1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Mini Centaur Thread

Oct 8, 2014

1. @Snowy Your Satyros and Eloise are two of my favorite centaurs! Thanks for the pic.

2. @Snowy Thank you so much for those. I'm still readjusting after a long stint away and there are so many new centaur dolls about to look at. I can see why you chose that rainbow beauty but posing is a big thing for me so the feedback is really useful. I wish I had the funds now but it's a saving I will go.

3. @Barmy Bunny If I had known 'she' couldn't pose as I expected her to, I probably would not have gotten her tbh, even thought I did get her for a good price.

The upside of not having the funds now is that you can save up and maybe start eyeing one of the sexy MDF horses Luts released. I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of those yet *wiggles eyebrows*

That said, even if they aren't for you, there are always some or another popping up on the MP. You just need to know what you want and be patient :D It's either MP or a re-release or a new release. I do believe the centaurs are fairly popular, so I think we'll see them around quite a few more often :D

Other upside of being away for longer is that now you can pick the one you like the most and aren't tempted to just take the first one released ;)

Rumors also say Resinsoul is working on an MSD version of their Yo-SD centaurs ^^

4. Oh that would be exciting. :D I have a Winter and really enjoy him, so a larger version seems like it'd be even more fun.

5. @Snowy You do know how to tempt me. And I will say I think those sexy MDF boys will suit one of my characters very very nicely. Then I'll go hunt out a nice girl to join him. I will keep stalking all those places to find some.

I will say I bit that one. I bought a Soom Pyrol when they first came out (couldn't resist one of the first tiny centaurs) And I've just...never bonded with him. But it seems like quite a few companies are doing them, and not just for special releases so I can't wait to see what else they bring out. Because those rumours and seeing the Resinsoul teenies it would be hard to resist

6. Ooooooooo :D

7. Resinsoul just finished their Dragon girl to go with Sui, while also pretty much mini-mizing the Mi body to MSD. I believe it will take at least a year for them to complete a centaur - depending on wether or not they already have someone working on it or not, but Resinsoul delivers, even if it takes time :3
      Also, I feel like they keep getting better and better as time goes by, so I'm in good spirits that the result will be worth the wait.
      Also that rumor has been around for some time. Maybe gotta dig and see who got the vague answer from Sun, when they asked about MSD centaurs, that kinda hints they are working at it due to the number of requests/inquieries they received :3

So there's hope for all of us :D
      @redsixwing @Donna80

@Barmy Bunny
      :P I speak from experience xD Trust me. Patience has so far always rewarded me. (I'm still hoping someone will make a fully posable snake tail in MSD size other that Miracle doll (not quite what I was going for) as I'm kind of impatient and can't really start my 3. attempt at making my own before spring ^^°)
      But yes... smexy MDF boys...
      Also... we are still missing... sexy MDF girl centaurs, right? ;)

8. @Snowy. I can understand that. It's always frustrating when something isn't quite what you want. I have to ask what happened to the other attempts...but that's probably not thread appropriate.
      We do need some sexy MDF girl centaurs. I would snap one up so fast.

9. @Barmy Bunny You got a pm for the naga stuff :3

I'm not sure I'd want to have a hooved girl, but I'm still game for new MDF girls as I'm looking for a more... mature head (cheekbones, longish face and stuff). Also I love looking at centaurs, even those I don't feel like I need to own :3
      (on the other hand I do wish I'd own them all, cause I enjoy coming up with concepts and making their clothes and all that ^^°)

10. @Snowy Oh I want a hooved girl more than I do a boy. They come as a pair though so I'll need to get best. Trouble that they are.
      But I do love just seeing all the different kinds out there, and all the cool things people do with them

11. @Snowy Here's hoping! xD

There do seem to be a lot of boys... maybe it's just that I'm used to looking for them?

12. I can add some comparison of Fairyline, Soom, Sio2, and Luts centaurs soon if that's still relevant.

I have a comparison album of luts and soom msd centaurs here.

13. Ahhh I’ve been backreading this thread and there is so much helpful info. All the comparison shots in particular are useful. I have my heart set on a FL centaur but I really like the LUTS cuties.

14. Doll Zone have released two gorgeous angel & devil themed 1/6 centaurs! Hotarubi and Antu.

After I've paid of my Honey Delf zebra I'm definitely going to have to get Antu centaur (unicorn?) :)

15. Oh my gosh, Doll Chateau just released dolls with both deer and horse bodies! They are 45 cm tall, so they seem kinda on the large size to me. They are beautiful!

http://www.doll-chateau.com

16. I've been looking at them today too :)

MSD size Noah (deer) and Ryan (horse), and I think I'd have to choose Noah.. but then I'm not sure if they're a bit skinny for me.

17. I like their overall animal-body shape and joints. They seem really well done. I'm not overly fond of the faces. I know, I know, they fit the theme, but I've nearly always prefered centaurs with a more human or elven face ^^°