1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Mini Centaur Thread

Oct 8, 2014

1. YAY! Kid Delf centaurs!

Girl

Boy

I'm gonna do my best to find the money for a blue-flashed white girl. Probably a Peach -- I've wanted a Peach -- although maybe I should get the limited Icarus head, since it seems to be available on the girl body?

Anybody else got plans to add one of these lovelies to their herd?

2. They are really cute. I love their tails and I really like the limited heads. Good luck with yours, I have no plans for another centaur myself.

3. I just ordered mine a few days ago, right after Christmas. I paid in full.
      Im really excited, this is my first LUTS doll.

I got the girl body, real brown human parts/ white centaur parts. Yeondu faceplate.
      I might make a hybrid if I find a different faceplate I like better, but either way super stoked for my girl to make it home safely in a few months time.

4. Since they offered only two colors and even limit the hooves‘ color I‘m gonna pass. The day I can get a black horse body I‘m likely going to be heavily tempted. ;3

5. Same! Black would be so damn cool <3

6. Congratulations! I think you'll enjoy her!

I love my two Honey Delf centaurs (& one Tiny Delf zebra), so I've got high hopes for a new "big sister" to them. Now I'm going back & forth on the upper body color... I know I want the white/blue centaur parts, and the pale blue wig on the photo model, but I'm not sure whether to go with 'normal' or 'white' for the human upper body. I recently got a Model Delf in Luts' white skin, and I love the creamy tone, but I have a suspicion the human/centaur whites will be two different tones that may look weird on the same doll.

7. From what I remember of the tiny delf centaurs, the whites were the same. Several people had all white centaurs... and all dark brown ones too. Of course, things can change. Luts has a great FAQ board though. I'm sure they could tell you.

8. My friend has a white/white TDF centaur, and they are the same white

9. Thank you guys -- so maybe I'll go with a white/white girl after all!

10. Yes, somebody said it to me on private message... Thank you, and sorry again for my mistake! ^^

11. I'm thinking of the blue and white girl, possibly Darae, but I'm still deciding; they need more sculpt photos to help us choose :)

12. Holy moly, will you ever make a tutorial on how you did the hooves? I have a iphouse bull terrier dog and i want to light his clear resin butt

13. Hi everyone! It has been a while since this thread has moved along. I just wanted to stop by & share news. I put a Luts Model Delf Centaur on layaway with Fabric Friends & Dolls. Its gana take a while to get home but excited for y herd to grow. Anyone else get one?

14. Congrats @gaiboiozz! I was / am super tempted but I legitimately got no space left! Plus my artist who airbrushed my other two horses is semi retired and I didn't want one with default blushing :lol:

15. I'm SUPER tempted to get a tanned Silver, but I've spent money on a couple of dolls already so I can't! But even if I could, I feel that I shouldn't, because for ages I've been wanting a couple of anime styled dolls. Something else in my BJD plans always got in the way though. My focus now is on getting my very first anime styled doll!

16. I'd badly want a tan & brown Lapis muscular centaur, but oh my that price; $628 so soon after buying a Kid Delf centaur (and a Tiny Delf centaur) is just too much :(

Given the choice I'd've prolly gone for this one over the Kid Delf centaur to contrast with my Fairyline centaur girls.

17. I plan on getting one to replace Panpipe! I love them so much! (I'll update the thread once home I promise.)

18. Oooh, those Luts centaurs look amazing! Congrats to those who are ordering! :D

19. Oh nooo those new Luts ones look fantastic! I really hope they do another batch of these guys. I absolutely want one but I'm not caving on anymore centaurs unless the lower body for them comes in LUTS's Deep Orange color like the Yul Satyresse from a few years back!

20. I want one so bad but DD Luka was already my big doll purchase this year and I don’t want to use the money I’ve been squirreling away to have for when DD 9S is finally out. I second hoping they do another release - this is basically the exact centaur BJD I have ALWAYS wanted. I can’t wait for owner pics!