1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Mini Centaur Thread

Oct 8, 2014

1. Same here. I inquired if other DC Kid heads would fit the bodies; am waiting for a reply.

2. We've been talking with DC about this very subject too! :XD: They said that the other kid heads *should* fit, but to be extra-sure it's best to tell them which head you'd like to put on the body and they'll test it for you.

3. @MayBea I'd assume the other hads to fit, seeing as you can purchase 'just the body' as well. At least that's how it's written on their individual doll pages. But good to see @BJDivas is already onto it ;P

I'm going to pass on either for now. I like the deer rather much, but I have only planned two more slots for four-hooved ones.
      It's a pity they used the deer hooves for the horse as well, which doesn't work for me at all. Also. That tail. I disliked that type on my Loongsoul pegasus, thought I made it work. But for the horse-centaur I still have in planing i totally have no use for a disney princess or fairytales styled one.

I'm actually hoping that Soom will re-release Zinc or Hornblend centaur, thought Zinc would be prefered. Or that one pops up on the MP XD
      The ultimate horse would of course be Domuya's Nightmare horse, but I feel that one is going to be forever out of my buget comfort zone (even thought I had the chance to get one before ^^°) And doesn't quite belong in this discussion thread :3

4. Yes, I noticed the cloven hooves on the horse body, too, but thought that might be modifiable, as well as the tail. I hope to create a centaur whose tail matches the mane/wig, but perhaps that isn’t possible?
      Now I must look up these other centaurs you mentioned. I didn’t know about any of them.

5. @MayBea Yes it would be modifiable, but for my horse plans I also have dying planned as I feel I won’t be lucky enough to have the centaur bidy released in the color I want. If I were to wirk wit a filler, the ither material would likely take the color differently than the original body ^^•

If the tail is with magnet, you could always get a second wig and make a hairy tail to top in with magnet :3

6. LUTS has Tiny delf Unicorns available. This might be off topic though since this thread is for minis. They're bipedal, but still pretty adorable.

7. I need more centaurs in my life

[​IMG]

8. They're both adorable! I particularly like Callaghan's...belt? The wig is very nice too. :3

9. I love that vest (and outfit in general). Did you have a pattern or create one?

10. The vest was actually a gift from a friend and I think it's meant for a different size Doll, but it's hand embroidered felt and absolutely adorable on the minifee body!

11. Haha, thanks! It's an apron type thing that I was originally using with a different outfit, but if looked really cute on him :)

12. Looks like an otherworldly James Gang.

13. Ahhh I love how the mint color looks with the white resin. It almost reminds me of how Pegasus looks in Disney's Hercules. But man is that vest RAD.

My brother did a trade for some mint color parts from my/our centaur body for some white parts! and I am a big fan of the result! (I do believe it was you Abibot! :D)

He's on the boy body so it doesn't fit well where the centaur body and the human body meet but I have some materials on the way to try a nice removable solution for alittle silly adapter piece of my own. I hear rumors of Fairyland making a centaur adapter piece for the body fairyline boy to fit on these though?

Here's a crappy cellphone photo. I'd like to take some proper photos with a decent camera when weather allows.
      [​IMG]Al by Nope McNope, on Flickr

#575 Nattou, Mar 15, 2019
      Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    14. He's beautiful!!!!! Love that outfit and all the colors. :XD:

15. Ahh!! Yes ! Is your brother @P-Aei ??? Your centaur looks great!! Ikr, Pegasus was my first thought when I put him together lol :)
      Also!! DID YOU SEE?? FL just announced a centaur boy!!! Idk if they'll sell an adapter separately but man oh man I hope they do.

16. He's beautiful!

17. Ahhh what? Awesome. I can't find where everyone is seeing/getting the photos. I've seen people reposting it on instagram after looking for it just now but that's it.

Yeah that's my brother, P-Aei!

18. Oh! It's Kim SunHwa on Facebook! It looks like the official release will be on the 24th :) I guess there's some kind of convention in Japan on that day??