? Lost count -- a lot of new faces, all a good thing.

• ...buy more/fewer dolls than you had planned? More than I planned, fewer than I fell in love with.
      • ...acquire your dream doll? I don't specifically have one, so no.
      • ...find a new dream doll? See above.
      • ...learn a new skill? Slightly better time management. ;)
      • ...improve on something you knew how to do already? Organization! It becomes necessary after a while.
      [/QUOTE]

9. :goldstarWhat is your favorite...:goldstar

• New Company for 2010: SOOM! ( I know they ain't new but I only just found out about them this year)
      • New Male Sculpt for 2010: <3 <3 <3 Dikadoll Swordsman Finn <3 <3 <3
      • New Female Sculpt for 2010: unsure but Elfdoll Lydia is a nice sculpt
      • Limited Edition Fullset for 2010: Epidos Unikenta easily XD
      • BJD Outfit for 2010: anything by 'Stacy Pink Ocean' serious amazing outfits!
      • BJD Shoes for 2010: luts...anything?
      • BJD Accessory for 2010:
      • Doll "innovation" for 2010:
      • Free Event Item in 2010: not really an event but Alice collections gave me 3 free pairs of eyes and magic eraser with the Dika head I bought which was awesome!

• ...doll events did you attend? 2!
      • ...dolls did you buy?-looks at the head that still needs a body- um 2...and a half!
      • ...dolls did you miss out on buying? none...still pondering over getting a Epidos Unikenta in the marketplace though
      • ...dolls did you sell? NEVA!!
      • ...doll hobbyists did you meet in person for the first time? well I think everyone in queensland sums that up? -first year in the hobby-

• ...buy more/fewer dolls than you had planned? Wasn't really planned they just kinda...appeared
      • ...acquire your dream doll? hella yes!! -hugs DZ Yuu-
      • ...find a new dream doll? many but non that really clicked cept maybe the unobtainable Heliot
      • ...learn a new skill? lots...found that restringing is actually kinda easy but face ups require lots and lots of practice
      • ...improve on something you knew how to do already? making doll cloths!

10. What is your favorite...

* New Company for 2010:..did Ariadoll start in 2010? If so, Ariadoll it is!
      * New Male Sculpt for 2010: Switch Vian&Crobidoll Do-Hu
      * New Female Sculpt for 2010: Or-doll Heye
      * Limited Edition Fullset for 2010: Volks SD17 Williams-those boots! That coat!
      * BJD Outfit for 2010: I don't know, I make all my clothes so I don't really keep track of what there is to buy..
      * BJD Shoes for 2010: Leeke's limited christmas dark red with silver sparkles heel shoes! I'm sure that's not what they were actually called, but they are gorgeous. Ordered them of course, can't wait for them to get here!
      * BJD Accessory for 2010: This isn't something that came out from a company, but I finally got Saix a perfect knitted baret, knitted custom for me by a wonderful lady I met at a dolls&bears fair. I had been looking for something just like that forever, but could never find it and I can't knit well enough, so even though it was only 2 euro's and 50 cents, it's definitely my accessory of the year!
      * Doll "innovation" for 2010: I really like the Jungatory skull, the idea of skull bjd=awesome
      * Free Event Item in 2010: Crobidoll full body pillows!
      * BJD Event or Contest in 2010: I really liked the idea of the double box event Ariadoll did.
      * BJD Article, Book, Magazine or other Publication in 2010: I like the online blogs like Doll-Lite and BJDMagazine, but no paper publication comes to mind

In 2010, how many...

* ...doll events did you attend? Two, and a doll meet in London at an anime event :)
      * ...dolls did you buy? One and a head.
      * ...dolls did you miss out on buying? One head..I really wanted a Switch Vian head, but was too late with deciding ;-;
      * ...dolls did you sell? None
      * ...doll hobbyists did you meet in person for the first time? Quite a few on said events, like a few very nice ladies from Italy and lots of very nice people at the London doll meet. It's fun meeting more and more international doll fans! Next year I'd love to go to Ldoll, if it's organized again ^__^

In 2010, did you...

