1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

The happy feedback thread of Magical Berries of Doom

May 3, 2007

1. Here's my feedback guys!
      Please post if you have had experience trading/buying/or selling with me!
      Thank you much! <33

2. I just completed a terrific, super-smooth transaction with Magical Berries of Doom. Communication was great and payment was speedy. I'd definitely deal with her again!

3. I just sold some eyes to Magical Berries of Doom, she paid quickly, responded to PMs fast and was always friendly. Thanks so much for your purchase! :D

4. had a great transaction with Magical Berries of Doom {I luv that name!!}she bought my lizard eyes and paid quickly and had great communication..thanks so much!!

5. Purchased a Gothic Cross Necklace - smooth transaction! Friendly response to PM's, easy communication. Sent item quickly and safely!

6. Purchased a dress from me :) Thanks so much ^^

7. I purchased a pair of pants and an adorable pair of shoes from her. Great communication, quick shipment, and she even sent neat little toys as extras. I hope all of my Den of Angels Marketplace transactions are as pleasant!

8. Magical Berries of Doom ordered a hoodie shirt from me. Paid right away and was very pleasant to talk to!

9. I just completed my second transaction with Magical Berries of Doom and she's just a wonderful buyer! Payment came VERY quickly and all communications were prompt and friendly.

Thank you!

10. I bought two cute necklaces from Magical Berries. Thanks!

Carolyn

11. Magical Berries of Doom is probably the most patient person I ever dealt with.
      She commissioned me for doll cigarettes months ago, but a finger break and other medical issues postponed that from happening.
      She was very patient and friendly, and I would definitely DEFINITELY sell to her again.
      Thanks for bearing with me, dear! :aheartbea

12. Magical Berries of Doom bought doll panties from me. Great transcation, good communication, fast payment. Thank you!

13. I bought a lot of necklaces from Magical Berries of Doom. She was very patient and held them for quite a while whilst I sorted a bank order and sent it to her. She was quick to respond to my questions and quick to send the package. The necklaces were fantastic; more than I was expecting and well packed. She was fantastic to work with, and I hope I get to again.