The Doll Market

Mar 29, 2017

1. Feedback for The Doll Market
      www.dollmarket.com

I haven't seen a review thread for them but they do offer a selection of on topic dolls, parts, and accessories for on topic dolls.

Please copy and paste this template, then give your responses. :)

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      * Would you buy more from this company?

Feel free to include one or two photos of your purchase.
      ----

* What did you order?
      The most recent order was a pair of DollZone Yellow 70 cm male jointed hands.

* When did you order?
      March 21, shipped the next day, arrived within three days after that. They are consistent with fast shipping.

* How was the communication?
      Honestly, poor. I've e-mailed them several times about different orders and never gotten a reply. I think if you call them you may have better luck. Luckily there haven't been problems with my orders, I just had questions about items for sale/stock of certain items/etc. I've never gotten an acknowledgment that they get my e-mails period when I've had questions before an order or after I placed an order. A receipt is automatically sent out after you order through and you always get a shipping notification so I know my e-mail address isn't just blocking their e-mails.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Easy, they accept payment by card but not through PayPal. If you have an issue with payment you don't really have a workaround.

* How long did it take to ship?
      All my orders have shipped the soonest business day. I often ordered in the wee hours of the morning (don't we all?) and it shipped the very same business day every time.

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      Nope. Everything is always well packaged, just as I expected it to be. No issues in shipping either.

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      No problems with my order. Only concerns prior to ordering going unanswered.

* Would you order from this company again?
      Probably. They often have very good prices but..it still worries me that it's impossible to contact them. I've never had a problem and they ship fast but if there *were* to have been an error ever, having no way to reach them is a little disheartening.

#1 akaisha0, Mar 29, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2017