1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

The Mini Centaur Thread

Oct 8, 2014

1. Loving reading all about the centaurs; which body type has the best articulation and can hold poses?

2. Has everyone seen the new Resin Soul mini centaurs? Look at those gorgeous legs!

RESINSOUL--Twilight

3. I have ordered a Tan one - so excited! Production is apparently a month so will be able to make an unboxing soon hopefully :)

4. So I messaged resinsoul about the custom color combo I had in mind for Twilight and they said they could do it! So I got a short layaway for her! Shes gonna have her human part in dark tan and the horse part will be black with red transparent legs! Funny thing as well shes gonna be my first resinsoul doll as well! So exciting!

5. Oh my goodness - she's beautiful!

6. In the announcement thread here someone said they were working on a male! I would prefer a boy, so I'll sit this one out...but I'll be cheering you on!

7. *flails* if they have a boy version as well. Twilight might need him too lol so happy! I wonder if they will also release a fanged boy too. Again Resinsoul doing really nice affordable centaurs is amazing! I'll just be over here in my hype corner lol.

8. She’s so beautiful! Resinsoul have really outdone themselves. I need her.

As soon as I get back from vacation, I’m ordering her. I’m still considering what colors I want her to be... Solid white? Solid dark gray? Or with purple human parts and a dark gray horse body?

Edit: Did they change their purple color? It looks super saturated in the sample underneath Twilight’s pictures.

#609 slight, Dec 11, 2019
      Last edited: Dec 11, 2019
    9. I ordered Twilight too. And I've come here to steal all your clothing ideas, mwahaha!
      Right now I'm just working on a cloak- something to fit any doll.

That said, she's really lovely. I didn't put much in my order aside from Normal Skin + Faceup so I hope she comes more or less looking like the reference images. I've also got a cool black-purple wig in mind for her.

10. Congrats on the order! She should come looking like the reference pictures mostly! Just the transparent parts are extra and have to email for that.

Side note I too been looking around for clothing ideas. I actually been thinking of putting a dress on my Twilight but totally unsure how well they all might fit a resinsoul body. So I might pop over to the resinsoul thread to ask there for any pointers on where to look.

Last thing did anyone catch twilight's eyesize? 16mm seems too big but im not sure.

11. @Pooki
      I wonder if I can email and adjust my order or if it's to late then. I really want the transparent hooves and tail like the promo image. Gotta do that after work.
      16mm is what it says in the comments of her in the Resinsoul Shop. You could check some of the other 45cm dolls to see what they wear, and see if it seems about right?

12. You prob can adjust the order if you email Sun right away :) They are really nice for this.

For the eyes I found for 1/4 dolls to be 14mm range even most of my 1/3 dolls take 12/14mm. which is why i keep looking at 16mm as way too big but I have no experience with resinsoul though. maybe the 16mm eyes is to help fill the really wide eyes is what im mostly thinking.

13. My Winter wears 14mm eyes and is ~28cm. His eyes are proportionally huge for his face, and Twilight looks to have smaller eyes relative to the size of her head.

14. Just placed my order for a Twilight with light tan human parts, white horse parts, and transparent purple hooves and tail :)

I can’t wait to see how she turns out and how she looks with my Luts kid delf boy centaur!

15. I’ve always wanted a centaur doll and was super happy that Resinsoul released one, since they are more my price range and style. I ordered my Twilight with dark tan human parts, blue body and pink lower legs, hooves, and tail. Plus face up and body blushing. I asked that they exchange all the blue parts for pink in the blush and face up as well.

I originally wanted mint green but I didn’t want to send a sample and Sun said that the blue was close to mint anyway. So I followed their advice. I’m super excited!

16. Woo! I fixed my Twilight order. Sun is super nice and I probably should have just made my order via email instead of the website first, but can't be helped.

By the way, how are the tails of centaurs strung most of the time? I've been considering trying a wig for a tail when she gets here, but I don't know what would be the best way to do that. Fit it over the sculpt? A little magnet?

#617 Mutation, Dec 13, 2019
      Last edited: Dec 13, 2019
    17. I already submitted payment for my Twilight, but I wonder if it's too late to ask if I can get my centaur with dark gray horse parts instead of white? My luts centaur already has a white horse body and I want a different color. *_*

18. So exciting to see all these custom colored centaurs! Will bring so much uniqueness to the table here!

@slight You should have time. Email Sun ASAP :D

@Mutation From what I've seen they are held on by magnets. Twilight's tail looks like its a magnet tail. Only a very select few doll companies actually have jointed tails in general.

19. Just got my order changed! Light tan human parts, dark gray horse parts, and transparent purple tail and hooves. Resinsoul is so amazing! I’ve never ordered a doll in this many colors before. I’m so excited to see how she and everyone else’s Twilights turn out!