* ...buy more/fewer dolls than you had planned? I planned a few more, but I'm happy with the amount I have now nontheless. When I did have the money to buy another doll, I spend it on lots of stuff for my current dolls instead, and I like that even better, in a way.
      * ...acquire your dream doll? I already have those *cuddles her Seimei and Cecile*
      * ...find a new dream doll? hmm...there is some renewed love coming up for sculpts I've always wanted but never really went for(such as SwD Lucas, Shinku, Luna..)so, maybe a new dream doll in the making.
      * ...learn a new skill? Yes, making needlelace, which I'm now obsessively adding to my doll's clothes XD
      * ...improve on something you knew how to do already? Yes, I'm finally improving on face-ups a little bit, and I'm improving on sewing and corset making every day, because I'm always searching for new techniques, improvements, better ways to translate existing, old techniques to dolls..I hope to improve much, much more in the next year!

11. :goldstarWhat is your favorite...:goldstar

• New Male Sculpt for 2010: Resinsoul Mu
      • New Female Sculpt for 2010: Iplehouse Asa
      • Limited Edition Fullset for 2010: Soom Monzo
      • BJD Outfit for 2010: Wasn't really paying attention... Ooops!
      • BJD Shoes for 2010: See above.
      • BJD Accessory for 2010: Erm again, see above.
      • Doll "innovation" for 2010: As the poster above me, the Jungatoy Skull. I think that the idea and the execution for that are just amazing! Totally innovative if you ask me.
      • Free Event Item in 2010: Dunno, again wasn't really aware of too many and can't remember any.
      • BJD Event or Contest in 2010: I wasn't really aware of any and I didn't participate in anything, however the Soom MD post event was something I would have loved to be able to participate in.
      • BJD Article, Book, Magazine or other Publication in 2010: I don't actually read any.

• ...doll events did you attend? Sadly none.
      • ...dolls did you buy? 7
      • ...dolls did you miss out on buying? About 4 perhaps, not sure.
      • ...dolls did you sell? None, my babies are here to stay.
      • ...doll hobbyists did you meet in person for the first time? Again, sadly none.

• ...buy more/fewer dolls than you had planned? More, way more than planned. I had only planned on getting Neo, Blade and perhaps Heiss. I didn't end up getting the last two, but I got 6 TOTALLY unplanned dolls instead.
      • ...acquire your dream doll? YES! I got my Iplehouse Kamau and in my dream skin tone.
      • ...find a new dream doll? Yes, 3 actually. Souldoll Tae, Soom Bygg and LittleFee Bisou boy.
      • ...learn a new skill? Unfortunately no.
      • ...improve on something you knew how to do already? Yep, sewing and face ups. I learned to sew in straight lines AND to sew tighter, neater stiches. I also learned how to do eyebrows correctly in preparation for my dolls face ups.

12. What is your favorite...

I don't know the answer to most of those questions. Since I've done very little buying this year, I haven't been paying a lot of attention to new companies or a lot of the new dolls that have come out in 2010. The sculpts I want to complete my doll family are older.

Though when it comes to fave shoes Dollheart had a great pair that I wish came in human size, lol.

In 2010, how many...

* ...doll events did you attend?

I made it to something like eight or nine meetups
      * ...dolls did you buy?
      A Volks SD Sara off the marketplace
      * ...dolls did you miss out on buying?
      I don't know if I missed out exactly -- I stayed out of the marketplace for the most part since I know I didn't have the money to do a lot of buying this year.
      * ...dolls did you sell?
      None are actually sold yet, but swapped some heads and bodies and then packed up 6 complete dolls and two heads. Several of those I know I want to part with, a few others are on wait and see status.
      * ...doll hobbyists did you meet in person for the first time?
      I'm actually not sure of the number -- one of the meets I went to was out of town, so I didn't know several of the people there, and then there were some new faces in the more local meetup groups too.

In 2010, did you...

* ...buy more/fewer dolls than you had planned?

I bought much fewer dolls than I have in previous years, but I hadn't planned on a lot of buying anyway.
      * ...acquire your dream doll?
      I never really had a grail doll, but I had wanted an SD Four Sisters for a long time, and did finally get her.
      * ...find a new dream doll?
      Again, I'm not really one for grail dolls, but I have better figured out what I want in terms of sculpts.
      * ...learn a new skill?
      I did some wiring on a body which isn't at all difficult, but I had never done it before.
      * ...improve on something you knew how to do already?
      Faceups have definitely gotten better -- I'm better with lip color and eyebrows.

