1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Dollshe side of the Dollshe/Dollmore copy issue *translated statement page 27*

Nov 21, 2006

1. Huge thanks to Rukawagf for translating Dollshe's Notice again *huggles*

This was posted on his Dollshe Cyworld Club on Nov. 24, 2006

Hello. This is Dollshe.

I truly apologize for everything regarding the happenings with illegal sculpting copy accusation of Dollmore. However, this is a decision I took for the future of BJD to go forth in the correct path. How would you all like it if a doll was illegally customized just a little and pretended to be a new doll and sell for profit? Dollshe did not ever ask Dollmore money regarding the profit loss on Dollshe's part, and I would like everyone to know, Dollshe never took dollmore's kyle doll in masses. I am very hurt by the words of Dollmore, how they have switched and twisted many meanings. However like many BJD mass copy suspicions that arose before, I'm doing my best to have solid evidences, ( because if i release all the real hard evidences I have collected to the internet, I'm afraid that the Dollmore and other engineers will figure out ways to counter them, so I will only release these to the court and the jury ) and collecting as many documents as possible to win this lawsuit. The act of Dollmore's and Dollmore's sculptor's deception, to proudly selling a copied doll as if it's a totally new doll to the owners of dolls, by covering their facts, must be stopped.

This lawsuit is actually started with Dollmore suing Dollshe, so Dollshe will be the one defending. The last answer to solve this problem would be if Dollmore and Dollmore's sculptor who illegally sculpted and made a copied doll, would write a formal public apology to the owners of the doll and Dollshe. If they did this, Dollshe will not ask for any profit loss nor would Dollshe sue and go to court over this matter.

Dollmore has sued Dollshe for damaging their reputation, cyber terror, threats, and bothering their work place, however, through police investigation through my IP address, they'll find that Dollshe has never said any threats, nor curses to Dollmore. And of the damaging reputation, that will be solved once we go to court and we lay out the solid evidences.

And Dollmore, who is suing Dollshe over suspicion of reputation damage because of their untrue facts about Illegal sculpt copy, exactly WHY??? is Dollmore not being able to say straight forwardly to prove Dollshe's "untrue facts" as wrong about our suspicions of illegal sculpt copying? This is something we all want. It is because it IS a illegal sculpt copy and if the documents and evidences are given to the police, they know that the Dollshe's suspicion of Dollmore's boy body Kyle's body will not just be a suspicion, but truth. I have already collected the legal evidences against Dollmore's untrue facts and if Dollmore's assertion is proven wrong, Dollshe will do the same and charge Dollmore of their crime.

Because the BJD market is only 3 years old, the fact that there are no legal laws regarding the BJD will be a big disadvantage to Dollshe's side. However, Judicial precedent is not something that already exists, but created through series of trials. I think that perhaps the small problem that had pre-existed since th beginning of BJD have rotted and finally burst. And for the righteous and bright society and for the development for the BJD creators, no matter what the heavy cost, I believe that this is something I must stand and fight in the judicial system.

Because of this event, Dollmore's representative, Lee Eun-Young and I will have a legal dispute, but this will be the turning point and an important part in bringing order to the BJD's Market history. This has consumed a lot of economical and emotional damage but no matter how long this legal procedure will be, this is something that i must stand my ground for, is what I believe as well as many Korean original maker's combining opinions. I would like everyone to know that this fight is not for my own profit at all.

This fight is something I must win as a sculptor and as a right of a creator. If this ends as Dollshe's loss in court, then there will be no way to stop any illegal copies or illegal customs and there will be no stand for any Korean BJD anymore.

This BJD sculpt copying is something that must not be taken lightly. Again, I've said previously, that there is no profit in this if I go through the legal process. I will be waisting a lot of my time collecting evidences instead of working, and I must be going back and forth between Dae-Jun and Seoul, and I have been harassed with no grounds by many already. All the more so, I felt responsible to bring the truth to the world, and it has come to this situation.

because there is no BJD's Judicial precedent (translator's note: meaning there is no specific law regarding BJD yet, like books, music and clothing fashions do) the intellectual property right will be provided through Dollshe's evidence and documents and this will create the lawful offense and defense, and there is no guarantee that Dollshe will win this legal process. However if, because of my lack of evidence, and I happen to lose at court, then until the truth is known, I will prepare again with more evidences to go to court against Dollmore. I will bring truth to the world and I will create a new Judicial precedent to give strength to those hard working creators.

And of course, the economical and mental drain from this accusation and lawsuit will of course come from Dollshe's burden. However, I would like everyone to reflect upon Dollmore's Rep Lee Eun-Young's words, if it was moral for her to talk as if Dollmore's a victim of profit-driven fight between two brands on an international message board. (Translator's note: referring to Den of Angels and/or other non-Korean boards) I have already saved as evidence of the Dollmore's side paradoxical explanations where what they're saying are not matching up.

I believe that this will be a lonely fight where my life, and the Dollshe's life, will depend on it. This event has thought me harshly, that the law does not always raise the hand of victory to the righteous. Dollshe was planning to present a new body for Dollshe BJD after working vigorously on it for several months. I did not expect such an event to occur. I will be presenting the step by step of my work in pictures, from the beginning to the end of my creation for the first time. I would like everyone to know if this is not a BJD from the beginning made by hand with a lot of care, or not. Or is it a computer modeled doll made out of machines. The reason why there are Dollmore's suspicion on my part because of their reluctance to provide their evidences which will be a big disadvantage at court.

To all the community members, now the legal process is something that can not be avoided. Please understand that this is something that shouldn't be cast aside as unimportant. I, Dollshe, as a pride of any BJD sculptor, is doing my very best to collect as much evidences regarding this illegal copying. I know many are supporting me. Thank you all for those support.

even if the lawsuit of Dollmore's reputation damage makes Dollshe pay penalty fines, no matter how many fines i must pay, I will still show and bring the illegal copy body to everyone at every single chance i get to display them.

The truth must be told. If those in the community wants to set a time to meet to compare both bodies, I will make the time to come and bring them so everyone can compare for themselves if they are illegally copied or not.

If Dollmore's Rep Lee Eun-Young is willing, even now, to apologize and acknowledge that Dollmore's boy body Kyle is an illegal sculpted copy, in public, I'm willing to withdraw my lawsuit and charges against them. If the illegal sculpt copying is known through the court's final say, then I will do every possible lawful charges against Dollmore. Please I would like Dollmore to think rationally and not make this situation deteriorate more than it already has.

Lastly, to everyone in the community and to the other BJD market, I truly apologize for any worry or damage this has caused to everyone.

His original image notice:

[​IMG]