1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Mini Centaur Thread

Oct 8, 2014

1. Now that it is getting hot again I am feeling lazy to take pictures of my centaurs. I think my laziness has been passed on to my centaurs cause they don't much want to pose either, lol

[​IMG]

2. Loving all the centaur spam :D Still touching mine so rarely cause I don't wanna wear off their blushing... BUT I'm getting a Soom Zinc centaur whom I'll blush myself which hopefully means one centaur I am not afraid to handle :lol:

3. Congrats on the find! Zinc is a semi-grail for me so I'm super excited for you!

4. Thank you! A kind friend offered to sell me hers for a steal so I am super delighted :D

5. This pose is so lazy and adorable

6. This little guy is so precious. His colors are lovely

7. Would Dollzone Antu be considered a mini centaur? I have one coming in and I'm so excited to get her. I can't come up with any cool ideas on what to do with her though D:

8. Sure she would!
      I have a DZ Hotarubi (the darker version of Antu) on order.
      I find it easier to plan for the doll after she arrives, though I do have one or two ideas now.

9. Wasn't too into the body shape of the DZ centaurs but I did order a DC Ryan! He's gonna a nice soft carousel style pony<3

10. @CarmieSandiego -^^- Thanks a lot! I'm really happy and satisfied with how my concept worked out for him :D

11. Does anyone had a kid delf centaur and a honey delf centaur? If so could you post a picture of them side by side?

Luts has a honey delf centaur available and I want to see what it looks like when compared to an msd since that's what my other girls are.

Thank you in advance! :)

12. Kassia, my Raccoon Doll Iris centaur who just arrived last week.
      [​IMG]

#592 Patrice S, Oct 15, 2019
      Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
    13. She's beautiful! :D Oh man, I didn't realize Raccoon Doll did centaurs. Research time.

14. I can’t remember which thread I saw it in, but they said they’re planning to release the male centaur body this winter!

15. Oh... that will be amazing! They’re going to look incredible.

16. Count me excited! Thanks for the information. :D

17. Well I have some info that might be of interest since i was inquiring with resinsoul about a big centaur body. They said they have a 1/4 Centaur body in the works so thats a bit exciting to see i think.

18. Thank you brightberry and redsixwing. Raccoon told me they have plans to do a male centaur but no specific time frame.

19. This thread is really inspiring me to take more pics of my centaurs. Just wanted to share my Luts Kiwi Centaur, Sheiver :)

[​IMG]