13. :goldstarWhat is your favorite...:goldstar

• New Male Sculpt for 2010: Volks YoSD White Rabbit
      • New Female Sculpt for 2010: Volks SD Charlotte
      • Limited Edition Fullset for 2010: Volks SD Charlotte
      • BJD Outfit for 2010: Volks YoSD Melody Rabbit Set
      • BJD Shoes for 2010: Volks SB-YoSD-040 Shoes
      • BJD Accessory for 2010: Generic wired ribbons

• ...doll events did you attend?: One
      • ...dolls did you buy?: One
      • ...dolls did you miss out on buying?: Three
      • ...dolls did you sell?: One
      • ...doll hobbyists did you meet in person for the first time?: Two

• ...buy more/fewer dolls than you had planned?: I bought fewer than planned
      • ...acquire your dream doll?: No, I didn't acquire my dream doll this year, here's hoping for next year!
      • ...find a new dream doll?: Yes and no. I found one I'd love to own but because of the price and size I most likely won't even try for her
      • ...learn a new skill?: I learned how to handle wigs better
      • ...improve on something you knew how to do already?: I improved how I position lighting for photos
      I deleted the parts which don't apply to me, like favorite new company of 2010, because I couldn't think of one. :sweat 2010 was a year for going with trusted old favorite companies for me after being ripped off multiple times in the hobby in that year.

14. I'll have to edit this as I come up with more information- but this is awesome!

• ...buy more/fewer dolls than you had planned? More... definitely more...
      • ...acquire your dream doll? Yes! Two of them! Actually... three!! My DM Maunier, my Tan Re-Che, and my Glamour eve Hosoo :D
      • ...find a new dream doll? Like 10937019438 XD Every doll I love the most is my dream doll. But now I need DM's new girl... and bunch of others.
      • ...learn a new skill? Wig making- and I suck at it >.<
      • ...improve on something you knew how to do already? Sewing definitely and face-ups ^_^

15. Com'mon, it's tradition. :)

• New Company for 2010: OR Doll
      • New Male Sculpt for 2010: Fairyland Chic Line El
      • New Female Sculpt for 2010: Volks Lieselotte
      • Limited Edition Fullset for 2010: Volks White Rabbit
      • BJD Outfit for 2010: Those Dollheart Steampunk ones...
      • BJD Shoes for 2010: Another Space started making shoes again!
      • BJD Accessory for 2010: Not sure.
      • Doll "innovation" for 2010: I don't think there were any innovations this year that got my attention.
      • Free Event Item in 2010: Fairyland MiniFee Juri with the kissy lips. :)
      • BJD Event or Contest in 2010: DoA's Triathlon
      • BJD Article, Book, Magazine or other Publication in 2010: Don't know.

• ...doll events did you attend? 2 (Dolpa and one meetup)
      • ...dolls did you buy? Zuzu Delf Lio, Volks White Rabbit, Volks William, Chic Line El, Elf Shiwoo
      • ...dolls did you miss out on buying? The winged Soom Minis. Had no money.
      • ...dolls did you sell? Don't remember.
      • ...doll hobbyists did you meet in person for the first time? maybe 50? Lots of new faces at Dolpa. :)

• ...buy more/fewer dolls than you had planned? About what I expected, though not the ones I expected.
      • ...acquire your dream doll? Yes! I got my Volks Williams and Elf Shiwoo. :)
      • ...find a new dream doll? Nope.
      • ...learn a new skill? Marketing and production. Blegh!
      • ...improve on something you knew how to do already? Sculpting!

16. New Company for 2010: I'm going with our very own homegrown Victorian Winter dolls
      New Male Sculpt for 2010: Well I bought a Teschen and Wgite Rabbit from Volks
      New Female Sculpt for 2010: Uh Lorina/Alice from Volks...I guess. Nephilin
      Limited Edition Fullset for 2010: Williams Mad Hatter NY Dolpa.
      BJD Outfit for 2010: -----
      BJD Shoes for 2010: ----
      BJD Accessory for 2010: -----
      Doll "innovation" for 2010: Soom wings on their big dolls
      Free Event Item in 2010: I didn't get one...
      BJD Event or Contest in 2010: ---
      BJD Article, Book, Magazine or other Publication in 2010: -----

In 2010, how many...
      ...doll events did you attend? 2 cons and 2-3 meets
      ...dolls did you buy? 7-ish but it feels like more...
      ...dolls did you miss out on buying? Luts SPICA dammit! Nephilin, lost the lottery for my beloved Afi, Crobi Ara,
      ...dolls did you sell? 2
      ...doll hobbyists did you meet in person for the first time? Locally about 2.

In 2010, did you...
      ...buy more/fewer dolls than you had planned? I don't plan
      ...acquire your dream doll? NO
      ...find a new dream doll? Yes
      ...learn a new skill? I MADE PANTS!!!!!!! But I'm never doing it again.
      ...improve on something you knew how to do already? Improved my face-ups and blushing fantasy parts.

17. :goldstarWhat is your favorite...:goldstar

• New Company for 2010: That would have to be a tie between Dust of Dolls and Withdoll
      • New Male Sculpt for 2010: Immortality of Soul Hiro! 8D Although, Crobi Tei is pretty awesome, and Soom's Epidos is growing on me.
      • New Female Sculpt for 2010: This one's harder to answer...Peakswoods Briana was lovely, and Dust of Dolls Tank is so unique~ :aheartbea
      • BJD Accessory for 2010: Resin flowers by bread17 and the steampunky wings that Rosette School had.
      • Doll "innovation" for 2010: I'm quite liking thigh mobility joints right now~ ^w^
      • Free Event Item in 2010: Crobi's whole body pillow covers cracked me up. X'DDD

• ...doll events did you attend? Haha, I don't even remember...quite a few, I think? Probably around 10 or 11? X'D
      • ...dolls did you buy? 6 and 2 heads~
      • ...dolls did you miss out on buying? Toooooo many~ D:
      • ...dolls did you sell? 1 and 1 head~
      • ...doll hobbyists did you meet in person for the first time? Probably between 20 and 30?

• ...buy more/fewer dolls than you had planned? Much more! @_@
      • ...acquire your dream doll? Hmm, well, I think I had my first dream doll in 2009, but I guess in the thrill of the moment, any doll I get is a dream doll to me? x'3
      • ...find a new dream doll? Alllll the time! So many of them~
      • ...learn a new skill? Does attempting a faceup count? x'3
      • ...improve on something you knew how to do already? Sewing, for sure.

18. I love this!

• New Male Sculpt for 2010: Fairyland Pukifee Pongpong
      • New Female Sculpt for 2010: Fairyland Minifee Chloe
      • Limited Edition Fullset for 2010: Soom MD Pyrol Unicenta
      • BJD Outfit for 2010: Fairyland Minifee Chloe's FS
      • BJD Shoes for 2010: Jpop Unoa heels
      • BJD Accessory for 2010: MSD-sized Ringdoll Mechanical Arm
      • Doll "innovation" for 2010: Soom centaurs
      • Free Event Item in 2010: Pukifee "Peace" and "Rocker" hands (Summer Event)
      • BJD Event or Contest in 2010: DOA 6th Anniversary - also the BBB Photo Contest (my boy was one of the 2nd place winners!)
      • BJD Article, Book, Magazine or other Publication in 2010: DOA Wiki

• ...doll events did you attend? Zip. Zero. Nada.
      • ...dolls did you buy? 7: Island Doll Amy (sold), DZ Jake, MNF Rheia, BBB Ariel &#9794;, PKF Pongpong, Soom MD Pyrol Unicenta, RS Ju.
      • ...dolls did you miss out on buying? I love so many sculpts, but most of the limiteds did not strike my fancy... so none.
      • ...dolls did you sell? 1 (Island Doll Amy)
      • ...doll hobbyists did you meet in person for the first time? Zero... but I participated in my first dolly swap! <3333

• ...buy more/fewer dolls than you had planned? In 2010, I didn't plan on a certain number. I'll say "more" just because.
      • ...acquire your dream doll? Yes. Every doll in my current crew I consider a "dream doll".
      • ...find a new dream doll? Just look at my wishlist.
      • ...learn a new skill? Yes! I learned how to use a drill to give dolly piercings.
      • ...improve on something you knew how to do already? Yes. I love giving manicures and pedicures. Now I feel comfortable painting "dolly-sized" ones! <3